Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Brother OP is in hosp. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Brother OP is in hosp.
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Pribish is in the hospital.. Pensacola. Don't know which one but its by the airport.
Emzyms are high..
He is feeling bad. Suffering from an infection.
Went to VA last week to get his cancer check.
This week he is infected from the procedure.
Suffering and worrying.
Just to let ya a'll know..

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks- that's a bummer!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you talk to OP tell him we're praying for him.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curtis...Do you have a number where we can call him in the hospital?

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best OP.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Curtis beat me to it.

Don't forget to say a prayer for his nurses!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Specially when they have to remove his Speedo!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

Prayers from Mexico to Florida for Joe.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up Curt...relay my best wishes (for the nurses, poor ladies), get well OP.

[Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they goona do a cath job in the morning..

Sacred Heart hospital

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you Joe ... my old time Letterhead Chat and Skype fiend. Hang in there mate.

Actually I know what you are going thru. I collapsed in agony the day before Xmas with what finally turned out to be pancreatic problems. Five days of tests including up to three drips in my arms 5 shots a day in my stomach, pills every 2 hours day and night and a strict nil fluid/food by mouth they weaned me back to health. I arrived home this afternoon in time for the New Year, safe but still very sore. They took 4 goes at trying to insert a catheter into my badder to drain what they were pumping into me. Agonizing, eh Joe? 4th attempt produced a solid flow of blood. Back washes were even more painful. Thank God for Morphine!

Reduces me now to maximum of two glasses of wine or cans of beer a day, if that!

[Smile]

[ December 28, 2010, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Jon Butterworth ]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get well soon OP!!! good thoughts and prayers for ya!

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Modzel
Resident

Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Modzel   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Modzel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're lifting you up Joe, may God Bless you and get you home soon.

--------------------
Bill Modzel
Mod-Zel screen Printing
Traverse city, MI
modzel@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1356 | From: Traverse City, MI | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OPie!! [Eek!]
Hey man, you GOTTA get well because I was hopin' you'd have another cool meet at your shop!!

Bushie!!!! [Eek!]

What is WRONG with you guys?!
Are y'all gettin' older or somethin'? [Razz]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine Beauchemin
Resident

Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine Beauchemin   Author's Homepage   Email Elaine Beauchemin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get well soon OP boy!
sending good vibes to you from Montreal!

hey Bushie, I'll be thinking of you too. [Smile]

take care !

--------------------
Élaine Beauchemin
scrip
Lettrage Scripsit inc.
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
www.scripsit.net

Posts: 1096 | From: Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jean Shimp
Resident

Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jean Shimp   Author's Homepage   Email Jean Shimp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wondering where he was as he hasn't posted here in a while. Get well soon, OP, we miss you.

--------------------
Jean Shimp
Shimp Sign & Design Co.
Jacksonville Beach, Fl

Posts: 1266 | From: Jacksonville Beach, Fl. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well what ever it is, I hope you get well buddy!! take care...

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best OP!

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon Opie!

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

He hasn't posted because he is in exile..

--------------------

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Curtis...In talking with Steve, I am under the impression that it is currently a self-imposed exile that he has chosen?

That isn't important though. What is important is that Joe get well and Shirl and I are praying for that.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Bruce Bowers Bruce Bowers has just turned 59
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you, Brother...

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thoughts and prayers for Joe & Hennie! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi wife Hennie posted this on her Facebook page earlier today.

Update on Joe. The heart cath revealed blockage severe blockage; he's in by pass surgery. He went in around 3:00 It is a 4 hour surgery, then recovery. He will be in cardiac icu after the surgery. I'm going to feed the cats and head to the hospital. . Please continue to pray for healing for Joe . . . and strength for me.

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you get well soon OP

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our thoughts and prayers are with you OP. May your recovery be quick and complete. Just do what they tell you...yea, right!

[ December 29, 2010, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Raymond Chapman ]

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heart surgery is not fun and the healing is long and slow. The emotional changes from the meds are not fun either. There is a lot for Hennie to hold down while Joe heals. Our prayers are with you both.

PS. no internet in VA hospitals

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6714 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well Joe and hang in there Hennie. I hope everything goes well.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sal Cabrera
Visitor
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sal Cabrera   Author's Homepage   Email Sal Cabrera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get well soon OP!

--------------------
Sal Cabrera
Signs By Sal
New Freedom , PA

The goal of Yesterday will be the Stating Point of Tomorrow!

Posts: 686 | From: New Freedom , PA US | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I know why he wasn't answering his cell phone yesterday ... they are not allowed in the OR!

Guess I will have to wait a couple of days before I can harass him again.

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well OP. We need characters like you around. Keeps us sane.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe is in the Sacred Heart Medical Park - Airport Boulevard
1549 Airport Boulevard, Pensacola, FL 32504
The phone number is 850-416-1200. I called last night and talked to a relative. I didn't get any new information from them.
I called this morning and he is in Room 22 of the Adult Critical Care Unit. None of the family was in the waiting room when I called.

[ December 29, 2010, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Judy Pate ]

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joseph Diaz
Resident

Member # 5913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Joseph Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon OP. The forums aren't the same without you.

--------------------
Joe Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave.
Pontiac, IL 61764
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 538 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Len Mort
Resident

Member # 7030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Len Mort   Author's Homepage   Email Len Mort       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are with you OP and Hennie.

--------------------
Len Mort
Signmaker1.com
11 Juniper Drive
Millbury, MA
508-865-2382
"A Good Business Sign, is A Sign of Good Business"(1957)

Posts: 811 | From: Millbury, Ma | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP's self imposed exile from here is the result of a minor altercation with Steve.

Two stubborn old men who will not admit it takes two to tango. Steve has offered him access again again pending a peace treaty but OP refuses.

OP is a regular member of our Skype chat every evening. Me, Si, Curt, Ontime, OP, Len and sometimes others drop in too. Everybody welcome.

We have tried everything to reason with OP, but he is a very stubborn old phart and will not even give a simple "sorry"

We will keep trying. Cross your fingers. He's a nice guy and we give him hell and get it back double. All in fun though.

Get well soon mate and take time to swallow your pride. You have a lot of good friends here.
So that's the story.

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow it seems like just last week OP was praising all the doctors and the VA for all the great care. I sure hope it continues. OP get well and Hennie Hang in there.

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Thanks for the clarification Jon. That is the way I understodd things.

Keep working on OP. A LOT of people miss him on this forum. And miss teasing him, good naturedly.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was hoping to hear from ya OP prayers you come back soon, want see some pottery your doing.

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Berry
Visitor
Member # 2604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Berry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well OP!

--------------------
Mike Berry
New England

Posts: 534 | From: New England | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery from Michigan Our best to Hennie too. [Group Hug]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3485 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!