Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » a Tickle in the Trossachs. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a Tickle in the Trossachs.
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Stewart McLaren   Author's Homepage   Email Stewart McLaren       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just to follow on the back of what jill posted about a headcount, it is hard to try and cater for people when you dont know any numbers till the last minute ,,,,, as we are over the pond it may not be so bad,as you will have to plan ahead for an overseas visit ,does anyone have an inclination at this point if they will be over this neck of the woods in MAY 2006,for the tickle.???? The Dreadnought Hotel has changed hands recently and they would like to know how many rooms we would require ,I would like to book the whole place but without any idea of expected attendees it is difficult to judge, they have 93 rooms ,,,lets fill it up with letterheads,,all those letterheads out there who have been hosts, you know what its like , it's difficult without any input from those who want to come and party, how much food, paint, goodies, door prizes, the list is endless.
Add your name to this heading if you want to come over to "a Tickle in the Trossachs .

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Posts: 133 | From: stirling. scotland | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Jordan
Visitor
Member # 5890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Jordan   Email Scott Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pop told me this arvo that you said i wasnt allowed to come cos i cant behave myself. dont know what he's on about. but i'm definatly in.

--------------------
Scott Jordan
Jordan Signs
unit 10 65-75 captain cook drive
Caringbah
scotjordan@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stewart McLaren   Author's Homepage   Email Stewart McLaren       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your ol' pop has lost the plot ,you have to be here to keep us in order. glad to have you on board Scott

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Posts: 133 | From: stirling. scotland | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew Rolli
Visitor
Member # 4089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew Rolli   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew Rolli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in....I'm going to have to plan on going solo again for now...

who do I get to sleep with?

--------------------
Matthew Rolli
AdCraft Sign&Design
Hudson, WI

Posts: 280 | From: Hudson, WI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Crumley
Visitor
Member # 2307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Crumley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart,

Tickle me in for May, and I would like to stay at the Dreadnought.

I have a feeling this is going to be a well attended Letterhead meet. It could be a real blow out. Since the Peri's very succesfull meet, and so many heads seeing what they missed, you might be surprised with a large head count.

I'll see you then.

Joe

--------------------
Joe Crumley
Norman Sign Company
2200 Research Park Blvd.
Norman, OK

Posts: 1428 | From: 2200 Research Park Blvd. | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in stewart and I am working on getting famous Mazeppa Goofballs to come along....I'm sure some of them cannot get a passport because of their past, but we'll try....Crackhead Bob, Bun, Troubles, Elmer, Juanita, etc, etc.
I am on a conquest to get other Letterheads to come and see why I go back to Scotland every year......The Beauty of it, the people, the comedy, the food, it goes on and on.......

The well traveled and season veteran, John Jordan, and I, had a discussion during the Muster regarding Letterheads and traveling........If you planned on a trip to Scotland without a Letterhead Meet, think of the expense that you would encounter.....Yes, the Pound is MUCH stronger than the Dollar, when you exchange money you willl lose some, but look at what you get! Being overseas with other Letterheads to help you navigate around and see the sights and be with the common folk for a majority of the time, sure, you'll go to the Touristy stuff, but for the most part you will be on your own time and will be able to do as you please. here's the kicker...John and I agreed..it's a Write-off for the business!!! What are you waiting for?

Call you're travel agent NOW, and book into Glasgow International Airport. Order the tickets as soon as you can(Try Iceland Air)and get ready for a Great time!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sure like to be there Sewart, but the recent NY trip has dented the old wallet a bit. I will try to squirrel away some change and see if I can't make it over......I'll let you know for sure as far in advance as I can.

Folks, this is a must do if you can pull er off!

Dale

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I want to go, but from what I hear, it's better to book your flight at the beginning of the year. If I am wrong let me know. But I do have a passport and ready to rock and roll! Scotland sounds exciting!!

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart,
I'm making plans to be there,with my hubby (Roger)along too.
Seems I missed a great meet in Greece, I'm not going to miss this one!
Stewart, I hear you need some more southern drawl lessons, anyway.
[Big Grin]

Judy McKenzie Pate

[ August 18, 2005, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Judy Pate ]

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stewart McLaren   Author's Homepage   Email Stewart McLaren       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the feedback guy's it's what we need

Dont know who you get to sleep with Matt but i'm sure you will be o.k on your own by then.ha ha

joe ,glad to welcome you on board also, we hope this is going to be a well attended meet as we have lots of great times planned, details ,all in good time ,

Uncle letterhead himself ,,,,,a meet wouldnt be right if you werent there big guy,,, you the man....you can shake them up ,,, oh the banter,,ha ha ha

Dale can you imagine not being here ,,,how scary start saving all your shrapnell in a big jar ,,

hey man you gotta be here FranCisco McVargas from the clan chicano man , hey you'll fit in with the natives prontoman,

judy ,,welcome to you and your husband whatsisname ,,,you did miss out in Greece we had a blast ..see you next year..

