Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » HAPPY RETIREMENT HOWARD KEIPER FROM GRAPHTEC!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY RETIREMENT HOWARD KEIPER FROM GRAPHTEC!
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sponsor is more than a great product, it's involvement when his product is the topic for discussion as well as other areas in which he may be well versed.

Howard Keiper is just such a person. When I had a small issue, (more of a question) with my plotter, he called me and walked me through it's simple resolution. Then he suggested I try something else, and call him with a progress report! [Applause]

Happy Retirement Howard, go fishing, spend time with the grandkids, and do some traveling. Graphtec will miss you. [Smile]
Don't be a stanger. [Wink]
[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3484 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keiper is a Keeper!
Graphtec will find his shoes hard to fill.
I'll keep him as a friend.
May his sails be filled
and his cource true.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6713 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer for us but good for you!

I just bought a Graphtec and part of that decision was your involvement here. Hopefully they can find someone to fill your shoes. A lot of reps could learn from the knowledge, willingness to help & involvement you've shown here.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Berry
Visitor
Member # 2604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Berry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy retirement Howard!!!!

--------------------
Mike Berry
New England

Posts: 534 | From: New England | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great life Howard... thanks for all the help you've given me over the years!

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our first Graphtec plotter is being installed on Friday. I like buying from familiar faces and the Merchants here are just that. Have a great retirement Howard.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll 1-2-3-4-5-6th that!

All the best to you.

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Modzel
Resident

Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Modzel   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Modzel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gonna miss you Howard. I haven't needed much help over the years but when I did you were there.

Best wishes for your life after graduation! [Wink]

--------------------
Bill Modzel
Mod-Zel screen Printing
Traverse city, MI
modzel@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1356 | From: Traverse City, MI | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll miss you Howard!

Do some wonderful things with all your new free time!

~nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Hanson

Member # 4000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Hanson   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Hanson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howard - it has been an absolute pleasure knowing you for the last few years. You have been a wealth of knowledge for me in getting to know plotters. I'll miss you on the trade show circuit.

Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it!

--------------------
Make it a great day!

Dan Hanson
Hartco, Inc.
Cincinnati, OH USA
800.543.1340 x 120
513.314.5807 cell
513.771.3327 fax
pdh@hartcoservice.com
www.hartcoservice.com

Posts: 54 | From: Cincinnati, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW! I sure hope they find somoene at least half as knowledgable as Howard was or im going to have to buy myself a different brand of machine. Howard was definitely a face I was glad to see on here many times when someones problem was related to a graphtec plotter, Howards helpful answers reinforced my decision to buy such a reliable machine.

Have fun and enjoy your retirement Howard, and youll surely be missed by many of us here in Letterville.

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!