Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Not bad for a signmakers daughter!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not bad for a signmakers daughter!!
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vt...Sparky Potters daughter...Grace Potter performing for VH1 Divas Salute the Troops! How freaking awesome is that! She also sang with Ann Wilson and Heart.

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/602760/grace-potter-and-the-nocturnals-perform-paris-ooh-la-la.jhtml#id=1653349

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Sjoquist
Resident

Member # 4684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Sjoquist   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Sjoquist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome voice and performance way cool

--------------------
Craig Sjoquist
http://www.592sign.net
3220 N.O.B.T
Orlando Fl. 407-592-7446 vikinwolf@gmail.com

Posts: 1588 | From: Orlando Fl. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Moser
Visitor
Member # 6526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Moser   Email Jim Moser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome is right ! Not only plays keyboard and guitar, but sings beautifully, and is killer good looking too ! Great performance with the Wilson sisters !

--------------------
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain !
Jim Moser Design
13342 C Grass Valley Ave.
Grass Valley, Ca. 95945
530-273-7615 jwmoser@att.net

Posts: 488 | From: Grass Valley, Ca. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had tickets to see Grace up in Burlington on New Years a few years back (when I lived out in Vermont). The weather turned yucky so I didn't make the 3 hour drive. Looks like she'll be on a big tour soon, so maybe I can try to hit it again. For now I'll have to listen to the couple album that I have of theirs.

Thanks Karen

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Clanton
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOh LLLAAAAA LLLAAAAA--- she can rock and great eye candy...

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1737 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Clanton
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anybody else notice that EVERYBODY is wearing coats and warm clothes... but her--- don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it just makes me wonder what the temp was...

and did Ann Wilson change the lyrics to "I wanna pour some gravy, gravy on you"

- sorry couldn't resist- I actually LOVE HEART and now I'll add Grace to that list!

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1737 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... what can I say that hasn't been said...
woke up at 4 am, so I watched the whole thing with no sound... whaddoyaknow... still enjoyed the show! (and still don't wanna sleep)

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw her perform the other night on TV with heart at that event.... didn't know who it was but thought she was pretty good.

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freaking great, thanks Karen!!

I saw Heart and Journey at our Metro Centre here about a 18 months ago; they really rocked Rockford.

Wow, she is really cool; do you know her?

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!