Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Beer flows tomorrow!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beer flows tomorrow!
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't drink beer myself but it is an exciting day tomorrow. The new bar becomes operational tomorrow. Staff and patrons of the Fox & Hounds Pub are definitely excited. Today was busy behind the bar with plumbers, electricians, carpenters, a beer dispenser guy and a tile setter all finishing last minute details. I camped on top of the bar and started the last coat of Abracadabra Sculpt on the knarly grape vine and the beer tap stand. They, like everything else in the pub would serve to tell the story of the business. The special attention we lavish on the details would make this place memorable. It is a very visual form of branding in an unconventional way.

-

Here like elsewhere in the pub there are hidden animals. In the hollow end of the bar tap sign an owl snoozes. Under the bar at the base of the grape vine a fox hides slyly.

-

Tomorrow we hope to get the bulk of the grape vine done and also paint up the beer tap stand as well. The first of the dimensional signs will also be hung tomorrow.

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat Welter
Resident

Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat Welter   Email Pat Welter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is when things feel like dominos, everything falling rapidly into place...

--------------------
Pat Welter
Masterhand Signs and Designs
Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada

Posts: 1304 | From: Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see this place in person......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed it would be the most interesting place to dine and enjoy company of folks & friends.

Outstanding

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset Regall
Resident

Member # 11140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunset Regall   Author's Homepage   Email Sunset Regall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonny and all....let's plan it! Like what about before/after Arcola or...?

--------------------
Sunset Regall
SUNSET DESIGNS
sunssette@gmail.com
www.sunsetsdesigns.com

Posts: 190 | From: chico, ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset Regall
Resident

Member # 11140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunset Regall   Author's Homepage   Email Sunset Regall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chico to Yarrow = 14 hrs 47 min for a beer w/ friends.
Seems reasonable to me.

--------------------
Sunset Regall
SUNSET DESIGNS
sunssette@gmail.com
www.sunsetsdesigns.com

Posts: 190 | From: chico, ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to get a passport! I found out too late this summer that you had to have one to get into Canada. I asked my wife, "When did this happen?" "I thought we were all friends." she said, "right after 9-11." All I could say was "oh."

That's also why I missed Dan's workshop this October. It takes about 6 weeks to get a passport. Sounds like fun. Maybe we could have a birthday party for Dan at the pub!

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Carter
Visitor
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Carter   Email Steve Carter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite tap was in a tavern in Ashland, KY. Oversized carving of upper body of a blond with hair flowing over her left shoulder. The beer tap was mounted on her right b_____ ! Oh, and all bar stools were the lower body of a cowboy with jeans and boots, Basketball player shorts, socks and tennis shoes, ballerina in a tu - tu, ........etc.

--------------------
Steve Carter {:{)
a Touch of Glass
254 Lexington Mill Rd.
Magnolia, DE, 19962
PH: 302-335-3170

Posts: 181 | From: Magnolia, De, USA - Center of the Universe | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Gaffney
Resident

Member # 4240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Gaffney   Author's Homepage   Email Kevin Gaffney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too would love to see this wonderful looking tavern, but traveling from where I am, I'm afraid it will take a lottery win to get there

--------------------
Kevin Gaffney
Artistik Signs
Kinnegad
County Westmeath
Ireland
044-75187
kevingaffney@eircom.net

Posts: 628 | From: Ireland | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two years ago on the way to Cornwall, I forgot my passport, they let me in. The group in Cornwall said it would be impossible to get back out without it. Well I did get out once they found me to be a citizen on the computer.
Bill

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!