Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Where's OP?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where's OP?
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, OP usually weighs in on every single topic on this board and more times than not multiple times. His absence is quite notable. Wondering if Joe is having medical issues again. I miss my sparring partner.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEP...been in the hospital again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nov 7th we went to E.R. with stomach pain for more then 24 hours. doctors took a look at gall bladder with a sonogram. got GALL STONES. they then give me a shot of DULUDIN)))) no more pain)))then they wanted to admit me but i figuered i could take some time for the surgery.WRONG!!!! next morning iam in pain again and it didnt stop till.......the SURGERY NOV 18TH!!!!! gallstones and bladder were removed and got discharged 19th.
been takin it easy with with pain killers since. i got admitted the 17th bout midnite. they did a camera into my stomach just to be sure it wasnt ulcers AGAIN. 4 small holes, the biggest being near my belly button(lower right)it is the most painful.
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[ November 22, 2016, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vance Galliher
Visitor
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vance Galliher   Author's Homepage   Email Vance Galliher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this same procedure on the 16th. this is an amazing video of the process..i hope you can open it...
and you're right op, the bottom hole is the most painful...but after seeing the video you can understand why .

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gallbladder+surgery&&view=detail&mid=4BE59A811B2DB2F9A90C4BE59A811B2DB2F9A90C&FORM=VRDGAR

--------------------
vance galliher
springfield,or
http://www.vancegallihersigns.com

Posts: 324 | From: springfield,or. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They took out Joe's bladder and his gallstones too...they also said he suffers from a severe case of "being ornery"... an inoperable condition and one he would have to live with...and regrettably...we would as well...I don't like people to hurt...especially my friends...get well soon you ole cuss.

[ November 23, 2016, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe, is this the procedure where they squirt 1-Shot in the hole to watch where it goes with a camera, and then cover the hole with Arlon patches?

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6713 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had that procedure done earlier this year, hurt for three days, the ibprofen would take care of it. I had mine because of gall bladder attacks, absolutely no fun. A side benefit to this is I no longer suffer from what I called a "nervous stomach" anymore.

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4320 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was because the Cowboys beat Pittsburg. And, of course, that other loss.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gall of the Cowboys to do that to his team... but Dak's the way it goes!

Get well soon Joe. Letterville needs cranky, all caps Joe... even if he is a Steelers' fan!

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe, That's you?????? I thought it was that beached whale they found on the Florida coast. Just kidding. I knew there was something wrong. Get well soon. I'm forgetting how to read all caps. You don't want to retrain me do ya?

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RE-TRAIN............... A MICHAGANER??? that would be a dichotomy of terms........

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joe!! Glad you're still alive and kicking.

Michigander Dave doesn't need retraining...He just missed your typing style. (I think?)

Me, I can take it or leave it, which means I can read all caps easily, but sometimes the spelling and meaning elude me. LMFAO

All the best my friend. Keep on Truckin!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

A ........DAVE...........defending a DAVE))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

OK............DAY 7 AFTER GALL BLADDER SURGERY. FINALLY my digestive system is working "on it own". PAIN PILL FREE........ 2nd day. no pain worthy of pain killer.
BANDAGES ARE STARTING TO COME LOOSE. EATING BETTER, GET HUNGRY, EAT........WITH NO PAIN AFTER.
the last week of nov will be the best one.....SINCE NOV 7TH!!!!!!! when all the pain STARTED)))))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're better, OP.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!