Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » A Devistating Phone Call (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Devistating Phone Call
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 4 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Sunday morning just finishing up a cup of coffee, phone rings. It's the guy who owns the building I had painted the Welcome to Fresno mural. Even the great Mike Meyer and his wife flew in to help out. Thru miscomunication the wall got plastered!
Top it off in Friday's newspaper http://www.fresnobee.com/entertainment/story/768164-p2.html
they had an article about the murals downtown and mine was number 6 to tour

the whole story on this mural is at my website http://franciscovargas.com/welcome.htm

so hoping the picture comes out it used to look like this...

-

This is what it looked like when I arived his morning, one lady was crying her heart out. I was just devastated no words other then what fool would slap on stucco without asking anyone "are you sure you want this covered?" It was a landmark.

-

Even the Tramp came by to check it out while he was in Fresno
http://www.flickr.com/photos/richardgeorge/2467643165/

There was words exchanged and I think I'll be painting a new mural real soon. The last one was Pro Bono, this time, it'll be a little different...

[ August 03, 2008, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: FranCisco Vargas ]

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cr*p. :-(

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is an unbelievable shame...

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

What Kimberly said.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it!!! [Frown]

joe,

Makin Chips and Havin Fun!

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
Connecticut Woodcarvers Gallery
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable stupidity.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you save tha patterns?
What a mess!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hope that the Bozo that stucco'd the wall does feel like a complete idiot for not making sure it was the right wall.

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I can't understand is why didn't he stucco the WHOLE wall instead of 3/4 of it? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pam Edmunds
Resident

Member # 9109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pam Edmunds   Author's Homepage   Email Pam Edmunds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that's a crying shame!! What are people thinking!!!!

--------------------
Pam Edmunds
Just For You Signs & Design
64 Bruce Road 17
Tara, Ontario

Posts: 68 | From: Tara, Ontario | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, please, please tell me the moron who did this is being held accountable.

This is justification for tarring and feathering.

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chad Jeske
Visitor
Member # 5866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad Jeske   Email Chad Jeske       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Un-flippin'-believable!

--------------------
Chad Jeske
Archetype Signmakers
1230 Eagan Industrial Rd.
Suite 117
Eagan, MN 55121
651-994-9363

Posts: 24 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darcy Baker
Visitor
Member # 8262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darcy Baker   Email Darcy Baker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No respect eh?

--------------------
Darcy Baker
Darcy's Signs
Eureka Springs. AR.

Posts: 1169 | From: Eureka Springs, AR | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even one bit of this makes sense - I'm hereby offering my services to go toilet paper anybody's yard who might be responsible. (OK, so what if I never grew up....)

What's wrong with these blithering idiots? Did the building owner have any kind of credible explanation?

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,m gonna help Sonny, with his deal.

Jack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only difference between a Conga Line and Mob Mentality is Anger and Rhythm ---- LET'S GO GET 'EM CRAZY JACK (and anybody else who wants to join the posse)

I don't even know what that meant, but I'm getting some rolls and my tambourine ready......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some gravel road - roller blade lessons behind the Camaro are in order...I'll supply the tow rope and hand cuffs!

Ya'll need some help to re-paint let me know....

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The only difference between a Conga Line and Mob Mentality is Anger and Rhythm
Love that line, Sonny!
[Wink]
Conga lines always freak me out.

Cisco, man, that sux.
I felt bad when they repainted the Mars spaceship with silver Rustoleum, but that was nothing compared to the loss of your mural.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like the guys that put in the posts to keep parking cars out and cemented their truck in must be at it again.
Bill

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Lynch
Resident

Member # 3815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Lynch   Email Bill Lynch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's a shame...
many years ago I worked for Brec Morgan who did some beautiful walls , one of the first he did replaced an old wall billboard spot. Somehow, after the mural had been up for years and became a landmark, a crew from the old billboard company showed up and rolled a coat of block out over it. We spent the next two days cleaning the block out off and then the mural was repainted over what was left of the old one.
Unbelievable in both cases that no one thought twice about covering over a work of art.

