Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Very OT - Citizenship test

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very OT - Citizenship test
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are REALLY hard questions!

How well would you do if you took the citizenship test. Try this out - it's educational and fun.

24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade.(I'm pleased to say that I passed...does that mean I can stay? LOL)

I understand that 96% of all High School Seniors FAILED this test...AND if that's not bad enough, 50+% of all individuals over 50 did too!!, and we WONDER why America's in the shape she's in?

Try this out.
Click on link below.

www.toast.net/games/Independence/page1.asp

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santo
Visitor
Member # 411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santo   Email Santo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife took the test several years ago. She studied for weeks.

--------------------
Santo Brocato
Promotion Graphics & Letters
Spring, TX

Posts: 2501 | From: Spring, TX USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my United States Citizenship when I was about 10 years old . . . they did'nt ask me any questions . . .
[Razz]

[ January 04, 2006, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooops....I scored a 100. [Big Grin]

Anyone failing this shouldn't be allowed to vote.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10691 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone making the statement you made Glenn shouldn't be allowed to either.
Oh, and I passed.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some would say. But I would prefer that the electorate have some reasonable knowledge of Civics before deciding who's allowed to reach into my backpocket and spend my hard earned money for asparagus technology in the state of Washington.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Posts: 10691 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Grozinger
Visitor
Member # 327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Grozinger   Email Myra Grozinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I studied for and passed a test much like this at my naturalization in 1972.

It was an emotionally overwhelming experience to stand in front of the judge along side with people of all kinds, from all over the world, raising our right hands and swearing allegiance to the melting pot of the United States of America.

Great memory. I'm glad you dredged it up for me Kimberly.

In that year I hurried to get the testing done so I could vote for McGovern, against Nixon [Smile]

I passed again today, so I suppose I'm good to go for Nov. 06

--------------------
Myra A. Grozinger
Signs Limited
Winston-Salem, NC

signslimited@triad.rr.com

Posts: 1244 | From: Winston-Salem, NC USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well . . . I got all the important ones right . . .

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Welcome back Myra!! Missed you!!

Hey, I wonder why I did'nt have to take a 'test' when I got my citizenship & naturalization??

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got 24

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7404 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce ward
Visitor
Member # 1289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce ward   Author's Homepage   Email bruce ward   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i failed! no shock i hated history in school and taking this test reminded me of why

--------------------
You ever notice how easily accessible people are when they are requiring your services but once they get invoice you can't reach them anymore

http://www.visual-images-signs.com/#!

VISUAL IMAGES
MONTGOMERY, AL

Posts: 2033 | From: Montgomery, AL, usa | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, according to Glenn, if we miss all the questions about which amendment did this or that and how many amendments there are and what was the name of the dog of the uncle of the 9th President, he would take away our right to vote? Glenn, as smart as you obiously are, you totally miss the whole spirit of our constitution. Knowledge is not a criteria to being a citizen and certainly not to vote; just look at the voting fiasco in Florida. Maybe you should be a political scientist; you could probably exempt a lot of classes.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

I agree Ricky, but, it would be nice if at least most of the Americans knew the name of the current president, the vice presdient, and the name of the national anthem and how many states there are in our nation, and just little stuff like that...

;P

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I passed... I guessed on a few. I got them wrong. Still 27 out of 30 is darn good, I think!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6453 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glenn, what does flood mean to you?

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Williams
Visitor
Member # 691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Williams   Email Bruce Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glenn said "But I would prefer that the electorate have some reasonable knowledge of Civics before deciding who's allowed to reach into my backpocket. . ."
------------------------
So would I. But consider the numbers of people who would qualify to vote. . .and who don't! Voter turnout is typically low in the USA. Not easy to explain in a foreign country.

I read that in Reagan's re-election, 64 percent of the eligible citizen registered to vote, and of those, only 46 percent voted. If I did the math right, then it would take only 15 percent of the people to win an election. And it's a lot easier to win 15 percent than 51 percent.

--------------------
Bruce Williams
Lexington KY

Posts: 945 | From: Lexington, KY, USA | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

quote:
Originally posted by Joey Madden:
Glenn, what does flood mean to you?

Depends.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took the test today...

...the deportation prceedings have begun in earnest.

