Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Sign Magic Workshop coming to a location near you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sign Magic Workshop coming to a location near you?
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This summer/fall there will be FOUR Sign Magic Workshops. It will keep me very busy and will also allow many more to learn exactly how we do all the things we do. For the first time we will be taking the workshops on the road. While much of the same knowledge we share in our mobile workshop will be taught, the magic of our shop/studio and environs will only be able to be experienced in pictures. The workshop to be held here in our studio is to be held on September 30, October 2, 2011. Included in that workshop will be a tour of the MultiCam facility and the Fox & Hounds Pub along with some other local projects. We will also do welding, cement sculpture and a few other things, not always practical or possible on the road.

We have received so many requests to travel to various locations because not everyone is able or willing to take the time to travel to us. It is understandable. The Sign Magic Workshops will include as much information and hands-on lessons as is practical for each location.

The locations and dates are as follows...

Sign Magic Workshop - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
August 18 - 20, 2011
MultiCam Canada Technology Center
15-701 Millway Avenue, Concord, Ontario
(905) 738-7954
daniel@multicam.ca

Sign Magic Workshop - Kiev, Ukraine
September 5-7, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
tel +380 (44) 453-65-20 #704
cell +380 (67) 467-47-79
editor@signweb.com.ua

Sign Magic Workshop - Yarrow, British Columbia
September 30 - October 2, 2001
Yarrow (Chilliwack), British Columbia, Canada
(604) 823-2216
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
www.imaginationcorporation.com/sign-workshops

Sign Magic Workshop - Orlando, Florida, USA
November 3-5, 2011
MultiCam Florida Technology Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
Amy Johnson (972) 929-4070 EXT 2013
amy@multicam.com

We hope to see you at a workshop soon!

-dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're teaching in Kiev????????

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine that! It is an unbelievable opportunity! They are providing a translator to put everything into Russian. It should be a cool experience which I am looking forward to with great anticipation.

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of those are "near" me! What's wrong with coming to Texas? [Smile]

MultiCams are built here!

[ June 13, 2011, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Raymond Chapman ]

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raymond, perhaps you could approach MultiCam Texas and have them ship you over here to 'test' a Multicam for yourself at one of their very own hosted workshops in, well lookit that.. YARROW. For, you know, your big review and all.

I've heard you're as famous as Dan... Milk it! [Smile]

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henry Barker
Resident

Member # 174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henry Barker   Author's Homepage   Email Henry Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like fun.....be great if you could overnight here in Stockholm on the way, its about $60 to fly Stockholm-Kiev [Smile]

--------------------
Henry Barker #1924akaKaftan
SignCraft AB
Stockholm,
Sweden.
A little bit of England in a corner of Stockholm www.signcraft.se www.facebook.com/signcraftsweden

Posts: 1552 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna...nobody's as famous as Dan.

Before I bought my ShopBot I had a MultiCam rep come down from Dallas and showed him around my place and suggested some kind of "deal" to demonstrate and promote his product for a reduced price, but they were not interested.

It seems that I didn't have as much "pull" as I thought.

[ June 13, 2011, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Raymond Chapman ]

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Dan and Raymond were switched at birth. Dan is actually from Texas where everything is bigger and being second best is for quitters and Raymond is the reserved, quiet spoken Canadian kid from Yarrow.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!