Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Grafitti at the golf - NO MORE! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Grafitti at the golf - NO MORE!
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Saturday morning when we went in early to do the morning chores we found someone had jumped the 8 foot fence and tromped a bunch of flowers before signing the front counter in felt pen grafitti. They also scattered our brochures all around just for good measure.

It was the second time that week someone had been inside the gates at night. Because of the grafitti I decided to persue it further. I called the park security who assured me they had patrolled all night and had seen nothing. THey had little else to say.

I also called the police, who came and offered me condolences but little else. I got a file number for my records.

The damage was slight and easily cleaned up... even so I was bothered by the senselessness of it. On a hunch I decided to take pictures of the grafitti and then life went on.

I was dismayed to get a call early on Sunday morning from a neighboring business... our friends had been back it seems. This time they had brought red paint and signed both counters, the doors to the clubhouse and the lockers. The flowers were much more the worse for wear too.

I called security once more, and the police too with the same result as the previous day. I added the new file number to my records. There was little anybody could do it seems. I took some more pictures and compared the signatures from the previous day's pictures... they were the same. The grafitti took much longer to clean up this time and the flowers were simply destroyed. But it was the end of our season and we would plant new ones next year.

During the day the episodes bothered me greatly and I was determined to do SOMETHING about it... even if no one else could. I was concerned that the actions of these persons were escalating and I wanted it to simply stop before the damage went any further.

I decided to camp up at the golf that night. These guys obviously weren't that bright and had nothing else important to do... they may just come back. Phoenix decided he would join me... just for fun.

We cleaned up after the golf course closed like normal... but when Janis drove away Phoenix & I were hiding in the shadows out on the course... waiting for what might possibly come. It was a wonderful night to be out under the stars.

Midnight came and went... one o'clock..... two o'clock.... I thought maybe we had wasted our time. Apparently I misjudged the intellegence of our intruder.

But 10 minutes later as we seriously considered going home we heard them approaching. They were even stupider than I had thought... They climbed the 8 foot fence and dropped into the flower bed about 30 feet from us... like they had the nights previous. We could hear them talking clearly....

"Hey look they got the grafitti off the lockers.... and the front counter too.... and the door... " they went around the back of the building to check out the last door they had marked the previous night as Phoenix & I ran silently towards them in the dark.

As we got behind them we began to YELL!!!!! GET DOWN.... GET DOWN.... GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BUSTED!!! One struggled with me briefly but surprise was on our side.... They were pinned to the concrete face down and hands firmly behind their back in seconds.... absolutely terrorized. Physical abuse wasn't allowed for they were subdued, but I wanted them to very clearly understand that their actions had serious consequences...

We explained at high volume just how upset we were to see them there.... and described in great detail just what we would do to them if we EVER caught them in the vacinity again. I asked them just what they were thinking when they climbed the fence and destroyed our property... they answered that they were just out for a little fun... Continuing in TERROR MODE I asked them ARE YOU HAVING FUN NOW??????????? apparently they weren't. (But Phoenix and I were.) Although I NEVER would even dream of actually do anything of what I promised them, the two fellows obviously believed EVERY WORD I YELLED in their ears!

I explained that although their parents obviously didn't care just where they were at this time of night.... I SURE DID!!!!!!!!

They volunteered their names, addresses and phone numbers the first time I asked and spelled them out too letter by letter! ... I explained to them that while they obviously knew where my place of business was I NOW knew exactly where they lived too... and if they didn't want to see me again they had better not EVER come to our place of business again!

The police showed up a little later with the handcuffs. They did press charges against the two seventeen year olds... but I think our terrorizing of the kids will do more to turn them from a life of crime than what the judge might do... them being juveniles and all. They now understand first hand that people don't think much of their little cowardly pranks pulled off in the dark of night.

We haven't had any trouble with grafitti or people over the fence at night since. [Smile]

-grampa dan

[ September 07, 2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Dan Sawatzky ]

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we know why we haven't heard from Chapman in a while.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5089 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmm. in the South,, USA,, they woulda got their hair trimmed,, and their lips slightly reddened, and a few other little tidbits of good sence..

A good body slamming works too. Where do you think them cool wrassling moves come from? From Good ol' boys dropping theeves and defacers.. [Smile]

I love it when the bad boys get a dose..

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Harl
Visitor
Member # 4427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Harl   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Harl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your my hero.

