Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » How can I edit my profile?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How can I edit my profile?
Phillip Newell
Visitor
Member # 4618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillip Newell   Author's Homepage   Email Phillip Newell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been able to edit my profile here for some reason. I haven't lived at the address in my signature for almost 6 years. But the boards won't allow me access to change anything.

--------------------
Phillip Newell
Newell Graphics
1346 Garnet St.
Burlington, IA 52601
319-754-5113

Posts: 187 | From: Henderson, IL | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Copy & paste from Barb, from a few weeks ago:

at the top right of the page
you will see 6 links

my profile | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

click on my profile and new page will open up
then click on edit profile and you can change it there.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Evans
Visitor
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Evans   Email Bruce Evans       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesn't work

--------------------
Bruce Evans
Crown Graphics
Chino, CA
graphics@westcoach.net

Posts: 910 | From: Chino, CA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phillip Newell
Visitor
Member # 4618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillip Newell   Author's Homepage   Email Phillip Newell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't work for me either. Never has.

--------------------
Phillip Newell
Newell Graphics
1346 Garnet St.
Burlington, IA 52601
319-754-5113

Posts: 187 | From: Henderson, IL | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worked for me just now. Didn't do anything but follow her directions.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did not work for me either......This is what I get:

"FYI
Sorry, there was a problem with this action, contact the admins for help.

» Please use your browser's back button to return."

RD

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
Showroom Window Advertising
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Well, Ricardo..did you? (contact the admins for help)

--------------------

Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo Davila   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo Davila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON,

Thanks for your concern......but I don't need to edit my profile, at this moment......I was just trying to be helpful by showing Barb what we see, when we attempt to edit our profile and fail to do so.

Don, I guess the reason for which I jumped in, to help, was because I am retired, with a lot of free time in my hands.....How about that?.....But, thanks, anyway.

RD

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Posts: 1180 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Guess it was just my turn, Ricardo? I seem to be one of the few left.

Just wondered if anybody having this problem has tried to contact Barb, who is the one who would know the answer if anybody does.

[ January 13, 2014, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Don Coplen ]

--------------------

Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Don,

I am sure that Barb will take care of the problem....like she always does.

A while back I had a similar problem and she took care of it right away......In my case, what had happened was that I could not get into my profile because I had forgotten my user password.....She gave me a new one and that took care of the problem immediately.

RD

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Barb and Steve are A1 people! So much so that I even let them sleep in my bed!

--------------------

Ricardo Davila
Visitor
Member # 3854

Don, I am going to pass, on this one.

RD

[ January 13, 2014, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Ricardo Davila ]

--------------------
Ricardo Davila
P.O. Box 1376
Edmond, Oklahoma 73083

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!