Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Anyone know of a nice waving flag?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know of a nice waving flag?
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a nice waving American flag, can be vector or ready for printing. I'm not asking for free clipart, just if someone can direct me where to purchase the artwork.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
google?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS383&q=waving+american+flag+vector&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=477l7173l0l14878l20l20l0l12l12l0l239l1180l1.4.2l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og& sa=N&tab=wi&ei=sBseT_rPEuqpsAKFtvWhDg&biw=1722&bih=794&sei=sxseT66WOoOLsgLl3fHIDg

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Len Mort   Author's Homepage   Email Len Mort       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The FLATLANDER always comes through!

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382
"A Good Business Sign, is A Sign of Good Business"(1957)

Posts: 811 | From: Millbury, Ma | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who would've thought it?

Google.

Writing that one down)))))))))))

PS. Love ya, Joe!

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt you draw some up at one time don??? i got em here somewhere.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did you do with it?

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duh, can you tell what kind of day I've had when the google queen doesn't even think to google? haha. Thanks for the reality check!

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

One neat thing about istock is that they allow us to download low Rez images for free, so we don't have to buy an image to make a comp and get it he design approved first.

The other neat thing is the quality and variety.

--------------------

Dana Blair
Resident

Member # 951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Blair   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Blair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use dreamstime.com for a lot of art.

--------------------
Dana Blair
Blair Signs
Wooster, OH
www.blairsigns.com

If sign makers go on strike, is there anything written on their picket signs?

Posts: 835 | From: Wooster, OH, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

i know i got those flags you did don, FINDING THEM....in all my schit....is the problem)))))

[ January 24, 2012, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Joe, I wish somebody had a copy of the Harley illustration I did way back when. It was 100% adobe illustrator vectors and accurate down to the threads on the bolts. Destroyed, along with its backup disc, in the hurricane. All I have is a jpeg scan from an inkjet printout.

--------------------

Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just take a flat Flag, warp it in Corel, import into Photoshop, add some gradients, and you can get a Good rendition... this is a Job we just finished...

- [/IMG]

[ January 25, 2012, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Neil D. Butler ]

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Barrow
Deceased

Member # 576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Barrow   Email Tim Barrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,...I remember that bike pic it was outrageous,..looked like a photo until you looked at the spider web wireframe you would have thought it was a bitmap,that was before my first hard drive crash,....got plenty of backups now that I lost all my files that time,...it is a hard lesson to learn,...guess yours was one of the ones that got gone,...

--------------------
fly low...timi/NC is,
Tim Barrow
Barrow Art Signs
Winston-Salem,NC

Posts: 2224 | From: Winston-Salem,NC,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!