Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » CAUTION - poli'ticks involved (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CAUTION - poli'ticks involved
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Si. Welcome back, my friend.

The only thing more dishonest, corrupt, lying and underhanded than the Clinton machine, is the entire Chicago Mafia.

Read her list of agenda items, if she's elected. She's going to ride this train right over the cliff to oblivion, just like OP's idol started.

Trump didn't have to be here. He's put his career, much of his fortune, and most probably his life on the line.....because he loves America. His main goals are to stop illegal immigration, bring back jobs Obama drove away and work to get this economy on its feet.

Best of all, he's not a lifer politician, and will do his best to upset their apple cart, in spite of all the barbs, lies and false claims that the lamestream media launches on her behalf.

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey dale..OBAMA 54% JOB APPROVAL))))now tell me when was the last time parties changed the presidency with the incumbant paprty having that high of job approval????
let me answer it for ya..........NEVER!!!! HILLARY 2016 2020))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you Trumpettes having second thoughts yet?
Dale, maybe my perception is not as clear as yours but it seems Trump loves Trump more than he loves America.....

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonny...there's a pretty long and growing list of Republicans doing just that...past presidents, high ranking officials and aids...but I don't think Dale is a candidate to join that list...I think the only pray Trump has is for some bombshell to drop close to election time...maybe Wiki Leaks will drop one that will change things.

[ August 06, 2016, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only bombshell trump is going to get......is just like the ones hes been dropping and doing himself more damage with his so called " telling it like it is" when he speaks.
ITS REFRESHING TO HEAR SOMEONE DO THIS..... but in the long run, it will become cumulative and blow up in his face.......my hypothetical scenario that trump and hillery PLANNED THIS....... just gets more plausible as we near NOV 8th. last week the GOP was thinking of dumping him, there was talk of him pulling a PALIN, and quiting...and its possible that the LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE may get 15% and be in the debates.........and where are those votes gona be taken from?

[ August 06, 2016, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole thread is a pretty f'd up way to check to see if Barb still monitors the site. Her phone number is in the corner. Wouldn't that be a more polite way to check?
Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe..."more plausible" would not be how I would describe your conspiracy theory..."convoluted" might be better.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Hulsey
Resident

Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Hulsey   Email Don Hulsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to vote for Don Coplen on this one.

--------------------
Don Hulsey
Strokes by DON signs
Utica, KY
270-275-9552
sbdsigns@aol.com

I've always been crazy... but it's kept me from going insane.

Posts: 2274 | From: Utica, KY U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before this thread disappears into the rubbish can of outer-web-space - I would like to add a few observations ... in no certain order . . .

~ this thread was intended to be silly fun to poke fun at 'poli-ticks'
- ie; the blood-suckers we know as politicians and their dogs: government and the people.

I dare say the concept of the blood suckers controlling our world is definitely something we all agree on

~ Not everyone is capable of pure objectivity . . .

~ Dale, your most recent post on this thread was the most well-put thing I've ever read by you . . .

~ Si, your list was priceless.

~ This is the first time since I came to this town around 2003 that one of my topics went hot! lol

~Coplen, I misread what you said so I've come back to edit this: just to clarify - I absolutely did not post the topic to see whether Barb monitors this site.
That never occured to me.
I honestly thought the 'orange' music video was hilarious and simply wanted to share a guenuine laugh relative to the hype that we are deluged with by media on,the daily.
I couldn't care less what anyone's real political views are here in the 'ville, or if mine are accepted or not.
We're all of us adults who have been around for over half a century and should be able to laugh off the whole political debauched machinery that is our gov'ment...
Meanwhile, I monitored it myself and twice encouraged objectivity. And in truth, the huge majority of comments here have not plummeted to the depths of any concern, imo.

~ Know this- whoever has been in office, whoever is in office, whoever will be in office - it is all, according to many infallible, already fullfilled prophecies, incrementally - step-by-step headed to fulfill more prophecies . . .
We are not as far from these things as we once were. We are closer than we may know.
But go thou and see what that meaneth ...

~ oh, REALLY? Religion?

