Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Wheres the beef? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wheres the beef?
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Jeff and Steve. Should anyone need a place to crash for a while or somewhere to relight the fires, the door's open.

The devastaion is massive. No one person has a perfect solution, but each of us, in our own way, no matter how great or small, can help.

We, the people...
Rapid

[ September 02, 2005, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Ray Rheaume ]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too would like to offer any help I can to Katrina victims......I realize I am pretty far North, but I will do all I can from here. My doors are open if you need a place to stay.

It really helps if people quit thinking and acting in the "they" mode and ask what can I do to help a fellow human being RIGHT NOW?

I'm trying to crank out more work so I can donate more $$ to the Red Cross.....take care all.

Peace,

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Grozinger
Visitor
Member # 327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Grozinger   Email Myra Grozinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a way to help, for those who want to offer shelter to someone:
you could take in an artist who is stranded:
http://www.theleaf.com/hurricanesupport.php -
I'm thinking of doing it.
===============================================
Si - don't take up with me , it's not worth it, and it's inaccurate and emotional, kind of like your information.
================================================
In this greatest emergency, I am learning other things constantly, that we the people ought to know.
Some of them touch on what is being discussed or wondered about here, I apologize for the length, but we deserve to be in the loop.

We the people, after all, ARE the government.

I learned that the governor of Loisiana asked for 5 Million to help evacuate the poor in the city of New Orleans, the ones who wanted to and could not/ the aid was refused by the Federal Government. Even to the most obtuse it should be obvious the States, and the City, already saddled with uncountable fiscal cutbacks, could not do it alone for one of our largest and poorest cities.

People asked for advance pay, since at 11 000 a year one lives paycheck to paycheck, and wanted to get out of town with that. They mostly did not get it and were also told that if the Hurricane did not hit and the workplace is open, and they are not here on the day after, they would be fired.

I learned that contracts are in place from 2004 that were made with Halliburton, that they would be the ones to rebuild Loisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama should a hurricane hit. That NOW already the Navy is in contact with them to make the damage assessments, remove debris, and repair roofs. I hope to God this is not true.

I learned today that wherever President Bush goes wonderful gifts seem to parallel.
I watched the split screens with one third him, and the rest of the screen showing for the first time, on the fifth day, the simultaneous arrival of barges, soldiers, buses, trucks.
I learned that some of the help was held back so that the photos could be properly co-ordinated.
Another thing I hoped is not true, but should I believe my lying eyes or what?

I hope the bounty stays when he leaves, and I hope he goes to many many many places where the conservative compassion and the disastrous planning have left the people seeing corpses being eaten by rats, and where they are dying of hunger and dehydration in our very own country, and unecessarily so.

Because I also learned that ordinarily, outside the stormfield, in our country as it used to be, ships/trucks/buses/supplies were waiting all loaded and ready to be dispatched.

I learned that the incidents of firing on rescuers were isolated and ought not have prevented the few helicopters available to drop water and food and medicine to ward off disease.

I also learned that wherever it was necessary nobody, anywhere, was on the ground to bullhorn talk to people, give them hope, timetables, explanations, care, and compassion and therefore stave off anarchy, and tell them where might be higher ground, lead them out of cesspools of infectious water, and encourage them to hold on.
FEMA is now under the auspices of Homeland Security. Why do I not feel safer ?
============================================
I'm so ready to learn some good stuff.
It will come, and I will share it. We can all use it.

--------------------
Myra A. Grozinger
Signs Limited
Winston-Salem, NC

signslimited@triad.rr.com

Posts: 1244 | From: Winston-Salem, NC USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To anyone who makes it this way, I will do all I can to help. My red cross certifications expired so I can't go help, but the director is to call me back Tuesday morning to let me know when I can help with collections & other stuff locally.

