Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » men in Klits (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: men in Klits
Steve Lane
Visitor
Member # 5850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Lane   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who has a photo of the men in klits from "Brave Art"? Dawn would very much appreciate a group shot for a little tickle project! Please send photos to jackflashsigns@rogers.com.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Steve Lane
jackflashsigns
19894 Yonge Street
Holland Landing ON
(905) 886-9656
jackflashsigns@rogers.com

Posts: 34 | From: Holland Landing ON (serving the GTA for over 30 years) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you mean kilts. Otherwise, you must be asking the wrong board. [Smile]

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve...

It sure would be some "Brave Art" to draw men with klits...

Howeve,r men in kilts from Brave Heart might be safer. Then again, knowing Dawn, ANYTHING is possible.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

[Roll Eyes]

um . . .Steve??
Ya might wanna use that edit button to correct spellin' on your title AND in your post . . . before the edit op expires . .

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEN IN KILT...are called TRANSVESTITES....

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've worn a kilt on a few occasions- any they're really nice & comfortable- don't knock the idea till you've tried it!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stewart McLaren   Author's Homepage   Email Stewart McLaren       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Old Paint,
Watch how you describe things,I was always taught that a transvestite is a guy who dresses up in womans clothes , you seem to have been misinformed. SO SHUT IT. REMEMBER Most of the things you will take for granted in this world were infact invented by, or discovered by, or designed by a guy who is entitled to wear the kilt, and the good lord himself loved Scotland that much, he designed lots of other parts of the world just like it.
We as a nation are very proud that we can wear our national dress and be instantly recognised the world over as to where our origines are.What do you have ??????? I think you should buy a plane ticket and get over here to Scotland for the meet in May, we can get you dressed for the ceilidh and you will see for yourself how it feels to wear the kilt with PRIDE,
As the "GOLDFATHER" would say this ones for you and this one is for your dog. your post comes from a man who has a tag line of "BEWARE THE TRUTH ,, YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND" READ EM AND WEEP OLD MAN...... YOURS STEWART

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Posts: 133 | From: stirling. scotland | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't call Nova Scotia the New Scotland for nothing...
It is worn on many ocassions here!
"The Bag Pipers of Cape Breton" for example.....

There are many tartan designs around here.....

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Osborne
Visitor
Member # 4569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Osborne   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Osborne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Question is...What will us Ticklers,be wearing UNDER our kilts!

( No speedos please OP) [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Wayne Osborne signs
Midhurst W.Sussex U.K
www.osbornesigns.co.uk

"When happiness shows up always give it a comfortable seat"

Posts: 353 | From: Midhurst ,West sussex, Britain | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Fisher
Visitor
Member # 107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Fisher   Email David Fisher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any nation the Romans chose to fence off instead of conquering is pretty cool by me.
I've often wondered what purpose the sporrin serves though.
On the subject of the post you could try http://images.google.com.au/images?svnum=10&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&q=braveheart&spell=1 for Braveheart specific images.

--------------------
David Fisher
D.A. & P.M. Fisher Services
Brisbane Australia
da_pmf@yahoo.com
Trying out a new tag:
"Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth
Peter Ustinov

Posts: 1450 | From: Brisbane Queensland Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sporrin is your "pocket" the Kilt itself has no pockets. I never knew what all the fuss was about them til I tried one on at the Ceilidh in '98 in Stirling...WOW...VERY confortable and fun to wear, Stewart's right, the Scottish are very, very proud of their tradition, and it shows, everyday. Stewart is one proud Scot, and believe me, you DO want him on YOUR side.!
I bought my Kilt hand tailored from Daigle in Scotland near Callander. Best thing I ever did.I wear the McLaren tartan, for Stewart and simply because "Meyer" is German.

Even Vegitarian's look good in them!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Fisher
Visitor
Member # 107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Fisher   Email David Fisher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mike, that was one of those... "I wonder why" questions.
If I had invented single malt whiskey I'd be damned proud too.
As for comfort and heritage then I guess I can wear a laplap in the Braddoch tartan.
The current laplap is Banana's in Pyjamas print, not quite as historic and definitely not as memorable as Mel's epic but comfortable as anything and a good talking point.
Also vegetarian friendly.

Next enquiring mind question, phonetic pronunciation of ceilidh is cailly yes? (party?)

--------------------
David Fisher
D.A. & P.M. Fisher Services
Brisbane Australia
da_pmf@yahoo.com
Trying out a new tag:
"Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth
Peter Ustinov

Posts: 1450 | From: Brisbane Queensland Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to call it a "seal-I-duh" till someone told me it was called a "Kay-Lee" like two girl's names...duh!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Lane
Visitor
Member # 5850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Lane   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the joys of the typing mistakes! SUCH a laugh! Now doesn't that feel better than a frown? And still no photo of proud Lettermen in Scotland to inspire this mistake making painter extraordinare.

Believe me Steve knows all about my foot in mouth disease and well he needs a break from watching out for my spelling so dear Letterheads can I please be forgiven?

By the way klit isn't in my dictionary so I am only assuming you are going on phonetics with the inappropriate associations!!!!

Thanks again for the laughs! Dawn

--------------------
Steve Lane
jackflashsigns
19894 Yonge Street
Holland Landing ON
(905) 886-9656

Posts: 34 | From: Holland Landing ON (serving the GTA for over 30 years) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Lane
Visitor
Member # 5850

Now Mr. Meyer I KNOW you have the photo I seek and now that we all know that I am not out to destroy anyone's manhood can I please have a copy of the group shot? There are only 3 handsome fellows in the Letterheads Mag. I was hoping with at least 6 brush brothers in kilts (not Mel Gibson, I want good looking men!).

Please laugh long and well and then share!

