Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Tonight 10pm EST

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tonight 10pm EST
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've held off on the June draw until Sue & Bushie arrive so they can be part of it [Smile] Sue will do the drawing this time around [Smile]

Thanks again to all the Letterville Merchants Letterville Merchants. Are you looking for things signmakers use? Then check-out our own Letterville Merchants first, they make these draws possible and they can save you money! [Applause]

Everyone loves to win a door prize at live meets. This is no different. It's a win-win situation for all those involved! Merchants get extra exposure, Letterville has another incentive to entice more to become Residents, and Letterville Residents win some great products.

So how do you get in on these draws? That's easy! All paid up Letterville Residents qualify for these Monthly Draws, plus a multitude of other benefits. In many cases, these door prizes are worth far more than the $50US you invest each year to qualify as a Letterville Resident. We can't guarantee you'll win, but you'll have 12 kicks at the can. Your odds of winning something are excellent.
Why put it off any longer? If you're sold, grab your favorite credit card, pickup the phone and give Barb a call at 519-787-2673. If you still need more information, please click on the following link.
I Want To Win Some Of This Neat Stuff!

Join us on Green Button Chat, Sunday July 15th, at 10pm EST., for your Letterville Resident Draw!

Now let's get on to the fun stuff! Here's what will be up for grabs!
--------------------------------

1.) Vector Art Choice Of Product

Vector Art Mega Collection
Vector Art Mega 2 Collection
Vector Art Mega 3 Collection
Digital Mega Collection for Large Format Printing
Dimensional Clip Art for CNC Routing & Engraving.
Be sure to drop by the Vector Art website to learn how his products can help improve your bottom line!
Vector Art

2.) Book of 23K Surface or Patent Gold Leaf winners choice W&B Gold Leaf (Wehrung & Billmeier Co.) has offered a book of 23K gold leaf for the draw [Smile]
Thanks Urban:) W&B are in the process of having a website created. In the meanwhile, you can get all thier information from
HERE

3.) 24 Yards Of Banana/Bandanna Banner!
Mike Holtzy of Cambridge Canvas has been a longtime personal friend. He's no stranger to Signshops in Southern Ontario. He's also a brillant drummer! Mike is your Letterville rep for Cambridge Canvas. If you have any banner needs, give Cambridge Canvas a test drive. In addition to Canada, they maintain outlets around the World. Every draw, Cambridge Canvas donates
a 3 ft by 24 yard roll of their popular Banana/Bandanna banner to the winner of this draw. What a great prize! Imagine all the banners you can make with 24 yards!
Letterville thanks Mike and the gang at
Cambridge Canvas

4.) A Sample Pak of 6 One Shot Lettering Enamels!
Thanks once again to the crew at 1-Shot. At live Letterhead Meets, or here in Letterville, they are always there for us.
1-Shot Website

5.) 3 chances to win! Up for graps this month are 2 LSS-Shirts or 1 pound of hyde glue from Letterhead Sign Supply!
Thanks to Ron & Kristie Percell of Letterhead Sign Supply! If you are having problems locating hard to find supplies, LSS are the people to talk to! Drop by their website to see all the hard to find things you are looking for.
Letterheads Supply

6.) Magic Sculpt & Magic Smooth
Steve Greer had a sample pak made just for the draws [Smile] This product will add fast and easy dimension to your signs.!
Magic Thanks Steve

7.) A year subscription thats 4 issues to
A Magazine About Letterheads

You will have the opportunity to share in all the ingredients that make for successful projects; from showcards to billboards, sketches to camera ready artwork, pinstriping, calligraphy, carving and gilding, all the essential elements that make for great design, layout, letterstyles, color, techniques and execution. It's all in "A Magazine About Letterheads"
AMAL

8.) 2007 Sign Pricing Guide

This helpful pricing manual is the result of SignCraft's research and surveys of successful sign shops. It covers pricing for everyday sign projects on flat stock, vehicles, banners, sandblasted signs and more--each on four different levels based on overhead cost. There's never been anything like it to take the guesswork out of pricing.
Thanks to the gang at
SignCraft Books for supplying this cool prize.

9.) Clippies Volume One or Alphabets of Atkinson Volume #1 winners choice!
from the Fontry. Thanks Mike [Smile]
Check out his entire font & clipart collection at
The Fontry

10.) Three Unique Fonts!
Have you met Rob Leuschke yet? Rob is a multi-talented graphic artist, calligrapher and type designer from St. Charles, Missouri. He's donated 3 of his best fonts, Cherish, Neonderthaw & Jackie-O, to be given away to some lucky
Letterville Resident. Rob has launched a website to market his unique fonts.
It's called TypeSet It

11.) Hartco Sandmask for Sandblasting!!
A 10 yd. roll of 15" SandMask for sandblasting. Thanks to Hartco and their Letterville rep Dan Hanson! Drop by their website at Hartco to learn more.

12.) A One Year Subscription To AutoArt Magazine!
Here is your chance to win a free year's subscription to AutoArt Magazine.
If you are into pinstriping, custom painting, automotive art, truck lettering and graphics, it don't get any better than this. A tip of the hat to Bob & Jennifer Bond for offering this monthly prize and their dedication to Letterheads and PinHeads everywhere.
AutoArt Magazine

13.) 2 Letterville T-Shirts!
T-Shirt

Thank You for your support of Letterville:) and Good Luck

[ July 15, 2007, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barb...Would that be Thurs. July 12th or Thurs. July 19th or Sunday July 15th??? [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dave it is Sunday July 15th [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael R. Bendel
Visitor
Member # 5847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael R. Bendel   Author's Homepage   Email Michael R. Bendel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barb, I'd like to thank you ahead of time for the neat prize I'm about to win. Yea right!

Do you have to be "present" on the chat line to win?

Good luck everyone & thanks Merchants.

--------------------
Michael R. Bendel
Bendel Sign Co,. Inc.
Sauk Rapids, MN

Posts: 913 | From: Sauk Rapids, MN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Michael you don't have to be present on chat to win [Wink]
but let me wish you good luck on winning one of the cool prizes that The Letterville Merchants have donated for this draw [Smile]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

sarge
Deceased

Member # 1022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarge   Email sarge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Barb
Just a query... am I supposed to contact the people at multi cam for the t-shirt and cap I won in the draw a few months ago?
I still haven't received them
Regards
John

--------------------
John "sarge" Serjeant
Executive Director of
"Hardly Normal Signs"
sarge.signs@bigpond.com
3 Balyando Drive
Nerang
Queensland 4211
Australia
61 07 5578 2495

Posts: 255 | From: Nerang, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

I'll get ahold of them for you Sarge.
Good Luck on this draw [Smile]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of great prizes there...thanks to the merchants- I'd love the Autoart subscription...!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
Visitor
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the Letterville merchants! Barb I love your picture!

--------------------
signs

Posts: 535 | From: pa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Thanks Camille [Smile]

Good Luck tonight to everyone who's name is in the hat [Smile]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm, running Vista on my laptop, most of what I need to do has worked with Vista, but the green button chat access doesn't seem to be working for me.
Oh well, good luck everyone!

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm still on XP and I can't get in either.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5397 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!