--------------------
Jon Harl
5731 Meridian Ave.
San Jose,CA 95118

jonharl@comcast.net

Posts: 99 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD for you guys!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Book 'em, Dan-O!

Well done.
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would'nt mess with Dan, Even I was scared reading that. lol

Good for you Dan, I bet it was somewhat satisfying to have your say directly to these punks.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Job Grampa Dan!!! [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you Dan.The school I work at got hit the weekend before it opened.The whole west side had notzie signs and rachial slurs.

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan E Young
Visitor
Member # 2325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan E Young   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan E Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya Charles Bronson

--------------------
Ryan Young
Indocil Art & Design
indocil@comporium.net
803-980-6765

I highjacked Letterville!!
Winter Muster 2004

Posts: 904 | From: Rock Hill, SC | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have loved to be in on this one!
good for you!

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No news on the parents ??? I know I would like to hear about it if my son was ever to try something like that... You'd be getting free help to clean the whole park on a week-end, by a few kids with a swollen red ASS !!!

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was going to be a boring topic on some graffiti removal product.
Are you sure there isn't a video of this on Youtube?

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, are they gonna be doing some re planting and landscape maintenance for you? Are they gonna be doing some sanding and painting on lockers? What restitution are you providing so they can be restored to an honorable status in your eyes and their own? Good story Grandpa D.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6722 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my....

and I wasn't going to tell you about going after a ball through the flowers either. Another letterhead made me do it though!!! [Smile]

Congrats! Impressive story. That is what Dr. Phil would call a defining moment in one's life for those kids. They will NEVER forget getting caught.

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another chapter in the "Granpa Dan Chronicles"

seems like something exciting is going on with you day and night! you need your own blog!

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I am worried...after that little...he, he signdog sticker incident you said that you would get even...oh cwap!
I'm proud of your initiative guys...sometimes you just have to take a stand...and like Donna said, this will be a life lesson those hoods will never forget...you did them and their parents a big favour. [Applause]

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4353 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan you should have had a third person filming the whole event. Would have scared the kids even worse and we would have paid you to see it...

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Book 'em, Danno............

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan does it again, what a man. Too bad the police can't be of more help. It seems as though you just have to do it yourself.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelsey Dum
Visitor
Member # 6101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelsey Dum   Author's Homepage   Email Kelsey Dum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Dan! Sometimes you have to take the law into your own hands. I know your in Canada, but I would have had guns drawn cause you never know who's packin'... even these young punk kids. I've heard of people getting shot for less.

Glad your safe!

--------------------
Kelsey Dum
Dum Designs
Sherwood, AR 72120
kelsey@dumdesigns.com

Posts: 827 | From: Sherwood, AR | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelsey,

Ricky was on his way up to help but got stopped at the border.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5089 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, would I have loved to have been there to help you. You have all the fun Dan!
Although you went a little easy on them. [Wink]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelsey Dum
Visitor
Member # 6101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelsey Dum   Author's Homepage   Email Kelsey Dum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky is MIA huh?

--------------------
Kelsey Dum
Dum Designs
Sherwood, AR 72120
kelsey@dumdesigns.com

Posts: 827 | From: Sherwood, AR | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just wondering how long it took the police to show up?

Around here you can Dial 911, then Pizza Hut...guess who will arrive first!

[I Don t Know] [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story...great outcome....
Those kids will never forget this day.

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You my friend are a nut! (Perhaps we should have left the "Wall Nut" sign in front of your mural in Lodi. Hmmmmm, I wonder if Tony planned that....)

Glad it all worked out, but be careful, EH!
Now you can add the hat of "Vigilante" to your collection. I'm glad that "dinner theatre" acting experience didn't go to waste. [Wink] I can just see the glee in your eyes as you terrorized those kids. [Smile]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kickin' A## n' takin' names......and addresses...and phone numbers...(must be that attention to detail thing)

Good for you Grandpa Dan!

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job Dan! But, man, these kids must be stupid!
While you're at it, be sure to send the parents an invoice for the damages they caused. Perhaps you can make arrangements to have these punks work some of it off though some sort of community service.

Havin' fun,

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I approached the crime scene to help Dan, I drew my 9mm... wait, dang it they confiscated it at the border and wouldn't allow me to cross; it was an empty holster. I stood in the field only 5 yards inside the U.S. line, taunting them, calling them dirty names but to no avail; these were hardened men used to dispicable gun smugglers such as I.