Yours in a deep crimson blush of embarrassment!
Dawn
-as you can see by the spelling Steve is standing over my shoulder this time
-yikes I'll be on a short leash for a while!

--------------------
Steve Lane
jackflashsigns
19894 Yonge Street
Holland Landing ON
(905) 886-9656

mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha I'll have to search for it! In the meanwhile, close the flap on that TeePee!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawn, you are still a hoot! You and Steve are the best. Tee-oh should consider itself lucky to have you two grace the city, eh?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellen Day Cutting
Visitor
Member # 5365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen Day Cutting   Author's Homepage   Email Ellen Day Cutting       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"MEN IN KILT...are called TRANSVESTITES...."

As a proud Scottish descendant, I'd say anyone
that shows pride in their heritage and traditions
are a great example of patriotism. Long live
the kilt and tartans! [Smile] ( clan Davidson ) [Smile]

What would someone of your heritage say about
your choice of garb???

--------------------
Ellen Day Cutting
GoldRushSigns

Posts: 77 | From: Florissant, CO | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark M. Kottwitz
Visitor
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark M. Kottwitz   Author's Homepage   Email Mark M. Kottwitz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Aston:
I hope you mean kilts. Otherwise, you must be asking the wrong board. [Smile]

So this isn't what she is looking for? ? ? [Rolling On The Floor]
 -

[ March 26, 2006, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Mark M. Kottwitz ]

--------------------
Mark Kottwitz
Kottwitz Graphics
Ridgely, MD
www.SeeMySignWork.com
--------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 746 | From: Ridgely, MD | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got ya all fired up!!! hahahahahahahahaha.
nothin more then fun intended...iam proud of my heritage(italian)but i dont run around in a TOGA!!! heheheheheheheh more comfortable then a kilt.......

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do the Scots wear kilts?
Because sheep can hear zippers!

[I Don t Know] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

[ March 26, 2006, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Si Allen ]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Bowers
Resident

Member # 780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Bowers   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Si... I always heard that joke as an Arab and camels... [Razz]

--------------------
Dana Ferry
St Cloud, MN

Posts: 1556 | From: St Cloud, MN | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE men in kilts!!! There is something very sexy about them. Ask any gal!

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brooke Meyer
Visitor
Member # 4456

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Brooke Meyer   Email Brooke Meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Brooke Meyer
Zumbrota, MN
brookemeyer04@yahoo.com

Posts: 26 | From: Zumbrota, MN, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

AYE RIGHT MUSTER 1999!!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys that have sex changes are transvestites; guys that wear dresses are cross-dressers. Nothing wrong with a guy in a kilt. A guy that posts his pic on here in a speedo... that's just disgusting. I don't think you would have made the remark to William Wallace!

[ March 27, 2006, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Ricky Jackson ]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Consider the source..... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379
"Award winning Signs since 1988"

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it that a man in a kilt is sexy but a man in a little black miniskirt is just wrong on so many levels? [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

who the hell is willy wallace? geo wallace's brother?
like i said before iam italian/russian heritage and most here who claim to be scots are so far removed it aint funny. my grand parents came from italy and russia. but i dont see me wearing a toga or dressin like a roman glad heator or a russian cossack and doin that silly russian dance. but hey we all need some fantasy.....id rather dress dress up like an old chinese martial art master....heheheheheheheh HAAAAASOOOO!!!

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally with Suelynn on this....
Bring on the Kilts guys. [Smile]
Add that Scottish Brogue Accent and I'm putty.

Wear them along with your heritage with pride!

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kissy....you man disgusting, like this???

-

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scotts beware -the Campbells are comin [Bash] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have another from 99 of Stewart and Mikey if you want, just have to scan it.
I was of the opinion that true Scots hate the Braveheart movie as most of the actors in it are not Scottish?
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stewart McLaren   Author's Homepage   Email Stewart McLaren       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can wait till after the meet in May we will have lots os photos of guys with kilts on , hell, we can even have a group shot of all the letterheads who will tke advantage of the special discounted rates that www.kingdomkilts.com have set up for all those wishing to enter into the spirit of things. there is no finer sight, but you will have to wait till May.

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Posts: 133 | From: stirling. scotland | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J & N Signs
Resident

Member # 901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J & N Signs   Email J & N Signs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Mario G. Lafreniere (Fergie)
J&N Signs
Winter did show up!

Posts: 1257 | From: Chapleau, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 2000 we visited Stewart in Stirling following Terry Colley's meet. At the Wallace Monument there was a new statue of William Wallace that looked suspiciously like Mel Gibson, [Roll Eyes] it had been up for a week and someone had taken a sledgehammer to it. [Applause] [Bash] [Applause]

If you mock the Scots about their history or their national heroes, do so at your peril. And even if it's a subject you may not know or care about, is no excuse to make rude and ignorant comments, unless of course you really need to prove (again) how much of an a$$hole you really are. [Roll Eyes]

But then, I did suggest to consider the source.

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379
"Award winning Signs since 1988"

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP had a change of heart!

-

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

todd thats bad.....really bad...photoshop work...cam....GET A SENCE OF HUMOR....i said the original remark, as a JOKE!!!! but since youre so DEADLY SERIOUS i can understand how you missed it.....its tough bein you......that make you smile?

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russ McMullin   Author's Homepage   Email Russ McMullin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ricky Jackson:
Guys that have sex changes are transvestites

I thought transvestites and cross dressers were essentially the same. Isn't it transexuals that do the sex change thing?

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

My mind wanders. And that's not a good thing, 'cause it's too small to be out there alone.

Posts: 3129 | From: Tooele, UT | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Hey old paint ,,, I'm sure if you shaved off that ridiculus moustache, your Mrs Doubtfire impersonation would be more acceptable, But dont be sad, your big huge charlies are a hit.are they 54dd???

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!