Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Wana ride???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wana ride???
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spent july 2nd with 5 vintage birds!!!!!
 -

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donald Miner
Visitor
Member # 6472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donald Miner   Email Donald Miner       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice topless limo you got there OP! Looking good! Of course I want a ride, but I'm not close by, so will have to pass for now.

--------------------
Donald Miner
ABCO Wholesale Neon
1168 Red Hill Creek
Dobson, NC

Posts: 842 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hennies cousin, bill has 5 of these. this 1960, 430 c.i. 400 h.p. 2 baby blue 65's, one convert & a hardtop. 71 with a 460 c.i. 80-81 with holum/moody 302 h.p. unknown but runs like a scalded dog.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Diver
Visitor
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Diver   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Diver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My father had a 60 convertible like that except his was black - sweet!

--------------------
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs
Everett, Wa

(425) 252-6110
Brian@PDQ-Signs.com
www.PDQ-Signs.com

Posts: 770 | From: Everett, WA 98201 USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, Here's our 57 baby..

-

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

SWEEEEET!!!! whats with the fastback mustang in the background?

[ July 06, 2011, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's our 69 Mach. One owner car all matching numbers, My wife's dad bought it new.. We still have all the paperwork including the the holy grail of paperwork.. The original maintenance credit card plaques.. Plastic and metal. We are currently restoring it.. That car is our retirement.

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let Brenda see that Mustang...she wants one of those things Bad!!

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by William DeBekker:
That car is our retirement.

Personally, I think you are in for huge disappointment if you really think you are going to retire from selling that car.

Those cars go for $10-60K fully restored... after you spend a boatload of money doing it.

Good luck with that.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill, is it a High Performance 4 speed car?

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ford/mustang/1183455.html
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=648.1&aid=363&pop=0
or
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ford/mustang/1263060.html

[ July 06, 2011, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Bruce.. It's still better then our IRAs and I enjoy it a hell of a lot more then letting some Wallstreet jagoff lose any more of our Money.Plus I am already retired just haven't told the wife yet.
(Already have had offers of $20k as it sits due to the paperwork and all Original and it sure beats a digital printer.)

Joey.. Yes.. It is a 1 of 300 made..Has the 4 speed top-loader, 9 inch Rear end with Disk Brakes but the 351Windsor 4V. It was slated as a 428 Mach but I was told that they ran out out of big blocks the second 1/2 of 69 so they dropped Windsors in them. Also the color codes are Blue with White Sport interior whereas most small block cars were color with Black interior and low back seats.

Here is a Photo of when we started taking it apart then the economy crashed so I have tarped up right now.. May get it out in the fall and start working on it more. Looks rough but its all there and straight.

-

[ July 07, 2011, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: William DeBekker ]

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!