~ Opinions are like onions, they add a lot of flavour, but they can make you cry . . . (Sheila Ferrell)

~ Barb, ka-sera-sera

(edited for spelling bc even random observations & onions should be spelt korecktly)

[ August 07, 2016, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

"pure objectivity" does not exist...some people are just less biased than others.

[ August 06, 2016, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

politics and religion .......i always said(when i owned a bar)as a bartender/owner i stayed away from any discussion of them.....cause these 2 THINGS ARE LIKE ARSEHOLES...everybody got one and no 2 are identical)))))
and to clarify most of my post......IS HUMOR you take it as serious.......then its you that got the problem.......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . . I'm not sure if I agree with that statement Rusty . . .

Take Siamese twins for example.
They see both sides of everything . . .

But seriously folks, I think there are specific situations a person can observe with complete objectivity.

I do agree that there is probably no person who can see every single thing in their life objectively because of innumerable factors all pointing to,emotion . . . and because Mr.Spock was a fig-newton of someone's imagination . . .

Objectively speaking, I can see where using the word 'pure' might be inaccurate whereas a word like 'complete' would'a been better . . .

I'm just sayin' . . . I can see both sides of that . . .

Dang Opie - yer cool.
I don't take ya seriously at all, ever . . .
BAM!

Buddy. You set that up now . . . (lol)
You KNOW I like to pick on ya!

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

To whatever degree "objectivity" exists...one should try to view things as objectively as possible...even though...objectively speaking...it is near impossible to do so.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

An objective perspective is one that is not influenced by emotions, opinions, or personal feelings - it is a perspective based in fact, in things quantifiable and measurable. A subjective perspective is one open to greater interpretation based on personal feeling, emotion, aesthetics, etc.
there now that should clear up some of the b.s.))))
good example is people watching the monkeys at th zoo......AND THE MONKEYS WATCHING THE PEOPLE AT THE ZOO))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Maybe the only thing I do without some emotion, opinion, or personal feelings is math...on the other hand... political philosophies are often extremely emotional,opinionated, and very personal...sometimes to the point of wars.

Still working on that monkey thing.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

YOUR SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's "you're", Joe.

Following Joe's logic is like trying to pick up a piece of mercury.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

do i give 2 schits.........ray??? can you guess the answer to that????? smart man.....

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the facts, Joe...just the facts. Like you always say.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

fact that your a A GRAMMAR COP.......add to the FACT your from texas......i know more then anyone needs to know about you))))hahahahahaha

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Well I been giving the monkey thing a lot of thought...it's either a reference to Charles Darwin...or the movie "Planet of the Apes"...Am I getting close?

[ August 08, 2016, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

YOUR SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

It's that mercury thing, Rusty.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny Ray. You put Joe and logic in the same sentence. You would think that good grammar and spelling would be a useful thing for a sign maker.

[ August 09, 2016, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Dave Sherby ]

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

hey SHERWOOD.......GRAMMAR THIS)))))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You already did. [Eek!]

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

good likeness of you davie.......
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

OP!

The man in THAT photo . . .
is the overt, German version of insanity of the current insanity and (sometimes) covert Muslim in office . . .
They are the same man - at heart.

*GASP*

(did she really say that ...)

Yerp!!

...trying my hand here at not mincing words, not being condescending, and displaying total NON-objectivity . . .

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

. . . I guess we'll shut this puppy down down.

Ey?

One lady holds the key to the lock . . .

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

. . . I guess we'll shut this puppy down now.

Ey?

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

. . . I guess we'll shut this puppy down now.

Ey?

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Sheila...REALLY...REALLY...did you just say that...REALLY...comparing Obama to HITLER..."THEY ARE THE SAME MAN AT HEART"...cant believe you said that...I'm sure you can find places where that kind of insanity is welcomed...but not here...REALLY...HITLER...do you know what Hitler did...do you know your history even a little...you can like...dislike...even abhor Obama...that is your right as an American and I don't really care...but have you lost all sense of objectivity.

[ August 10, 2016, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Move over Joe...someone is trying to take your place as the craziest.