I stand by my earlier post. Sad as it, the truth is that until the area is secure, sending rescue workers in isn't helping. It's giving those who just want to be as lawless as they can be more targets to shoot at. Then the rescue workers become victims and you need even more rescue workers to help those that truly need the help and the rescuers that have become targets. It's a bad cycle. I hope order can be restored soon so help can get in there. It brings tears to my eyes and it angers me to see those who stand up to help, who leave their families, their comforts of home to risk their own health & safety in times of disaster to also have the risk of being shot by those they are trying to help. The rescuers have enough dangers to face, they don't need that danger too. Don't believe me, find a volunteer fireman or EMT & ask them.

Common sense tells me that the workers & supplies take time to get there. Yes, they were on the ground after Ivan alot sooner than after this one, but did Ivan leave roads 20 feet under water? I wish they had been able to get in sooner, but you can only go so far so fast when roads are covered with feet of debris and/or water. Supplies & workers also need to be kept far enough away before the storm so they aren't killed or destroyed in it too.

I have been watching the news until I can't watch any more & I've been bouncing stations. I applaud CNN (I think) for taking time to have the survivors on air saying who they are & naming a family member to contact to tell them they're ok. A lot of the coverage has been trying to fix blame & instigate anger which doesn't help the situation at all.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Branscum   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Branscum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One thing is certain. Everyone is emotional about this. Even the tough guys are scared. I have donated some already, and I plan on doing more just as soon as I have a better understanding of what I'm supposed to do.

The bottomline is this thing will have far reaching ramifications that like 9-11, will impact us all, but instead of uniteing, it woll divide us even more than we already are.

The rest of the world is watching....what will tha mean for us?

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS
www.masterstouchsigns.com

no, my signshop website is not finished....still.

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

Posts: 2500 | From: Clinton, AR USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep thinking, Myra.

The rest of us are doing.
Nuff friggin said.
Rapid

PS: You do not wanna know how much impact I put into every single keystroke of this post!

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Branscum   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Branscum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Myra...how 'bout posting some of these sources where you are doing all this learnin'? I don't have time to sit and browse all day, but I bet I could "learn" plenty that slants the other way too. Why try to further polarize an already untenable situation?

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

Posts: 2500 | From: Clinton, AR USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Grozinger
Visitor
Member # 327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Grozinger   Email Myra Grozinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry, why label me? And negatively at that.
It is not deserved.

It only diffuses the information and blames the messenger.
It's just the old trick to divert attention that I talk about all the time.

On this board I have learned, that giving sources is used the same way. Discredit the source and ignore the "beef" or the meat of the matter

I won't play.

I worked a 10 hour day today, not sitting much believe me, and I have my eyes and ears open though, communication equipment in my basement workshop, and every now and then I make a note or a phone call to someone who knows how to corroborate stuff or someone who knows specifics.
I am highly interested, and I care a whole lot.

Everything can and is being slanted in this incredibly divided country.
Witness some of the posting wars of old on this board, where one posted internet link about stuff would be trumped by another saying it differently.

We are given really fine brains. They have the filters through which the stuff we see read and hear flow.
We have the right to make our own determinations and come to our own conclusions, and heaven knows the information to use as the basis for it is everywhere.

The only right we don't have is to smear those whose conclusions are different from ours.

Just check it out!
Then decide.

--------------------
Myra A. Grozinger
Signs Limited
Winston-Salem, NC

Posts: 1244 | From: Winston-Salem, NC USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Grozinger
Visitor
Member # 327

Rapid:
I don't get your drift about the keystrokes, but if you ever need help, just call.
I know how to give help from a long life of experience, including now.

