Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Dream a little dream (OT) kinda (Hemi Cuda)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dream a little dream (OT) kinda (Hemi Cuda)
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I recieved an email with a bunch of new Cuda pictures I was floored. After further reading I discovered it was made for a private party. [Frown]

But hey we can all dream a little dream [Wink]

New Hemi Cuda

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The color is half right, (needs Blue on the bottom) and where do you put the ladders?

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rob! Cudas are one of my all time favourite Cars, the challengers are a close second. A freind of mine was at the Sema Show and met all the greats there, he had a blast.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they showed the pics of the new Challenger last year, I knew the Cuda couldn't be far behind. Awesome machine!
From what I've read, the Challenger is pretty much a done deal and should be out in '09.
There's a new retro Camaro in the works too ( and most likely a similar Firebird)

........now...if they'd only get 40 MPG.....

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nancie W. Phillips
Resident

Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nancie W. Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Nancie W. Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHEN are they gonna come out with HYBRID minivans?!

--------------------
Nancie W. Phillips
White Dove Painting Studio
74 Dacula Road,
Dacula, GA 30019
678-887-3339

www.nanciephillips.com

"Three words describe life...'It goes on'"- Robert Frost

Posts: 919 | From: Metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikes Mischeif
Visitor
Member # 1744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikes Mischeif   Email Mikes Mischeif       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it have killed them to have molded in the fog lights? Looks like a last minute afterthought. I'll take mine with side exhaust.

--------------------
Mike Duncan
Lettercraft Signs

Posts: 1328 | From: Centreville, VA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Antonelli
Resident

Member # 86

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Antonelli   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Antonelli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the wait list at the dealer for the new Hemi Challenger--- we'll see if I can get one....

--------------------
Dan Antonelli
Graphic D-Signs, Inc.
279 Route 31 South • Suite 4
Washington, NJ
www.graphicd-signs.com
dan@graphicd-signs.com

"Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies. But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be." - Rush

Posts: 1192 | From: Washington, NJ | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Culbertson
Visitor
Member # 7560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan Culbertson   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan Culbertson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They need to put that into production!

--------------------
Ryan Culbertson
The Sign Shop at Quick Copies
Greenwood, SC

Rock and Roll means well, but it can’t help tellin’ young boys lies.
Mike Cooley - Drive By Truckers

Posts: 453 | From: Greenwood, South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody Reich
Resident

Member # 8052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody Reich   Author's Homepage   Email Cody Reich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They had a new version of a 71 Cuda at SEMA too. Looked very close to that the one you posted. It will be for sale at Barret Jackson in January.

--------------------
Cody Reich
Columbia Signs

Posts: 300 | From: Vancouver, WA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Giampia
Resident

Member # 2007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Giampia   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Giampia       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much of a motorhead, but I have a client that we do signs for:

http://xvmotorsports.com/sale/index_details.cfm?cat=Cars&id=16

He also has sold some of his restored cars on Barret Jackson.

--------------------
Tom & Sharon Giampia
Creative Image Design
Port Chester, NY

Posts: 285 | From: Port Chester | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mr. Meyer...what color blue is that you use? Da Bears Blue?
Or is it Ditka Blue?

And now that you know how to weld, you could just wire-feed weld some ladder racks right on the side!

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!