[ August 10, 2016, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

goddinfla
Visitor
Member # 1502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goddinfla   Email goddinfla   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, someone from Alabama attacking a black man. Why am I not shocked?

--------------------
Dennis Goddard

Gibsonton Fl

Posts: 1050 | From: Tampa Fl USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

and to think..........i just dislike GRAMMAR POLICE..........OH MY...........

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rusty, I think you were a little hard on Sheila; Obama may not be a Hitler per se, but he'd like to be the dictator of the world.

Regardless of where he was born, he is NOT a true American. He wasn't raised or mentored here; he wasn't educated (early-on)or indoctrinated here. He has no concept of the American Spirit and really does not like this country at all.

In just seven and a half years, he has done more damage to this country than all the other Presidents combined. Our national debt under him, is more than all other Presidents put together. Every statistic and statement that comes out of his mouth or one of the White House press goons, is a lie....like"The 400 million cash we sent to Iran was just a coincidence..." Bull----!!! It was a ranson; everybody knows it. Glabal warming, carbon credits....all bogus. Muslims aren't terrorists....BS! And he can read off the teleprompter, one lie after another and smile!

How about figures....they rave about how good the job market is; 5% unemployment. What they fail to report is the other 15 - 17% of people that are still out of work, can't find a job after their benefits run out, and are no longer counted. Ask them.....

He has raised taxes on business to the point where we have the highest business tax rate in the world. Why do businesses leave? Guess.....

He has totally destroyed the medical industry. Ask anyone who has to be on Obamacare. Waits, delays, massive paperwork, poor service, and that's just the beginning. Doctors have retired early, emergency rooms are cluttered with illegals awaiting FREE treatment, paperwork is multi-times more than ever; and rates on everything are going up at an alarming rate. Oh yeah, and there's 22 new different taxes imbedded in Obamacare.

He's decimated our military....cut our troop strength down to before Korea War levels (low!), decommissioned several of our carriers, neutered NASA (turned it into a muslim outreach), fired or early-retired over a hundred top officers and opened the service to gays and transgenders.

Since this may be my last post on here, I could go on for paragraphs. But please just open your eyes. This is absolutely the worst excuse for a "leader" we could have ever imagined. Our standing with other nations is at rock bottom; no one respects us anymore. "Wars" are fought from DC, with soldiers having to call and request permission to fire back, when attacked.

A whole lifetime of trying to bring the races together in harmony by Dr. Martin Luther King has been wiped out. Obama's doing everything in his power to inflame tensions between black & white, cops, muslims and Christians....all parts of Saul Alynski's book on how to take over a country by setting the people against each other.

Ok, there;'s lots more; but I'll stop here. Just remember, I didn't start this......

I just want youall to know that Hillary is, and will be as radical as Obama, or moreso. She has been described as the third term of Obama, and studied communism extensively in college. Look up her agenda; see what she has in store for us....First, the second amendment...guns..gone. Second...1st amendment....free speech...gone. More taxes.....on and on.

America is at the biggest crossroad in any of our lives. I doubt this country will be able to withstand another onslaught like the last seven years, and it will take generations to recover, if it ever does. I'm worried about my kids, my grandkids and my great-grandkids. One of the old proverbs the elders used to recite, was "We always tried to leave the country better than it was when we got here." It certainly isn't now; and if Hillary gets elected, I fear for their future, because it most certainly won't be.

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Dale...you are entitled to your opinion...but you and Sheila have taken this way over the line...if you guys are incapable of light hearted back and forth banter then simply take it somewhere else...I would have no problem with that...but this is not a political site to air one's political grievance.

[ August 10, 2016, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

goddinfla
Visitor
Member # 1502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goddinfla   Email goddinfla   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale, how typical of your ilk. Spread the lies you learned on Faux News and end it all with "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."
Christ is ashamed of you.

--------------------
Dennis Goddard

Gibsonton Fl

Posts: 1050 | From: Tampa Fl USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

IAM WITH RUSTY HERE.....dale......your going where it dont need to go.....post that crap on your facebook......if you can PLEASE REMOVE IT AS A COURTESY to the board. and then add in RELIGION.....

[ August 10, 2016, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!