--------------------
Myra A. Grozinger
Signs Limited
Winston-Salem, NC

Gavin Chachere
Visitor
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gavin Chachere   Email Gavin Chachere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone is emotional about this my ass...its just one more excuse for the usual suspects who want a different political administration in there to flap their gums and pretend they're lighter versions of jesse jackson. As usual,you have plenty complaints,zero solutions,and you certainly arent gonna lift your complacent asses outta the chair youre sitting one inch to lift a finger to do anything to rectify the situation and i feel oh so certain that you have flights booked to come on down.....oh HAHAHAHAH sorry that would mean youwould have to do something other than toss a few $$$ to the red cross and remain lemming like in your bitching. You wanna help evacuate the people you see on tv???? Get vaccinated and get your ass end down there and help out....i suspect there will be ZERO takers for that offer. The bungled evac coordination is the responsibility of our illustrious and incompetent dumb as cow sh*t on a rock mayor and his moron asshat thats in charge of emergency preparedness and the incompetent IQ challenged "i must be PC so i dont offend people governor",theyre the f'n band of idiots that puts in the official requests with every govt agency for aid.......oh...ooops there goes my potty mouth again oh woe woe is me,but Si,you're right,its also the logistics of something this big,it doesnt just snap into place in 3 hrs,wait sorry in the limited scope of placated bubbles of artificial reality,it does. Some of you here are so transparent in your intentions its pathetic,yet i understand because you just cant help yourselves,you harbor such childish closemindedness you just cant resist taking snide little shots whenever you can, I dont need to come in this thread and "kick ass" todd....the two faced people here do a wonderfully fantastic job of showing their true selves. The only comforting thing in all this is that none of you complaining is in charge of the operation or you'd be sitting there on a laptop with a flashlight using google trying to spell evacuation right so you search for the right thing trying to figure out what you were doing "as you went along" and making buttonholes in the seat with your rearend. Once again the offer stands.....soon as i can get myself and 5guys i have close to here vaccinated tommorrow we're going back in there to put and end to the BS. Any of you policy planning geniuses coming? Let me answer for you...no. Its like watching penguins waddle behind each other to the edge of the ice cliff

[ September 02, 2005, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Gavin Chachere ]

--------------------
Gavin Chachere
Plotter in the garage,New Orleans La.

"Sgts Shugart and Gordon again request permission to rope down to crash site two"

Posts: 1223 | From: new orleans.la. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Barrow
Deceased

Member # 576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Barrow   Email Tim Barrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This one is for you "Z",...Theodore Roosevelt once said this and I greatly admire his way of saying what I feel,......
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

--------------------
fly low...timi/NC is,
Tim Barrow
Barrow Art Signs
Winston-Salem,NC

Posts: 2224 | From: Winston-Salem,NC,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ray..I completely understood your "impact on every keystroke" reference. And I understand why.

Sure wish THIS thread was locked down too.

But that wouldn't accomplish much, I guess, since some folks can't seem to stop themselves from turning any post into a partisan political battlefield.

And that's a real bummer.

My heart goes out to those who are REALLY hurting in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8891 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim
Visitor
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Email Tim       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Myra,

The Vancouver Fire Dept, Urban Search and Rescue team, 40 men, that I spoke of in the locked thread, were called and left wednesday. First team responding from Canada. They were unable to do much yesterday because the area of N.O. they were dispatched to, was unsafe due to gunfire and sniping. Today with the arrival of more National Guard, they are getting things done!

Canada was there 2 days ago Myra, try not to read only what you want to. Get some real facts from real people who know!

Wish there was a way to killfile on this board...

--------------------
Tim Rieck Signs
Halfmoon Bay, BC

Posts: 736 | From: Halfmoon Bay, BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Timi, that was good stuff to hear.

I think we all are only hearing little bits here & there.

Read Timi's quote again. VERY GOOD>

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gavin Chachere
Visitor
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gavin Chachere   Email Gavin Chachere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Timi thx...i personally luv that quote

Tim,i for one appreciate them going but in alotta areas in the city it is not safe for em just yet...but you know its not about facts

--------------------
Gavin Chachere
Plotter in the garage,New Orleans La.

"Sgts Shugart and Gordon again request permission to rope down to crash site two"

Posts: 1223 | From: new orleans.la. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry....Myra's source is mostly from Mike Moore's www.democraticunderground.com. Home of the lunatic fringe that make up lies and then quote each other as impeachable sources!

[Bash] [Bash] [Bash]

[ September 02, 2005, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Si Allen ]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikes Mischeif
Visitor
Member # 1744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikes Mischeif   Email Mikes Mischeif       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, Your handling of this board on this subject is like the relief effort in New Orleans.

It's not working.

You've asked for silence. Everyone is getting LOUDER!

--------------------
Mike Duncan
Lettercraft Signs

Posts: 1328 | From: Centreville, VA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya think he outta shut er down???

