Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » LETTERHEAD M.I.A. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LETTERHEAD M.I.A. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO....
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve Nuttle?

Camille is quiet lately

Anybody else? [I Don t Know]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3489 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce Deveau - just to fill you all in, Bruce wrote a motivational book for racecar drivers and is touring the race curcuit to promote the book.... I spoke to him recently and he hopes to make it to Mass Mayhem 6

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't heard from Dawn Ellis in a while either, hope everything is ok. Maybe I'll take a lot of time to call her later (no short calls as I can listen to her awesome voice for hours)

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got IMS from both Dawn and Camille yesterday...both sound well.

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some time back, Steve Nuttle came on here and wrote a farewell note to all. He'd indicated that he was returning to his career as a full-time cowboy, and I believe that he did post a link to some riding ranch or something similar, where he expected to be working.

How long has it been since anyone has heard from the young Austrailian girl Kookaburra?

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'd like to play this game, too. Whatever happened to Stein Saether of Trondheim, Norway?

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn Ellis
Resident

Member # 3529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn Ellis   Email Dawn Ellis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm around!!! Just got my knickers in a knot trying to do work that I shouldn't have agreed to do!

--------------------
Dawn Ellis
Signs by Dawn
Long Beach, CA
signsbydawn@aol.com

Trust yourself. Listen to the voice within. It is always right.

Posts: 456 | From: Long Beach, California | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's GEEEEETT??? [Smile]

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Lazy Edna and Samazon!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How 'bout Myra?? What's she up to these days??

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike O'Neill
Resident

Member # 470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike O'Neill   Author's Homepage   Email Mike O'Neill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to enjoy T'Buk 's posts

... once I decrypted them...

--------------------
Mike O'Neill

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
- Arthur C. Clarke

mike@copyshop.ca

Posts: 3094 | From: Labrador City, NF, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decrypting them was the best part, Mike. I've always enjoyed puzzles.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve Nuttle was responsible for one of the better all-time gaffs on this Bulletin Board. If I recall correctly, he initiated a thread in which he had some rather "uncomplimentary remarks" about his employer. Imagine his shock and surprise, when one of the later respondents to his topic was none other than the aforementioned employer.Talk about having one's foot in their mouth. [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
Visitor
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rick - thanks for missing me! I'm in the process of getting my house in PA fixed up to sell and making the big move to VT this year. Look out Karyn - I'm in your neighborhood. Maybe I should say look out world once we get together??

--------------------
signs

Posts: 535 | From: pa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY!! [Eek!]
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

Ken, I remember that! His boss registered just to post in that thread. [Rolling On The Floor] I felt soooo bad for Steve, he was just following his conscience. [I Don t Know] Ouch Baby!

Here is the link if you want some great memories

http://www.letterhead.com/ubb-cgi/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/26099.html?

[Cool]

[ January 25, 2006, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3489 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Grozinger
Visitor
Member # 327

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Myra Grozinger   Email Myra Grozinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I am, and Sheila - thanks for missing me....

When Katrina happened I let my feelings get hurt here one time too many, and at that time decided the Board will be just fine without me, at least for a while, while I reassess my value on it.
I visit because I miss you guys and am curious what’s cooking and I always learn something.

In my (newly discovered [Smile] ) spare time I have restructured some parts of my workshop ( i.e. the basement), have gotten rid of almost all my silk screens in favor of other production methods or subbing out. I cleaned and sorted, gave up most after hour fun stuff for almost a month now, and dug my way through everything, nailed down or not.
I ended up with 2 flatbed trailers of trash, with numerous shelves and one wall removed, and now have newly constructed shelves, long built- in tables along the sides of the walls and a really nice clean shop.

Every decade that passes I get older, slower and more tired.
I made one basement corner into a studio for fine art, with fabulous lighting, where because of a curtain nobody can see what I'm really doing. In theory a place from where I can emerge to take in the kind of work I want to do.
After 28 or so years of non-stop sign making I know I am entitled to devote a little time to oil paintings, a life long "hobby" of mine; I hope I make it happen.

Today I rescued a collar less black lab from the street. I fed her, put an ad in the paper and some signs on the corner, and she is sleeping at my feet.

Life is good.

--------------------
Myra A. Grozinger
Signs Limited
Winston-Salem, NC

signslimited@triad.rr.com

Posts: 1244 | From: Winston-Salem, NC USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Myra, hope you didn't throw out ALL your oneshot!1 [Big Grin] but...Hobby.... more like a Real Talent!!!

HKappy New Clean Shop Year!1
John

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Nuttle
Visitor
Member # 2645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Nuttle   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Nuttle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it warms my heart to think that some have missed me. In truth I miss all of you and the sign business. Thanks to Barb for emailing me a link to this thread. Thanks to Rick for remembering the correct story and to Ken. Even though I am back working with the horses I still find the "sign guy" inside me popping up. I still look at signs and vehicle graphics. Funny, I was back east in Dec/Jan. as my mom passed away. My dad and I were driving around and I said, Have you noticed all the signs around here that are cnc routed with gold gilding and the same color blue background. He said yes and I we stopped to look at one. No name on it but I bet they all came out of the same shop. Who knows maybe one day I will get back in the sign biz and do the horses in my spare time. God Bless you all and all the best for a happy and prosperous new year. Steve

--------------------
Steve Nuttle,
http://wyocowboy.freeservers.com/index.html

Posts: 466 | From: Jackson Wy | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Myra . . .

As I read your description of what-all you did . . . my shop started lookin' worse and worse!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Sounds like ya got it really nice and organized . . . for a while. [Big Grin]

To all y'all that checked in today . . . .

Don't be a stranger!!

[Smile]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve:

Good to see you are doing something you love. Sometimes, contentment is more important than the actual income. Many happy returns. [Smile]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you Steve.

Glad to see your doing something you love.

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve,
Glad to hear from you. Horses have always been my first love. I did more riding this year then in the last 5 years since I bought my sign shop.

My oldest daughter had a fantastic Arab cross that she won when she was 11 and he was 22 months. I broke it, and she put many an hour on him for 10 years but ended up having to sell him when she didn't have anything to do with him anymore. She has held it against me ever since.

I have been looking for him for 7 years. We found hm this year (he is now 23) and her husband bought him back in time for her birthday. He was skin and bones and I wasn't even sure he was going to make it thru the night.

We gave him to her for her birthday and she got enough weight back on him to do a Long Distance ride. She took 4th on Sat and 3rd on Sun. She now wants me to start riding more so that we can start doing competitive trail rides this summer. UGH! Good thing that I ride Paso Finos.

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of flame boy, .....where's Barry? [I Don t Know]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ken, Kookaburra- alias Katie Wright- went to Brisbane or Caloundra to study some creative arts or information tech course at university I think.
Her parents had separated at this time too, which would have made things not so easy.
I last heard from her father about a year ago.

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!