Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » CAUTION - poli'ticks involved (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CAUTION - poli'ticks involved
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!!
I am ready for an orange president.

Actually any colour president is fine as long as they are not the pasty Hillary.

Hope you get a kick out of this little video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-WH063yI8k

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Sheila!!!

Being Canadian, I won't be voting...BUT...I did make a few bucks on the last two presidential elections, when wagering with American friends.

I also have a few bucks on the line this time around and I believe the American people will help me win again! LOL

Whoever wins, I am convinced that there will be initial "kneejerk" responses around the world and after a couple of months everything will settle down to normal. "Same ole, same ole" stuff.

Just my non-political opinion. [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ORANGE LIVES MATTER HUH????

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I'm afraid of Dave, same old same old.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll sit this one out.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jean Shimp
Resident

Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jean Shimp   Author's Homepage   Email Jean Shimp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon Rusty - I know you've got something to say - or are you being politically correct? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jean Shimp
Shimp Sign & Design Co.
Jacksonville Beach, Fl

Posts: 1266 | From: Jacksonville Beach, Fl. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave! - same-ol-same-ol . . . ?

Nu-uh.
We've never had an orange candidate before . . .

Opie!!
[Rolling On The Floor]

lol Rusty ...

~bok~bok~bok~

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame on ya, Rusty. I'm sure you realize that not voting IS a vote for "her".

I doubt you're going to get the same ol' same ol' from the Donald. He's not "one of them."

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was funny but maybe it's a little too much so I'll just delete it.

[ July 25, 2016, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale...I completely agree with the first part of your comment....BUT I would paraphrase it to read....

"Not voting IS a wrong choice"

Shirley and I vote in all of our elections. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't, but at least we vote.

I truly hate it when I see voting results where less than half of eligible voters have taken the time to exercise their right to help decide who will control their fate in the future.

Over the years, I have listened to many people bitching about the "current" government. When asked how they voted, many said they didn't bother.

My reply to them has always been..."Then quit bitching!!"

To all of my American friends...No matter who you support...Get out and vote in November and don't just sit back and complain after the fact.

[ July 25, 2016, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Dave Grundy ]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

LOL Rusty...I saw your last post before you deleted it. I liked it. [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNAP - I hate I missed it Rusty!

Gee Grundy - [Roll Eyes] I can't remember the last election where I actually voted FOR somebody - seems I basically just cast a vote AGAINST someone [Bash] ... lol

btw - thanx to all of you for keepin' this fun & objective. [Group Hug]

[ July 25, 2016, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Well Shelia I dont remember exactly how it was worded...but it had to do with how the presidential race has degraded to the point that even a candidate's penis size has become a part of the debate...and in a hypothetical...if the presidency was determined by such a measure... then it would be conceivable that Hillary could inch out The Donald for the win.

[ July 26, 2016, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good One Rusty!

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i can say is the WEDNESDAY NITE DNC SPEECH GIVERS...........knocked it outa the park))))
AND OBAMA WAS EXCEPTIONAL.........

[ July 28, 2016, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

speaking of orange haired.......and his supporters)))))) [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing!!!!!!! He still hasn't learned.......

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

I support a strong defense...GO BIG ORANGE!

-

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 29, 2016, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Don Coplen ]

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My same old same old reference was not directed to orange. At least with Nixon we found out he was a liar, crook, and unethical AFTER he was elected.

And now my same old same old comment applies to Joe as well. Yeah Joe, they knocked it out of the park. They said exactly what you wanted to hear.

[ July 29, 2016, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Dave Sherby ]

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well his Photoshop skills are about the same.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

i wasnt tryin to make it PRETTY))) hahahahahahaa

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Joe...after those attacks I thought you would hit back harder...you need to ask yourself the question...What would Trump do?

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

show his butt?? funny pictures)) [IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

. . . . so much for objectivity . . .

Iol

I like Trump.
Even tho orange is an Auburn colour ...

I'm voting against Bullary... I mean, Billary, I mean uh - Hilarity . . . familiarity - tragedy . . .

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Well...it is America...and one is free to vote their conscience...earlier when I said I was going to sit this one out...I only meant taking sides on this post...I always vote.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

as do I.............. AS MANY TIMES I CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

* Mexican tap water
* A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign
* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
* A fart when I have diarrhea
* An elevator ride with Ray Rice
* Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby
* Michael Jackson's Doctor
* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
* A Palestinian on a motorcycle
* Gas station Sushi
* A Jimmy Carter economic plan
* Brian Williams news reports
* Loch Ness monster sightings
* Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton
* Discount bungee jumping

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]
Now that's the Si I know and have missed. Hilarious dude.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201

Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Get ready for the ride...Trump has just said "No more mister nice guy"...it's going to be the dirtiest...and most entertaining...100 days leading up to a presidential election in our life time.

[ July 31, 2016, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe, your photoshop skills are astounding.

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

right up there.......... as is the subject))))))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the winner is,,,,,,,,,,oh boy!

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3812 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Firstly I'm not really crazy about either of these 2 candidates...my personal preference would have been to see Sanders and Kasich battle it out...however having said that...one of the candidates is daily making it harder and harder on themselves to win.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

i said this: before trump became the nominee.
back in 2012-14.......hillary and trump was at a party. trump said hey hill, i got an idea for a reality show.it will get HUGH RATINGS FOR ME. what ya say we do this...............your gona run for pres in 2016, ok, and I WILL BECOME A REPUBLICAN AND RUN AGAINST WHO EVER THE GOP PUTS UP........and i know i can run all over them no problem. this way i will get the republicans to trust me and it will put me against you.....RATINGS WILL BE HUGH))))
THEN..... just befor the election(nov) i will start doin wacko stuff.......and you will win.
whata think bout that???
of course hillary agreeded)))))))))))))))

[ August 03, 2016, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scary part is that one of them is going to win.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rodger MacMunn
Visitor
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rodger MacMunn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Raymond said.
One candidate wants to re-negotiate NAFTA. I wonder if this means we'll get our Hersheys & Heinz plants back here in the frozen north?

--------------------
Rodger MacMunn
T.R. MacMunn & Sons
C.P.207, Sharbot Lake, ON
613-279-1230
trmac@frontenac.net

Posts: 472 | From: Sharbot Lake, Ontario | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who wants frozen ketchup and candy bars?

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Joe...the flaw in your reasoning is that Trump would never agree to throwing the election..."losing" is not in his vocabulary...however come Nov...he possibly might have to add it.

[ August 03, 2016, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Rusty Bradley ]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

he likes RATINGS.....that his winning)))

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!