--------------------
Bill Lynch
Century Sign
Hamden, CT
centurysign@snet.net

Posts: 1125 | From: Hamden, CT | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfriggingbelievable! I'm flummoxed! Stupidity run amok ..........

The mural WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS way kewl by the way! If we weren't fans of stucco after Nicolette, we're even less fans after this -- right, amigo!

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Gene Adkins
Merchant

Member # 882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Gene Adkins   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Gene Adkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Bob ... why not just go ahead and stucco the whole wall while they were at it? Or maybe that's just an example of the mentality behind this weird act?

But I can almost understand this ... one time I had a guy to change the motor in my truck ... instead of unplugging the wiring harnesses, he cut it all with a pocket knife to expedite the motor's removal.

Now apply that to a guy with a whole bunch of stucco and a whole lot of time on his hands ....

--------------------
Michael Gene Adkins
The Fontry
1576 S Hwy 59
Watts OK 74964

Posts: 845 | From: Watts, OK USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! That is a crime!!! What fools these mortals be.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just talking to a guy, last saturday nite, about that "Welcome to Fresno" mural. Now it's gone. How weird.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3814 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alicia, you jinxed it. Now you gotta go help Cisco repaint it... [Wink]

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry Hargraves
Resident

Member # 6837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry Hargraves   Author's Homepage   Email Kerry Hargraves       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a good friend of mine likes to say: "Never underestimate stupid!"

--------------------
Kerry H
Kerry's Signs
Vallejo, CA

Posts: 160 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Clanton Michael Clanton has just turned 51
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was hired to paint some large letters at the local college football stadium- across the front wall of the home stands. The athletic director told me he would get some of the maintenance staff to paint over the existing letters and get it ready for me.

After several days and several phone calls, he was having trouble getting anyone to drop what they were doing and paint over the existing letters.

So I get a call on Friday afternoon from the maintenance guy, and he lets me know it is ready for me paint. So I go up and spend all weekend laying out and painting the new letters. I get everything almost finished, just need to touch up a few places.

Monday morning, as I am walking over to visit with the AD- I see a very sick site- a different group of guys is out at the football field and has a little over half of my sign painted over.

It seems there was a lack of communication- nobody from maintenance knew the first guy had already got it ready for me and I had already almost finished the job; and the AD didn't bother to see the new sign I had painted, he just got on the phone and started yelling for them to get over there and paint over the sign.

We finally got it straightened out, and I got paid for my work- but they ended up getting the maintenance crew to repaint the other half of the sign.

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1736 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Clanton Michael Clanton has just turned 51
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had 3 of my murals painted over in the last 18 months-

2 of them were in private homes, and the people eventually sold the houses and moved away. It seems the new owners wanted to repaint everything- including the murals.

The last one was in a computer gaming storefront that went out of business- part of the lease agreement was to rip out all of the interior sheetrock walls for the next business to move in and remodel.

There were several kids trying to figure out how to salvage the 8 foot tall painting of an "Orc" from "Final Fantasy" off the sheetrock wall- but I don't think they were successful.

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1736 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Cross fingers" None of my 35 murals has been "vandalised" yet.

Although one on an old corrugated iron shed has been bookmarked for demolision to make way for a new hardware store [Frown]

The owner of the shed is trying to find a place to re-erect the wall and possibily get me to retouch it up.

Cisco, is there any further developments? Who did it? Why? Are you going to replace it?

Who do you sue? [Wink]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is everyone so surprised by this turn of events ??? Whenever things, ( including murals ) come GRATIS, FREE OF CHARGE, PRO BONO, or however you wish to express that the full value was never charged, then how do you expect the recipients to place an appropriate value on them....after all, the artists who did those works didn't value them highly enough to charge for them.

Although many Walldogs do value the works they've done, and often also the communities who've been the recipients, things do change. New people come in, and without much thought or appreciation, can undo something like what just happened, in a heartbeat. The only thing that may give them some pause for consideration, is knowing what that mural COST in the first place, and what the COST might be for a full restoration in today's DOLLARS. If they discover that it never cost their community anything, then their mindset becomes: " Well, since it didn't cost anything, it won't be a huge loss if it's eradicated". [Frown]

Unfortunately, that is REALITY, and in spite of well-intentioned best efforts, you end up with a result because some idiot got put "in charge".

