Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Arial Perspective Drawing...anyone interested?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arial Perspective Drawing...anyone interested?
Robert Beverly
Resident

Member # 1907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Beverly   Email Robert Beverly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My artist has been busy trying to stay healthy and I am looking for someone who would like to do some drawing for me.

This is a business prop and will be treated as such.
I am not looking for color. The rendering can be computer generated but I plan to put it on glass therefore I would like a dash of handmade feel to it. I will send you a blueprint of scale to the acreage with buildings and design and ask for a perspective pen and ink type end result. I am looking at a more artistic conceptual effect over exactness, but the random viewer must be able to identify the property and buildings.
My budget is 500.00 but I will pay up to 1k for a nice job.
I do have some iso drawings that might give more direction as well.
If interested please give me a hollar.
Contact me direct to drmwvr@gmail.com

--------------------
Robert Beverly
Arlington, Texas

Posts: 1023 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just thinking about you the other day, Robert... Glad to see that you are still vertical and consuming oxygen...

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Beverly
Resident

Member # 1907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Beverly   Email Robert Beverly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce

Likewise...Life is great!...so why not suck in some more!... [Smile]

Just working and staying busy!...sounds like you are too from another post!...Glad to see!
Take Care.

--------------------
Robert Beverly
Arlington, Texas

Posts: 1023 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have done a few of these. had to one in the high school(4th year drafting class, & couple in drafting school, after high school)and have done a couple when i was working for a BUTLER metal building company. this was all before computers. you need to be looking in the ARCHITECTURAL industry. most of these are done by draftman/engineering trained people. good luck getting one for $500.
many hours of hand drawing.......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Beverly
Resident

Member # 1907

Sorry Joe

I found someone very nice and eager to do the work that has a lot more experience.
Thanks anyway.

--------------------
Robert Beverly
Arlington, Texas

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wasnt wanting to do this,i got to many other things i do. i was saying you was lookin in the wrong place.......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cal Trauter
Visitor
Member # 10938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cal Trauter   Email Cal Trauter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Robert, did you receive my email?
Cheers-Cal.

Posts: 97 | From: Summerland BC | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Branscum   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Branscum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad OP has plenty of work.

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS
www.masterstouchsigns.com

no, my signshop website is not finished....still.

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

Posts: 2500 | From: Clinton, AR USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

hey barry.......iam RETIRED......and making pottery......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!