Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Who are the Arcola Registrants

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who are the Arcola Registrants
Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Sauls   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Sauls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would very much like to know who has registered for Arcola. Perhaps there is a published list that I do not know about?

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

"Today I'll meet nice people and draw for them!"

Posts: 765 | From: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob,
Everyone must be busy making signs right now! I know I'm slammed but looking forward to painting some murals in Arcola. Are you going to make it this year? It was great meeting you in Danville 2 years ago. We got to have breakfast together at the motel one morning. I hope you are coming to Arcola. I'd like to visit with you again.

I hope business is good and you can make the trip to the walldog capital of the Mid-west: Illinois! Looks like we have another Illinois town next year too!

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go - looks like a party to me......

Jay Allen
Steve Aust
Bandit Bandow
Nancy Bennett
Carole Bersin
Julie Bertrand
Kevin Betz
Beth Bryant
David Butler
Dalton Butler
Jake Butler
Suza Buter
Richard Bohrer
Lisa Christensen
Denise Clark
Michael Clark
Dave Correll
Lori Cuene
Mike Colbath
Roberta Coppersmith
Susan Dielman
Bill DeBekker
Susan Degroff
Roger Di Nofa
Victor & Wendy Drapal
Stacey Draper
Ben Diaz
Jane, Bill and Joe Diaz
Chris Elliott
Eric Elmgren
Robert Estes
Mark Fair
Brad Ferguson
Stephen Foehringer
Sonny Franks
Bernie & DL Gietl
Diann Graham
Joseph Alan Golden
Andy Goretski
Bruce Greig
Judy Grossman
George A. Brudos
Cynthia Halverson
Doug Haffner
Kelly Hall
Douglas Hancock
Carson Haring
Jeff Harvey
Don Hulsey
Andrea Ingersoll
Maurice Ireland
Arlaina Janowski
Alicia Jennings
Dean (Elvis) Johnstone
Paul Jordan
Carol Kaufmann
Mike Harper
Brian Hochstetler
Bruce Huff
Debbie & Andy Karr
Russell Kelly
Joy Kjer
Wade Lambrigtsen
Peggy Larson
John Lennig
Cornbread/Scott Lindley
Barbara Lindley
Rylan Lindley
Bernie Lohmeyer
Chris Lovelady
Steve Luck
Dale Manor
Adam May
Sarah May
Anne McDonald
Mike McEvers
Stewart Mclaren
Mike Meyer
Brian S. Miller
Judy Pate
David C. Petri
Danyielle Proctor
Bernie Poff
Bob Quinealty
Sam Sanfilippo
Nancy Sauls
Robert Sauls
Adam Scholljegerdes
Gayla Schuett
Bob Sear
Craig Sjoquist
Eric Skinner
Patrick Smith
Sam Staffan
Sarah Steed
Michale Stevens
Aaron Taylor
Dennis & Pat Raap
Sunset Regall
Alexis Roberson
Deri Russell
FranCisco Vargas
Blake Wright

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonny ...You forget to mention that my lovely wife (Brenda) and her daughter Jenna WILL be there. And she says just for that she's going to help someone else with their wall!!

Just messin' witcha....we're looking forward to helping whomever needs a hand......(ahummm...Cisco?)

Get in your Buggy, Jet, Land Rover or whatever motorvates ya, and point it towards Arcola......c-ya there

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry 'bout that Dale - I posted the list Cornbread sent me, but there are several omissions (Peggy included)
And Cisco doesn't need any help - he always attracts the sign babes with his Crisco Cisco hair and west coast charm. Besides, I've rented extra generators to power up your new badass sound/video/spaceship system.......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see several names of talented people that I have yet to meet. I hope to meet you this trip so don't be shy. Just come by and say hi and that you love everything that I have ever done and that you are such a big fan of mine. That should get my attention!

In other words, just lie and say you are glad to meet me. I'll believe just about anything. We are
supposed to have fun, right?

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Sauls   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Sauls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve, I do recall the mornings at the Continental Breakfast Bar in Danville. I was a bit of a wall flower as that was my first meet.
I was trying to find my place and how to fit in. I do believe that Arcola will be a busting out loud good time. I intend to paint here and there and meet as many folks as I can. I will be bringing my lovely wife with me this time. She has heard me speak of so many of you folks here and at CSA.