Raymond had gone up the railroad track to bypass the border crossing and had probably gotten caught. I had left Shania in the car guarding my Anne Murray 8-track collection. I could see Dan and Phoenix grappling with two juveniles inside the fence; it was not a pretty sight. Dan weilded a hockey stick as Phoenix poised to bash an empty Molson bottle on the youngsters head.

Suddenly, Celine Dion screamed from inside the building next door. It was the most beautiful scream I had ever heard; perfect pitch and a slight hint of very tasteful vibrato.

I had my buddy, Stephen Harper, a Canadian national and a savy politician, on speed dial. No luck, he must be busy. I scrambled to find the phone number for the RCMP but I couldn't make out the numbers very clearly in the dark; these stupid American made phones! My only recourse was to call my mentor, Jim Carrey. "Jim, this is Ricky; I need your help" I said. "Ricky? Ricky who? and how did you get my number?" he demanded. "I got it from a porn starlett that knew Dan Akroyd but that's beside the point Bob." "My name's Jim, not Bob." "Damnit Jim! I'm a signman, not a detective!" I screamed. "Dan-O needs help and he needs it now; all the sissies at the RCMP are pressing their jackets and shining their boots." He hung up on me.

Just then, I caught a glimpse of shiny metal, reflecting the light of the pale moon overhead, the giant orb filling the night with... anyway, I caught this glimpse of shiny metal... it was Raymond! For a guy that is only 4 feet 3 inches tall; he is a giant among men. He had been in Dan's shop secretly taking pictures of the... you know what (router!). In a flash, Raymond was on them, hog tieing them as if he were in the National Finals Rodeo. Not that I was counting but he had them both in under 14 seconds.

Joey Madden was called in to determine if they had indeed used the right kind of paint to vandalize the properties with. They turned out to be total hacks, using Krylon; Joey was noticibly upset at this. Dan had to forcibly restrain him at one point. The boys were beaten to a pulp and bleeding profusely but they had learned a good, hard lesson: always use the proper kind of paint for the job and always dodge a beer bottle and a high stick whenever possible.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha

I was laughing as I read Dan's, now I'm in tears reading Ricky's dilusion. [Smile]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! Oh! Sounds like Ricky is off his meds again!

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now in talking with the local Police, I have discovered that Dan actually omitted something from his story.....

Apperently not wanting to be regognized (just in case the culprit was Ray), Dan disguised himself in the Flapjack costume....

Imagine, you are a teenager up to no good, it is pitch black out, and you get tackled by an eight foot tall fuzzy bear with some serious attitude, pins you down with a size 26 foot, threatening your manhood with a well placed kick....

Dan, I'm glad you caught the culprits. And if they are local, the word will go out quickly, you are no man to be messed with.

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky you old dog!

That was way to good!
This Bud or Beer is for you.

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Borges de Oliveir
Visitor
Member # 3770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Borges de Oliveir   Author's Homepage   Email Charles Borges de Oliveir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan's the man!

--------------------
Charles Borges de Oliveira
Borges Lettering & Design
Snohomish WA

Posts: 352 | From: Snohomish WA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's the secret to painting wiggly lines- night-time adrenalin + the intention to paint straight lines!

Glad it worked out, Dan!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelsey Dum
Visitor
Member # 6101

Ricky, we need to create an animated series...guess who's writing it?!?! hahahaha... I love your imagination!!!

--------------------
Kelsey Dum
Dum Designs
Sherwood, AR 72120
kelsey@dumdesigns.com

jimmy chatham
Resident

Member # 525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy chatham   Email jimmy chatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in ga. we have guns & dogs

--------------------
Jimmy Chatham
Chatham Signs
468 stark st
Commerce, Ga 30529

Posts: 1766 | From: Commerce, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm widja Kelsey! I absolutely love creative writing and this is a reasonably good forum too; no doubts about getting honest opinons and cheap shots on here, LOL. Dang it Jimmy, it's dawgs! ...I used to have guns, til I visited Canada.

I wrote a song about it but later thought that Dan might think I'm trying to hyjack his post so I'm posting it seperately.

[ September 08, 2006, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Ricky Jackson ]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Barry Branscum   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Branscum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, Dan, DAN!! Those were LETTERHEADS, looking for a meet, and so desperate when they couldn't find one they HAD to letter somethin'!!

Is that how you treat guests??

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS
www.masterstouchsigns.com

no, my signshop website is not finished....still.

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

Posts: 2500 | From: Clinton, AR USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!