Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » A Happy Christmas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Happy Christmas
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Happy Christmas to all the personal of Letterville who lean towards the traditional values of this holiday although controversial and not politically correct in many ways. I wish those who use the word X-Mas instead of Christmas, fiancee' instead of fiance as well as those who cannot count change without the use of a calculator or calling their manager as well as others who are not chemically active, I freely give them the exact same message which hasn't any encrypted code. I lean towards those who show understanding, concern and consideration rather than piece together something which is not. I give to those who are not quite knowledgeable, not quite experienced, the opportunity to think for themselves and to experiment. To those who believe a commentator whose only agenda is to the spoils of truth of which their ego collides with reality I say, Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season!

I love the lights and miss my family, I love you mom, dad, bother and sister and my Anthony.

-
MERRY CHRISTMAS

[ December 24, 2009, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Joey Madden ]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to you, Joey.

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to you Joey, on this joyous time of year.
Merry Christmas pal

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas Joey...wishing you the BEST!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry White
Resident

Member # 3999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry White   Author's Homepage   Email Larry White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May the Great Spirit watch over you.

....Aho, William Blake.

You keep on as you are, we'll get together soon enough.

Happy New Year too!

--------------------
Larry White
Town of Machine
www.walljewelry.com
whitel@iname.com

Posts: 36 | From: Machine | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Periandros Damoulis
Resident

Member # 4473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Periandros Damoulis   Email Periandros Damoulis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas Joey.. All the Best and happy new year 2010

--------------------
DAMOULIS Signs & Design
Nafplio GREECE
e-mail: periandros@mail.com
Phone: +30 6944270500

Posts: 194 | From: Nafplio GREECE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Periandros Damoulis
Resident

Member # 4473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Periandros Damoulis   Email Periandros Damoulis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas Joey.. All the Best and happy new year 2010

--------------------
DAMOULIS Signs & Design
Nafplio GREECE
e-mail: periandros@mail.com
Phone: +30 6944270500

Posts: 194 | From: Nafplio GREECE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that was a Merry Joey Christmas in the style we all have come to love.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all here in Letterville.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are unique, Joey...and that's why we all love you. May you have a joy filled Christmas.

Most of the time I have no idea what you are saying, but I still like to listen.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stein Saether
Resident

Member # 430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stein Saether   Email stein Saether       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
understanding, concern and consideration

wise words

I say potatoe you say potato

and hm chemically active??

Me is rolling a big green holyday bush smoke signal

--------------------
Stein Saether
GullSkilt AS
Trondheim

Posts: 1183 | From: Trondheim Norway | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmy chatham
Resident

Member # 525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy chatham   Email jimmy chatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy holidays

--------------------
Jimmy Chatham
Chatham Signs
468 stark st
Commerce, Ga 30529

Posts: 1766 | From: Commerce, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry CHRISTMAS Joey.

And may 2010 bring you heath, wealth and HAPPINESS!

Mainly the last one.

Your friends "down Under"

Jon & Sue

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joey...........you are a part of my FAMILY, and even with us being so far from each other....you hold a special place in my heart and the family i have. we are "brothers" and will always be.
merry christmas to ya....and a very happy new year.

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas Joey, Thanks for your help, opinions, your Phone call earlier this year and your humor.... Have a great Holiday.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great day everyone!

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Peterman
Visitor
Member # 528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Peterman   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Peterman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Luke 2:10-12

Merry Christmas everyone

--------------------
Jon Peterman
200 Summit Loop
Grants Pass, OR
--------------------
a.k.a. dc-62
success is in Jesus Christ

Posts: 434 | From: grants pass or. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Scargill
Visitor
Member # 2258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Scargill   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Scargill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Joey,
I wish you and all the great people here a very merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year from the UK,

Brian.
www.brianthebrushuk.com

--------------------
Brian the Brush
brian the brush uk
Yorkshire, UK
www.brianthebrushuk.com

Posts: 123 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas, Joe...
We will have a good year on the way.

Jack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!