[Wink]
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Williams:
Glenn said "But I would prefer that the electorate have some reasonable knowledge of Civics before deciding who's allowed to reach into my backpocket. . ."
------------------------
So would I. But consider the numbers of people who would qualify to vote. . .and who don't! Voter turnout is typically low in the USA. Not easy to explain in a foreign country.

I read that in Reagan's re-election, 64 percent of the eligible citizen registered to vote, and of those, only 46 percent voted. If I did the math right, then it would take only 15 percent of the people to win an election. And it's a lot easier to win 15 percent than 51 percent.

Actually, I agree. But I think some are missing the historical context of my comment.

When this country was first founded, not everyone was allowed to vote (women not withstanding). There was a time when only white male land-owners were allowed to vote. The question arises why did they do this?

Keep in mind that we are looking history from a completely different societal point of view. Setting aside the obvious - sexism and racism of the times - why weren't white males who were not landowners allowed to vote?

The primary argument given was that landowners (ie - the wealthy) feared an overly burdensome government that could tax them into oblivion. The term "owner" evoked a much stronger emotion than today. They didn't want non-landowners to have the ability to tax away their property because non-landowners didn't have the same responsibilities and risks as landowners. Lets also not forget that until 1969, the age limit for voting was 21. Why did the Founding Fathers set that limit? Was it arbitrary or was there some reasoning behind it?

So, what does that have to do with my comment?

Well, its like this. Too many people simply vote without an appreciation or an understanding of what and/or whom they are voting for. For many, voting comes down to who is going to give me what. I've actually had people to tell me they didn't know what a particular candidate stood on certain issue [i]"but my, isn't he a handsome fella."

Now, I'm sorry, but I have a problem seeing a candidate elected because he has good hair. I want to know what the issues are and where each candidate stood on them and I want to know what kind of history the candidates have. Were they known to keep their word? Did they have a problem with "sticky fingers"? That kind of stuff. And, I kinda wish other voters would put some similar thought into it before pulling the lever.

Does this make me a bad person?

I don't think so. I put the same effort in when choosing a doctor or surgeon.

Some of my clients do the same thing when choosing their signmaker or screen printer. Does this make them bad people? I hope not.

When an immigrant becomes naturalized and can vote, I see someone who has a greater appreciation of what that Right means. It is so precious to them. Then I see some of us who were born to the Right and simply take it for granted.

Perhaps if we had to earn our Right, even if we had to do no more than fill out a simple questionnaire, we would appreciate just a little more of what we have and give it a bit more respect.

And if those sentiments upset anyone, too bad. But, I'm not going to apologize for wanting a more informed electorate who take their responsibilities seriously.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Rheaume:
I took the test today...

...the deportation prceedings have begun in earnest.

[Wink]
Rapid

Ray, we'll be having a studyhall in the Chat Room every Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm (est) to 10pm until you pass.

It'll be lead by the one and only.....

-

[Wink]

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tay;or?

Taylor?

Taylor?

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't say what I got. If anyone needs me I'll be in Canada.

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See ya all in studyhall!!!! that's 6/7pm pacific, tues/thurs........... [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have missed one election since I have been eligble to vote. It was 1981 and I had just moved to California and didn't register in time.

I honestly figure that it is my duty as a citizen to vote. If my military is willing to do their duty, then so should I.

I remember one time my ex-partner was bitching about the local government doing something he didn't approve of. I asked him if he had voted when the new council was elected. He said he hadn't. I told him to shut the hell up. He didn't vote... he lost his right to bitch.

So anyways... ain't America great?

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6453 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh.. yeah I suck at memorizing and regurgitating information, got an 18 on that sucka..

I'd rather be tested in Quantum Physics, at least I can wrap my head around that stuff.

I can't even stand to follow politics. Don't have any interest in it. Don't vote either, it's just not right to cast a vote without any knowledge to back it up. Luckily there are some people out there like Glenn that do follow it..

Although the US population has no say whatsoever who becomes President, it's all the electoral college which is not neccessarily affected by how the citizens vote because the electors can vote whichever way they choose, even if it's against the popular vote.

