Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » It's Not 2 Late!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's Not 2 Late!
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are planning on attending this summer’s Walldog meet in Danville, IL you need to get registered. You only have 10 DAYS and the registration will be CLOSED. Don’t miss out on all the fun and excitement of this summer’s Dog Gone Dandy event. We Walldogs have been proclaimed as this summer’s best show in town by the Hometown Dog. Register today!

--------------------
Cornbread or Scott Lindley
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've never attended a Walldog Meet, I suggest you sign up for Danville. It's illegal in some places to have as much fun as you will certainly have. The friends you'll meet and the pride in leaving a town full of new murals is indescribable. It's an easy drive from Chicago, Indianapolis, and Bloomington airports or just share a ride with a fellow Walldog.
I guarantee you a good time, so if you're on the fence, go ahead and register today.........

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't be able to make this one. We will be on the road in Colorado around that time.
I know you will all have a great time. Pontiac was a blast! Hopefully it will be a little cooler this time.

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to come to this one so bad, but, my son whom I haven't seen in 2 years because he is currently in South Korea, and my daughter from Texas are all coming in that weekend for a one week stay. Can't wait to see my kids and grandchildren. I wish I could have done both, but the timing was just not in my favor.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5396 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave That’s OK there will be more walldog meets. Family comes first! You’re a good man and we will miss you.
One thing I would love to have happen for our friends that couldn’t make the meet is a web posting on all the forms of the day today events happenings, and how the walls are progressing. It’s always great to see the pictures after the meet and hear the stores, but I think it would be even better to see it all unfold every hour or so. That way our walldog friends that are at home have a better connection with the meet.

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott..You have e-mail.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

I got your e-mail and I'm ready to get it up and rolling.

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

9 days to go before registration in closed.

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're registered Scott (I think!! [Big Grin] )

I'll call you in the morning.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care if Grundy's retired - let's put his ass to work.......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Sonny...my ass will be working. Just not in the way you will be. So, watch yer ass!!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Tim Barrow
Deceased

Member # 576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Barrow   Email Tim Barrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonny if he drops by we'll figure out something thats for sure,...heheheheheh

--------------------
fly low...timi/NC is,
Tim Barrow
Barrow Art Signs
Winston-Salem,NC

Posts: 2224 | From: Winston-Salem,NC,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Well, if we can't get him on a scaffold, I'm sure he won't mind fetching us a cold beer - right Dave? (btw, I'm buying)

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

I have a big job for Dave. By the way we have hit 150 painters. Fantastic!

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Sonny..No problem for me to deliver a few beers!!! (My treat)

And NO, I won't be crawling up on any scaffolding, so if ya want a beer you'll have to crawl down to get it!!! LOL

I plan on strolling around and enjoying watching hard working folks at work.

Looking forward to re-aquainting with old friends and meeting "new friends" that we only know from Letterville.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
1-519-262-3651 Canada

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I registered as a maybe... but it's a strong maybe & am already looking forward to meeting old friends like Dave and Tim.. and also already disappointed to miss meeting the other Dave (on this thread) and seeing Mark again...

Anyway, I sure hope my maybe pans out as planned...

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

MAYBE??? C'mon Doug - we need a rhythm section ( and coffee)

-

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

We could have The Walldogs unplugged with Doug Allen on the bongos. We can see if Mark Fair would pick up an acoustic guitar. Maybe we could get Bill Diaz in the band.

--------------------
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!