Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Report From Creemore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Report From Creemore
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's been much interchange here. Dan's convinced Shane to upgrade his Creemore router table. The lampshade on Shane's head has nothing to do with the brewery across the street.

-

Dan also goes over to the Dark Side--which had more to do with photo editing than the brewery.

-

Edited to add: This is why I'll probably never be allowed across the border to a workshop again.

[ April 20, 2008, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: David Harding ]

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5099 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...leave it to David to report the REAL truth.

Can't wait to hear all the stories!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David...was Kelly able to contain her 'inner' child?
Did anyone rely on Dan for directions?
Did Duncan put dawgie paw prints on everything in sight?
Did Rene go 'Wee wee wee, all the way home?
Waiting patiently for all details of this workshop...

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susan,

No. It can't be done.

Sure... What could possibly go wrong?

Yes, including the sign design that was part of the class exercise.

Don't know. They're still on the way home--but not using Dan's directions or his operation of the GPS (the course route gets all wiggly).

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5099 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

The real truth will of course come out in different forms depending on who you talk to...

I don't know what it is.... but Dan looks better than usual.... Did ya change your glasses ???

[Cool]

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shane and Jackie are a class act. I'm not sure I can say the same for the rest of us. [Smile]
It was a great workshop and a whole lot of fun! Inner children RULE! (Sorry I ruined your image of me Rene ) [Razz]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's OK Kel... I like you better this way !!!

Gr [Cool] [Cool] v

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

I'm back at my desk in the real world after soaking in a week of fun in Ontario. I spent Monday night at Steve and Barb's. He's still trying to clean off the drool marks I left on his guitar collection. Barb's still trying to clean her ears out after listening to my playing. It's a good thing I didn't sing, too.

Last night, for the third week in a row, terrible storms assaulted north Texas, bringing high winds and tornados, knocking down trees and damaging homes. We seem to have a regularly scheduled Wednesday night/Thursday morning storm system around here now.

Well, it's time to get out of town (Letterville) and answer a few more phone calls and emails.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!