Charge what it's worth, and the thinking changes to one of appreciation, and respect.

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich Stebbing
Visitor
Member # 368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Stebbing   Email Rich Stebbing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IOAFS!
Really,.. Francisco that's gotta hurt, especially when it's in your own community.
Here's everyone's chance to change the name of the city.
Actually it could be a chance to get more elaborate and make more money.Upsell!
I can't believe how this could have gotten mis-comminicated.
Hey, keep us all posted as to how this all plays out.

--------------------
Rich Stebbing
RichSigns
Rohnert Park CA
707-795-5588

Posts: 755 | From: Rohnert Park, CA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Moon
Visitor
Member # 452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Moon   Email The Moon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely IN on this Re-Do!!!

After missing the Lodi Gig, and SOOOOO many Letterhead Meets, during the past few years... while I was enrolled in "Divorce 102"... I can really feel the draw pulling me to this event.

The I SOOOOO need Paint Therapy! side of the Moon

--------------------
The Moon
aka: Stefenie Harris
Moonlight Designs
Pollock Pines, CA
learnin' somethin' new every day!
stefenie@comcast.net

Posts: 550 | From: Pollock Pines, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do we go from here?
want some help? I wish I could break away to help get that back where it was, and quickly.
....have to add some verbage somewhere on that as:
"Do not even think about it!" or something!

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Gene Adkins
Merchant

Member # 882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Gene Adkins   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Gene Adkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In response to M. Clanton ...

Had a similar thing happen on a trailer wrap. We were using a shop where the customer leased its trailers and trucks. Our job was to install 8' tall, 50' long graphics. The 8' pieces were 36" wide. So we tape up one entire side, go to the other side and tape it up and then apply it.

The other side, thanx to the humidity and heat in the shop, fell off and hit the floor. We didn't know this until about 4 hours later when we moved to other side only to find no graphics anywhere. Not on the trailer, not on the floor.

Seems the labor the shop hired to keep the shop tidy had shoved the entire pile of graphics into a 50 gallon trash can. What genius couldn't see this wasn't trash???

Trust me, you don't wanna stick vinyl after its been crammed into a trashcan. But we did, and yes it did not look good!!!

The mentality is out there, people!!!

For some, our craft has absolutely no value.

--------------------
Michael Gene Adkins
The Fontry
1576 S Hwy 59
Watts OK 74964

Posts: 845 | From: Watts, OK USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cisco's mischevious nature, and his skills with photoshop make me suspicious of this story.

hmmmmm

Hope he's just messin' with us here.

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Lane
Visitor
Member # 5850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Lane   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cisco! Andrew Lane here, I'd be glad to come help you repaint that sucker (dont worry the experience will be pay enough!)

--------------------
Steve Lane
jackflashsigns
19894 Yonge Street
Holland Landing ON
(905) 886-9656
jackflashsigns@rogers.com

Posts: 34 | From: Holland Landing ON (serving the GTA for over 30 years) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Lane
Visitor
Member # 5850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Lane   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh me oh my! Looks like you might be needing some metallic for your come back tour! Just say the word and Andrew is on a plane!

Dawn

--------------------
Steve Lane
jackflashsigns
19894 Yonge Street
Holland Landing ON
(905) 886-9656
jackflashsigns@rogers.com

Posts: 34 | From: Holland Landing ON (serving the GTA for over 30 years) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cisco, is the real deal...he don't run no jive.
If he be messin' round I might have to go down
and bust him up some.

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Hey Stef...
Give me a reply at crazyjack_66@yahoo.com

Jack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

[Bash] [Bash] [Bash]

I just can't fathom how ANYONE could have let this happen. [I Don t Know]
I mean the contractor who got the plaster-job should have said NO WAY! Will people do ANYTHING for a job????? [Bash]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!