There will be a strong Southern Contingency again for this one. I will enjoy listening to the yankees complaining about the heat again.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

Posts: 765 | From: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are killing me here!

We have family affairs to look after, and that makes it tough to make advance plans..

BUT... As they say..God willing and the creek don't rise...we will be there in Mustang Sally with the top down and making the rounds and taking pics and meeting up with good folks.

If we make it, it will be great...if we don't, I know all of you WILL have a great looong weekend!!!

Just thought...How come that lazy ass, Si Allen doesn't show up at these events?

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fair Signs
Visitor
Member # 289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fair Signs   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Fair Signs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't be able to make this one. I have a bad rotator cuff.

--------------------
Mark Fair Signs
2162 Mt. Meigs Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36107

Posts: 5702 | From: Montgomery, Alabama | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I will not be making Arcola. When I signed up I forgot a VERY Important Date that falls during Arcola..

My wife will be turning 50 the same time, so I am taking her out of town on a Mini Vacation to look at Retirement Homes and a Walker symposium. [Smile]

I love you all, but I Love my my Wife more.

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Sauls
Visitor
Member # 11321

Will miss you , Bill and Mark.

--------------------
Bob Sauls
Sauls Signs & Designs
Tallahassee, Fl

bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really hurts not to be able to make it. Like some others, there are serious dates, like my ladyfriend's birthday to be celebrated in Norway with her relatives from both the US and Norway.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Walldog meet and you won't be there, Bill Riedel???

Neither will my wife . . .

Two of my favorite people.

Guess I'll paint then.

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com
http://www.shawcraft.com/

"The object of the superior man is truth."
-Confucius

Posts: 1285 | From: Machesney Park, IL, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete Payne

Member # 344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete Payne   Author's Homepage   Email Pete Payne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won'y be either, so that's three of your favorites Jay

--------------------
Pete Payne
Willowlake Design/Canadian Signcrafters
Bayfield, ON

Canadian Signcrafters

Posts: 619 | From: Bayfield, ON Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I understand Dave Beattie and Lorrie are planning to be there . . . not sure if that is true if their names aren't on the list.

But if they do, at least Canada is represented, Peter . . .

You COULD come to paint with us at one of these Walldog meets, you know . . .

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Posts: 1285 | From: Machesney Park, IL, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete Payne

Member # 344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete Payne   Author's Homepage   Email Pete Payne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's already 3 Canadians on the list, and an aussie ( almost canadian )
Hey, you and Dave Beattie could put together a tribute band, You can be a BeeGee, and he can can be Burton Cummings

--------------------
Pete Payne
Bayfield, ON

Canadian Signcrafters

Posts: 619 | From: Bayfield, ON Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale, don't listen to Sonny. Plus he only has a couple songs in his jukebox. You already know you and Brenda have a reserved spot on my wall. see you soon amigo...

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Ooops . . . yer right, Peter . . . Russell and the boys are coming again. I see them a lot. You? Not so much.

You pick on me from afar and then when we are in the same place you're nice as can be . . .

Nah, you still pick on me . . . but I have a tough skin. But I do NOT look like this guy:
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Barry+Gibb/25th+Anniversary+Rock+Roll+Hall+Fame+Induction/erRL-FXQzLK

Jeez . . . I mean NOTHING like that.

Not even when he looked like this:
http://www.beegees.dk/voyager.jpg

Why do people say that? Because I have a stinkin' beard? So did my Great Aunt Irene . . . and I don't look like her.

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Pete Payne

Member # 344

Jay, I'm wounded, I never ever pick on you

--------------------
Pete Payne
Bayfield, ON

Canadian Signcrafters

Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

"Wounded"

Yeah, right!!

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOPS This is Bill. I accidentally posted under Jane's name. We had the Arcola folks stop by for a visit a while back. They had that "what have we got ourselves into" look in their eyes. I tried to give them a heads up and then thought it might be better to leave some to the imagination. Words are not available to describe what's going to happen to their little town. It'll be "wow" ... on top of "wow" ... on top of "wow!!!"

