Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » New Page

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Page
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been cleaning up drawers and came across
a bunch of Letterhead Meet t-shirt and I thought
it would be fun to show them off!
They brought back a lot of great memories.

here is the link Letterhead Meet T-shirts

If you have meet t-shirts photos to add would you please e-mail them to me barb@letterville.com
and I'll get them uploaded

Thanks

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Barb! I missed a lot of those meets, but it bought back a lot of good memories. I will send you pictures of a few of my t-shirts later.
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corey Wine
Resident

Member # 1640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corey Wine   Author's Homepage   Email Corey Wine       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have the Discovery vest from BANFF Canada.

--------------------
Corey Wine
SignCONCEPTS
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 670 | From: Airdrie, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb Schilling
Resident

Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb Schilling   Author's Homepage   Email Barb Schilling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Cool! I am going home tonight to photograph my collection!!!!! I even have a "sisters of the brush-sign hags division"! Can't wait to see them all when others get them posted. Would be cool to put in chronological order as much as possible. BTW - the reason I have mine saved is that they make great LAP QUILT art. I know a lady who made one for her HS grad out of all his old activity shirts and it was awesome. I want to make one out of Letterhead T's - then have it auctioned off for the Sign Museum. (Yeah - in my spare time.)

--------------------
SIGN STATION

Anoka, Minnesota
www.signstation.com
barbara@signstation.com

Posts: 338 | From: Andover, MN, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Judy & Barb looking forward to seeing the
pictures, I've tired to sort them by date so far and I'll keep doing that with the new ones that come in.

Corey it was so cool to come across the vest from
Banff we sure had a great time there [Smile]

[ April 28, 2010, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barb..I'll go thru my collection and take some pics...might have one or two to add.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8878 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Sanfilippo
Resident

Member # 425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Sanfilippo   Email Sam Sanfilippo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Barb good to see some of those. Every day I look out my shop window and can see a sign Pat King & I painted way back when. That "Duck Soup" T really brought back some good times. My son still has his, Pat ran out of big sizes so we just got Anthony one.

Nothing but good memories of a friend not easily forgotten...

[ April 29, 2010, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Sam Sanfilippo ]

--------------------
Skidmore Sign Co.
3806 1st Avenue North
Birmingham AL 35222
205-251-6049

Skidmore Signs - Facebook

"Success always occurs in private, but failure in full view."

A proud Resident of this site. Join us here...http//www.letterhead.com/residents

Posts: 281 | From: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!