Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Art Passes on... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Art Passes on...
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you all, that Today I lost my only Brother Art. He now rides that great Highway in the sky...Thanks so much for all your well wishes and prayers. By his bedside were his his 2 children, Mon and Dad, my 5 Sisters and Judy and I.... He went so peacefully.... Ride On Brother.

- [/IMG]

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, I'm truly sorry for your loss. You and your family will continue in our prayers.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your loss brother...

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear that, Neil. I'm glad everyone was there and I'm also glad he went peacefully.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry for your loss, Neil and Judy. I'm glad it was peaceful and that you had time together first. Beautiful pictures.
Thoughts and love from the prairie child.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, I am really saddened to hear that. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear of the loss of your Brother Neil

Peace be with you....

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Ogden
Resident

Member # 3184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Ogden   Email Jeff Ogden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil...stay strong...and keep being you.

Your brother's influence, is part of who you are..
both now and in the future.

Don't turn bitter...but rather, stay loving from the heart. You will heal.

--------------------
Jeff Ogden
8727 NE 68 Terr.
Gainesville FL, 32609

Posts: 2138 | From: 8827 NE 68 Terr Gainesville Fl 32609 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil - you wrote encouraging words to Jeanne and her family at the loss of her brother Jerry and now I have the opportunity to repay your concern for her by offering up prayers in your behalf.

Death is certainly a sad time, but to know that the passing was peaceful is reassuring.

Those great memories will always remain. May God bless you.

Over two years ago I lost my brother to cancer. I can't say that I know how you feel because I can't go inside you, but I have been there and share your thoughts.

[ February 04, 2009, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Raymond Chapman ]

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, I know how much I love my brother and what he means to me. I have seen what you written about your brother and it the same thing.

My deepest condolences on your loss.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Whynott
Resident

Member # 1622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Whynott   Email Terry Whynott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So truly sorry, Neil.

--------------------
Terry Whynott
Walkerton, Ontario

Posts: 1230 | From: Walkerton, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil buddy, Im thinking good thoughts for you and your family and am truly sorry for your loss.
God bless your hearts.

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PatRaap
Resident

Member # 4290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatRaap   Author's Homepage   Email PatRaap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil,
So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Hold on to those wonderful memories that you shared, and know he is in a wonderful place and at peace.

Pat and Dennis Raap

--------------------
Patricia A. Raap
Raap Signs
2615 Arthur
Coopersville, MI 49404
616-677-0158
pat@raapsigns.com

Posts: 576 | From: Coopersville, MI 49404 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your loss Neil.

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please accept my sincerest condolances, Neil. Your brother will live on in the memories that you hold dear to your heart. Remember the good times you shared. I'm certain that your brother would like that.

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil,
We are so sorry for the loss of your brother. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil,

I am also so sorry about the loss of Art, your dear brother. Your heart is heavy and I know you miss him so. My sister was lost to cancer years ago. She was only 43, a mother of 4.

I will cherish my sister and brother as you have reminded me again how precious life is. Please know he is in a much better place, I do believe. May peace be with you and your family as you endure this hardship.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, that's really sad news.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3814 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, what a wonderful collage of photos. Thanks for sharing those here.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

sincerely,
~nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much everyone...my sisters have asked me to do the eulogy...it's going to be hard, My biggest concern is not for me, but Mom and Dad, Dad's 81 and Mom 76, and they are finding it rough...but they have my 5 sisters and me as well as numerous grand children around them... Art had great faith, and was close to his Friend who was also his pastor... reverend Darrel ...who had a sense of humor as weird as As Art's and I.

Thanks again it is appreciated.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, you didn't ask for advice but I would like to give some anyway.

I've been asked to do several funeral services and the toughest are for family members and close friends. Since I am a very emotional person, it is difficult to say what I really want to without choking up.

My solution has been to write down exactly what I want to say and then memorize those words. Then not stray from those prepared words. The trick is to remove your emotions from the job at hand. Once you begin speaking from thoughts that come to mind you loose it...or at least I do.

None of this is to say that you should not be speaking from your heart, but your responsibility is to celebrate your brother's life and that's not easy to do if you fall apart.

You can "fall apart" at some other time. When you stand before friends and family your job is to bring them comfort and hope.

My apology for trying to tell you what to do, but it's really a tough job for me if I don't prepare well in advance. It's an honor to be asked to speak on such important occassions.

And I pray a lot, too.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry for your loss Neil, my heart goes out to you. It's very obvious from your post how much your brother meant to you.

Paint up a nice tribute to him on your bike.

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4320 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, I am so very sorry for your loss. The pictures are just wonderful. I'm praying for you all.

Raymond, those are great words of advice. I will remember them. I'm not a great speech maker in front of lots of people and I tend to wing it, so your advice really struck me as to where I was going wrong.

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Neil... sounded like Art fought the good fight and lived life to it's fullest as I've followed the posts regarding his illness.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. It's never easy, I'm sure. Let the fond memories of his life and your relationship bring comfort to you.

