Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » T-shirt printing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T-shirt printing
Denis E. Renaud
Visitor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denis E. Renaud   Author's Homepage   Email Denis E. Renaud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wondering if anybody could direct me towards a t- shirt printer. We are doing up a few designs for a firefighter challenge coming up and would like to get info on people that print shirts. Any advice would be greatly welcomed

--------------------
Denis Renaud
EXIT66 Signs & Graphics
Caselman, ON Can.
denis@exit66.ca

Posts: 84 | From: Casselman, On. Canada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Draper
Visitor
Member # 102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Draper   Email Dave Draper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a Fast T-Jet 2, direct from computer to shirt, even on black shirts, red and blue as well as whites.

[Smile]

[ March 26, 2006, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Dave Draper ]

--------------------
Draper The Signmaker / Monumental Designs
http://www.monumentaldesigns.com

Posts: 2883 | From: Bloomington Illinois USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cis Pack
Resident

Member # 2011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cis Pack   Email Cis Pack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be glad to help also. Send me the design and I will get you a cost on the shirts. Will sell to you wholesale of course. If you have a heat press, I can send you decals and you buy the shirt. Maybe you know someone that can press them for you. Let me know what color shirts you want and what brand. Can do any color and of course the usual white.

--------------------
Cynthia Pack
246 Diamondview Loop
Galax, Va. 24333

Posts: 659 | From: Galax, Virginia USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Kearfott
Visitor
Member # 3756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Kearfott   Email Dan Kearfott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis,
I've been printing T-shirts in my sign & screen printing shop since 1988. I'd be more than happy to help you out in whatever capacity you would like. I can print the shirts or get you transfers so that you can press them yourself if you would like. let me know the particulars and I'll give you a quote.

you can call or email me at 800-779-1021 or signgod@mchsi.com

[ March 28, 2006, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Dan Kearfott ]

--------------------
Dan E. Kearfott
KEARFOTT GRAPHIX
312 W. 8th St.
Gibson City, IL 60936

Success comes in "Cans", Failure comes in "Cant's"

Posts: 121 | From: Gibson City, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Hansen
Visitor
Member # 1927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Hansen   Author's Homepage   Email Jim Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We would be happy to give you a quote.

--------------------
Jim Hansen
Tri-Star Graphics
Bethel, Ct.
800-716-6500
e-mail:tsgracingdecals@aol.com
www.tsgracingdecals.com

Posts: 51 | From: Bethel, Ct. usa | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Denis, just up the road in Ottawa, Ron Sylvain, APACE screen printing, (613)744-1311.

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!