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Ray Mattingly
Resident

Member # 469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Ray Mattingly   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Ray Mattingly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I failed [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Tony Mattingly
www.signgrafix.com
www.nostalgic-signworks.com
Louisville Ky
tony@signgrafix.com

Posts: 301 | From: Louisville Ky. USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stickerpimp I'm widja buddy.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Vickio
Resident

Member # 2265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Vickio   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Vickio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know as much as any Illegal Alien!! Failed miserably!

--------------------
Tony Vickio
The World Famous Vickio Signs
3364 Rt.329
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
t30v@vickiosigns.com
607-535-6241
http://www.vickiosigns.com

Posts: 1063 | From: Watkins Glen, New York | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another failure here - but I got a higher score than Mike [Smile]
My take on this is that dates and numbers don't matter (can you guess what I got wrong [Smile] ).
I won't comment about politics or my beliefs regarding the above comments, but man it is extremely tempting [Smile]

Havin' fun,

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Williams
Visitor
Member # 691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Williams   Email Bruce Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glenn said "When an immigrant becomes naturalized and can vote, I see someone who has a greater appreciation of what that Right means. It is so precious to them. Then I see some of us who were born to the Right and simply take it for granted.

Perhaps if we had to earn our Right, even if we had to do no more than fill out a simple questionnaire, we would appreciate just a little more of what we have and give it a bit more respect."
----------------------
Amen. But there are "educated" people who can easily pass a written citizenship test, and yet refuse to vote! They fancy that they're making some kind of "statement" by abstaining. A statement to whom, and for what? As if government and all that revenue are simply going to stop until these people make up their mind (presuming they have one)? OK. Let them hold their breath and turn blue, and see what happens.

Well do I remember the Amendment giving the Vote to 18-yr olds. If I had been allowed to vote at 18, there might not have been a Vietnam draft. So I never miss an election.

--------------------
Bruce Williams
Lexington KY

Posts: 945 | From: Lexington, KY, USA | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure you have made a big impact since Bruce W.
Wake up.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Stephens
Visitor
Member # 858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Stephens   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Stephens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all about the money. He who has the most money, has the most rights. No matter how patriotic you may be, true freedom in this country comes at a price and that price is cash.

--------------------
Bob Stephens
Skywatch Signs
Zephyrhills, FL

www.skywatchsigns.com
www.skywatchgallery.com

Posts: 2481 | From: Zephyrhills, Florida | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Williams
Visitor
Member # 691

"I am sure you have made a big impact since Bruce W.
Wake up."
-------------------
Wake up and do what?
-------------------
"It's all about the money. He who has the most money, has the most rights."
-------------------
It's often said truly that he who has the most money has the most votes. It is well-known that the largest expenditure in a major campaign is TV advertising. That presumes that commercial-TV zombies are, not making decisions, but rather allowing decisions to be made. But you can't fight City Hall, can you? So roll over and play dead.

--------------------
Bruce Williams
Lexington KY

Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Letterville has an Immigration Test? When did that happen?

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick Whatley
Resident

Member # 2008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick Whatley   Email Patrick Whatley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's something wrong when the first thing I think I've learned from this site in the last six month's was that there were 100 Senators. I thought there were 102, with the last two being representatives from D.C.

Oh, and that's the only one I missed because I can guess damn well.

--------------------
Pat Whatley
Montgomery, AL
(334) 262-7446 office
(334) 324-8465 cell

Posts: 1306 | From: Wetumpka, AL USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't changed much since high school civics, I fluncked too! (no body to copy off of!)

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I would have been old enough to vote for Nixon....hehehehehe.

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
c-ya

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

lol Steve . . . [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

bruce ward
Visitor
Member # 1289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce ward   Author's Homepage   Email bruce ward   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets look at it this way, WHO CARES?" americans will soon be the minority an dour land will be taken but thats ok because we originally took it, and that was not nice. an di agree with bob money rules and who has it will make the calls....lol

--------------------
You ever notice how easily accessible people are when they are requiring your services but once they get invoice you can't reach them anymore

http://www.visual-images-signs.com/#!

VISUAL IMAGES
MONTGOMERY, AL

Posts: 2033 | From: Montgomery, AL, usa | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Does that mean that Steve Jobs is Bill Gates' lackey?

[Wink]

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!