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Thanks Raymond for the great advice...I'm writing it out now..I've done a eulogy before and I agree.. you have to write it down. I just got through the first day of my brothers wake... it was a very emotional day as anyone can imagine. and even writing to all you guys and girls is soothing in itself....

Thanks everyone, this the hardest time of my life....so far.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Sam Staffan
Resident

Member # 4552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Staffan   Email Sam Staffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry Neil,

This is one part of life that just has no good way about it.

I will tell you this.

Right now all the sad memories of your brother are fresh in your minds and it is a very hard situation to deal with.

But the mind is remarkable, and in time all of the sad memories of Art will fade to the back, and all the great memories will once again come forward.

There is no date, no time, it just happens.

I can laugh about my son and yes I still have a good cry. I always say yes I can smile and yes I can go on, but I will always have a broken heart.

Here are to things I found in the past that I had written down and pinned to my cork board.

Maybe they will help a little.

. Admitting that you are powerless in some situations is probably one of the hardest things you will ever do... but it's also the beginning of recovery.
Just keep on believing and doing, One day at a time.

. Through blurred eyes we find the strength and
courage to soar beyond the moment.
We look to the future knowing we can never forget the past.

God bless to you and all of your family.

Sam

--------------------
Sam Staffan
Mackinaw Art & Sign
721 S. Nokomis St. Mackinaw City, MI
dstaffan@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1694 | From: Mackinaw City, MI | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear of your loss Neil & Judy
please accept our condolences.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miles Cullinane
Resident

Member # 980

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Miles Cullinane   Email Miles Cullinane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil, So sorry to hear of your loss

Looks like you two were friends which isn't an automatic things with brothers. So those memories will be a comfort.

May the Lord comfort you Neil.

--------------------
Miles Cullinane,
Cork, Ireland.

From the sometimes sunny south of Ireland,

Posts: 913 | From: Cork, Ireland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil all I can say I echo Ray's comments ... been there and done that.

Seems to get more frequent the older you get.

Take strength from the friends you have here.

[Group Hug]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear of your loss- prayers & thoughts for you all-

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lotti Prokott
Resident

Member # 2684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lotti Prokott   Email Lotti Prokott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry for your loss, Neil, I genuinly feel for you and your family. May God give you peace and comfort.

--------------------
Lotti Prokott
Woodland Signs
Pelly, Saskatchewan
woodlandsigns@sasktel.net

Posts: 1962 | From: Pelly, Saskatchewan | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Curtis Dalton
Visitor
Member # 7547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Curtis Dalton   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Curtis Dalton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad news Neil. As you have written on all your posts "Keep Positive", even though I know it will be tough to do these next few days. Take care.

--------------------
Mr Curtis Dalton
Advant Edge Signs & Graphics
24 Neptune Cr. Dartmouth, NS

Posts: 242 | From: Dartmouth, NS | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henry Barker
Resident

Member # 174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henry Barker   Author's Homepage   Email Henry Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really sorry for your loss Neil, its been a sad week around here.

I like Raymond can get choked up real easy, I remember when my dad died aged 63, me and my brother and sisters were going to each say a prayer in the church.

I went down the field and sat by the river saying the Anglers prayer over and over, got really sad, but made it through in the church OK.

Hope it all goes as well as can be expected.

--------------------
Henry Barker #1924akaKaftan
SignCraft AB
Stockholm,
Sweden.
A little bit of England in a corner of Stockholm www.signcraft.se www.facebook.com/signcraftsweden

Posts: 1552 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Vickio
Resident

Member # 2265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Vickio   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Vickio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear about your brother Neil. What a a tremendous loss for all of you.

--------------------
Tony Vickio
The World Famous Vickio Signs
3364 Rt.329
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
t30v@vickiosigns.com
607-535-6241
http://www.vickiosigns.com

Posts: 1063 | From: Watkins Glen, New York | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family,Neil. I lost a sister to cancer so I know it can be somewhat of a relief to know that your loved one is no longer suffering,but you still feel the loss. May God give you strength and comfort you during this time.
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Thank you for all the Kind words of support, prayers, and advice. The service was beautiful, tears, laughter and wonderful memories... and Ray I did manage to get through the eulogy with out breaking down...this wasn't a funeral, but a celebration. I just have to get through the next few weeks. I'm going to miss my brother more than any words can say.

Thanks

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Amy Brown
Visitor
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Brown   Author's Homepage   Email Amy Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neil,

Sorry to hear about your brother. I know from reading this board you have many great memories.

You'll be in out thoughts!

The Brown Family

--------------------
Amy Brown
Life Skills 101
Private Address

Posts: 3502 | From: Lake Helen, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for you loss Neil,Art will be riding the clear blue skies now.

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I hope memories of the good times and happy days with him bring you through the sad times.

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Neil, I am so sorry to hear the news. My condolences to you, Judy and all your family. You will always remember the great times together, and he will always be in your heart.

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!