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
why, Karyn? They'll just start another one and do the exact same thing again.

Like I tried to say 20 or 30 or 40 posts ago, he already locked this post...it's just got a new title.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Broussard
Visitor
Member # 935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Broussard   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Broussard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To quote Myra,

"I learned that the incidents of firing on rescuers were isolated and ought not have prevented the few helicopters available to drop water and food and medicine to ward off disease."

I'd like to know where you learned that. The owner of Acadian Ambulance who himself is in the middle of it all at a hospital helping to get patients out of there said that as a helicopter was about to land, about 100 thugs stormed the helipad. The helicopter had to abort the landing.

The supplies weren't delivered.

I know guys who went with boats. They had to pull a 9mm on one of the "victims" that was in his boat threatening them.

I hear a lot of "what if they all were white". Tell ya what, if they're were no shootings going on, you would have at least a 1000 good hearted folks with boats out there. The shootings kinda puts a damper on the rescue spirit.

You need better sources.

New Orleans was such a huge tourist magnet. But looking at these idiots, who would want to go there after this is over with. These thugs have been there all along, they didn't crawl out from the woodwork just because of the storm. they really make Louisiana look great.

I feel truly sorry for the good innocent ones who suffer for these ignorant bastards.

I want people to know that they most certianly don't represent the truely good folks in Louisiana.

Good Luck Stay Safe Zee!

[ September 02, 2005, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Tony Broussard ]

--------------------
Tony Broussard
Graphic Details Digital Media
Loreauville, LA

Posts: 395 | From: Loreauville, LA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Broussard:

I want people to know that they most certianly don't represent the truely good folks in Louisiana.

I believe we all know that, Tony...and you're one of them.

Thanks, too, for setting us straight on the helicoptors. But, I seriously doubt anybody believed otherwise...save for one.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Tony., Best read by someone who is from Louisiana.

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

I am certain they don't Tony. I don't think anyone believes that.

Now if folks will just quit screaming racism is the reason it has taken so long.

Yes everybody "knew" this was gonna happen, they just didn't "BELIEVE" that it would.

ANd Gavin....forgive me for being soft up here in Arkansas, but I cried the day the levies broke, and wanted with all my heart to go and be there and help---those are my people down there. They are AMERICANS.

But as much as I want to go....I can't. I have a wife and three kids here that need me PERSONALLY more than New Orleans does.

My heart is in it though, and I swear we will continue to give as much as we can possibly spare as we are led of God to do it.

Here's to you and yours. I pray daily for relief and safety for all the victims of this event.

To those who say threads like this should be shut....don't read them.

There are those who find closeness and familiarity in this little "psuedo-cyber-community" and at moments like this, it is only natural to process this kind of crap by talking about it.

I personally disagree totally with Myra and her point of view, but at times like this even she oughta get to speak, and those who disagree ougtha be able to respond.

That's part of a free-thinking society, and it is a healthy way to process this otherwise overwhelming reality.

Please have some sympathy, some understanding....its one thing to hammer ME since I am such a trouble maker.... But D3???

C'mon! Somebody needs to brush off the ol' shoulders cause you still got some mighty big chips on there.

Let's be people...who help each other through this thing. ALL OF US will be effected in varying degrees by the aftermath of this tragedy. We need to help each other and get used to doing it.

Myra, with respect, I think that if you are to self-concious to name your source, that kinda nullifies it. I am not trying to label you. You have done that yourself. Instead of spreading a leftist agenda...hows about trying a more centrist approach and try Learnin' something positive. Change your filter and try to "learn" from someone else's perspective. You might just find a whole new world.

Please don't respond with some wordy furtherance of the above. It isn't helping anyone.

Let's talk through this, find our own ways to help and remember what America(or Canada or the rest of the World) used to be. We are bigger than this.

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
why, Karyn? They'll just start another one and do the exact same thing again.
Yer probably right Don, being the informed person that you are. But, go ahead and lock er down anyway if you want to Steve. I feel good in knowing that most of the dang country feels the way I do about the slow response to this problem.

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!