This town is about 1/6th the size of Pontiac or Plymouth and 15 times smaller than Danville. Just imagine that. Some of you may remember Atlanta, IL. It should be similar to that, with the little old ladies showing up with pies and the whole ball of wax.

Atlanta, IL is the place where Jay and Co. rode the mayor's Cub Cadet up and down the sidewalks and had the one and only cop invite himself to come party with some of the "dogs" when he got off duty. What a hoot!

I'm telling you these real, real small towns are the best. The impact of a Walldog festival in these kinds of towns is enormous -- almost overwhelming. It'll be great to see everybody again and for those who are rookie walldoggers -- you are in for a treat.

Congratulations have to go out to Cornbread for all his hard work and dedication for putting these events together. He has done a tremendous job and has become our official Walldog Host CEO. He's the Hostess with the Mostess and needs a shirt to acknowledge him as the "Top Dog."

[ May 24, 2012, 05:03 AM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

<the mayor's Cub Cadet >

With me driving, it was the epitome of a 'Clown car' that one night we all went pub crawling . . .

Max capacity on a Gator is 2-3 people . . . I think we had 10 . . . Jody talked the Mayor out of that vehicle on her own.

She was also too sleepy to stay awake and party with the cop in Glenn's 'bus' so she went back to the hotel . . . which forced me to drive the Gator back to the hotel just before sunup . . .

Quite a sight the next morning to see that parked there . . .

Wasn't that the same night the girls talked the firemen into driving them around town in the ladder truck?

Yeah, small towns love us . . .!!

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Pete Payne

Member # 344

just don't let jay on anything with 2 wheels

--------------------
Pete Payne
Bayfield, ON

Canadian Signcrafters

Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

[I Don t Know]

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well better two wheels than a unicycle I'm sure. Small town meets are the best. Have my feelings hurt here, not sure whether Kelly Hall and I do not count as Canadians or what............

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Mia culpa, Deri-dear . . . Your name was near the bottom so I clearly didn't read all the way down there . . . And to be honest, I forgot Kelly's last name was 'Hall' - though you can bet that won't happen a second time!!

OK . . . so even more embarassing that Pete doesn't Walldog with us . . . If it's good enough for you, Kelly, Russ, Eric, et al . . . and I was told by someone that Lorrie and Beattie would be there . . . then it seems Pete should be let across the border.

C'mon, Pete . . . break out the Red Green outfit and come to Arcola . . .

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon Pete, C'mon Marj..........you know you want to. Take a trip just the two of you, no little Paynes or nothin! [Smile]

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete Payne

Member # 344

holy beegeezes, you're all ganging up on me. I don't work that hard at home! besides I wouldn't want to go without the kids, they love meets, and they need to see what they'll end up like if they don't get an edumacshun, and where's Arclola?

--------------------
Pete Payne
Bayfield, ON

Canadian Signcrafters

Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

You could bring some brushes to sell to cover gas - don't make us come up there and gitcha......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

"I don't work that hard at home"

I swear Marj typed that . . .

Arcola is about 3 hours due south of Chicago's O'Hare Airport. If you drive like a Canudean it'll take you 4 . . .

Due south of Champaign, IL - the home of the Fightin' Illini - by about 35 minutes.

Deri . . . "no little Paynes" . . . if Pete comes, just one big one!!

C'mon Pete . . . think of all the picking on me you could do in person!! Dust off those mismatched suspenders, buddy . . . Bring it on down to Illinoiz . . .

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com

-Confucius

Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I be arriving by bus in Mattoon 15 miles South 4:30 Tuesday afternoon, riding bicycle the rest ( if you happen to see me near Mattoon ) & ya in a truck would not mind a bit if ya stop offer a ride.

On a 2nd note anything that is needed to be done please let me know before or after event since I'm also not back on bus till Tuesday 4:15 afternoon the 26th.

This is my 1st Walldog event & only been to a few small Letterhead meets in the last 37 years.
So I'l so pleased to meet so many of you that I've seen so much remarkable work, sure hope I get to meet everyone that shows up be on the walls or watching.

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!