Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Massive Business Growth!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massive Business Growth!
Jeff Wisdom
Resident

Member # 6193

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jeff Wisdom   Author's Homepage   Email Jeff Wisdom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!
I just wanted to share how my business has experienced massive business growth over the past year.

1. I began more social media interaction. Although Facebook was fun and nice, it was mostly interactions with friends and not clients. I boosted my Twitter account by adding more photos, following businesses that could be potential clients and posting photos of my work. (Winery signs to attract vineyards, etc) I also started using much more hashtags. Such as #eugenesigns or #carvedsigns.
2. I re-launched my Google Business page. This was easy to do. I added many more photos and more information about my business. I had one review and I began requesting reviews from my clients. I now have 4 reviews with 5 stars, this helped bring my first page Google searches. Last year at this time I had about 300 visits over a 1 year span. Currently I have over 12,000.
3. I boosted my linked-in involvement and connected with many more "designers" and local businesses. This has brought direct contact with designers working with clients and turned to actual jobs.
4. I modified my business name listing on Facebook, Twitter, from "OregonSignworks to: "SignWorksOregon" Putting the word "sign" in front has helped immensely.
5. Working on editing my keywords in my website also, adding more keywords relevant to local work and my area.
6. Marketing: Updated my logo to more of a "brand" I am finally printing some company T-shirts, matching caps for a professional image out in the field. Finally creating a nice High End Business entry sign and creating some promotional materials such as coasters, etc.

I am the busiest I have ever been and being tremendously blessed with work and new clients.

[ June 06, 2015, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Wisdom ]

--------------------
Jeff Wisdom
SignWorks
info@oregonsignworks.com

Posts: 450 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am re reading this for several times.

Thank you

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does make a difference. In spite of January and February being massively bad, I'm up by $25k YTD. If things continue they way they are, I'll be up by $70k over last year by the end of December.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mick Samsel
Visitor
Member # 311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mick Samsel   Email Mick Samsel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. Social marketing is a little voodoo, so thanks for some tips.

--------------------
Mick Samsel
Creative Services
Cherokee, IA

Posts: 498 | From: Cherokee, Ia USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, thanks for the info, Social media is an important tool and I will take notes and try that twitter thang again lol.

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!