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McVargas hahahahaha now that's funny! I have never seen my name spelled like that, but when I come back from Scotland I want a sign like that to hang on my wall. Well let em know the Chicanos have arrived, they'll probably say there's goes the neighborhood hahahahahahah

[ August 18, 2005, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: FranCisco Vargas ]

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Parsons
Visitor
Member # 1034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Parsons       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that Rod Tickle in the Trossachs? That guy's everywhere. Must fly around on his airbrush. Anyone know how to post a cartoon on this bull board -- I have one of Rod. I know it's off the subject but I didn't make up the name either...

bp

--------------------
Bob Parsons
907-258-6283
rparsons@gci.net

Posts: 118 | From: Anchorage, AK / USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted for Bob. I called it Rod Tickle Around the World! [Big Grin]
 -
Judy

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2621 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Parsons
Visitor
Member # 1034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Parsons       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Judy! Hey is it just me or does the cartoon show up transposed over Judy's text?

--------------------
Bob Parsons
907-258-6283
rparsons@gci.net

Posts: 118 | From: Anchorage, AK / USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Parsons
Visitor
Member # 1034

Hey there it is all "normal" looking. Sorry for the alert folks...

--------------------
Bob Parsons
907-258-6283
rparsons@gci.net

Nicola Rowlands
Visitor
Member # 5371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Rowlands   Email Nicola Rowlands       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me & ed in also stewart!!

nik

--------------------
Nicola Rowlands
RGS Signs & Screenprinting
Reval Green
Finavon By Forfar
Angus scotland
01307 850 260

'learn from the mistakes of others..you can't live long enough to make them yourself'

Posts: 108 | From: scotland | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Crumley
Visitor
Member # 2307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Crumley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with McVargas,

Most air fares will settle down around the first of the year. Pricing goes up with too early or too late of a purchases.

When looking for the best price on air fares, I check daily with Orbitz. Prices really bounce around.

www.orbitz.com

--------------------
Joe Crumley
Norman Sign Company
2200 Research Park Blvd.
Norman, OK

Posts: 1428 | From: 2200 Research Park Blvd. | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The airlines don't usually figure out something 7 months away, so it better to just call an agent and see what they got and tell them to write YOUR NUMBER on a POST-IT and put it on their screen when a Good Price deal comes up! Sometimes even a Flight to England first, then to Glasgow is a sheaper way to go....I HAVE BEEN THERE< DONE THAT..IT WORKS.

Let's see what shakes out with Northwest and Delta and who is gonna go bankrupt next.......
Tickle me Stewart....Oh the BANTA

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah May
Visitor
Member # 4849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah May   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah May   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count Adam and I in of course. We wouldn't miss it.

--------------------
Sarah May
AMP Studios
205 S. Sangamon St.
Lincoln, IL 62656
217-735-9939
sarah@ampstudio.net

Posts: 22 | From: Lincoln, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Crumley
Visitor
Member # 2307

Mike & Other Travlers,

Good idea Mike.

The way I understand it, Airlines bundle tickets in three month groups. They parcel these out to Tour Agencies, Charters, Special Discount Agencey's, ets, setting a percentage for us regular travlers. At the end of this perior, they sell off the ballance. These are discounted is very reasonable costs and can be used at anytime.

Like you, I travel continually outside the USA and managed to do it on my own using "Orbitz" and "Cheap Tickets".

The big question for me is the future Rate Increase due to upward oil prices. For this reason it may pay to buy early.

The current cost to Gatwick from Okc. is $560. (Round Trip) taxes, & fees not included. This is an eleven hour trip with one stop.

Aren't we so lucky to have all these options.

Joe

--------------------
Joe Crumley
Norman Sign Company
2200 Research Park Blvd.
Norman, OK

Scott Telfer
Visitor
Member # 3949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Telfer   Email Scott Telfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can also assure you all that you will have
Hassle free pick ups from Glasgow Airport
Whatever day you arrive.
If you arrive a few days before the meet or wish to stay a few days at the end we will make sure you are picked up and returned at your convenience.
Glasgow city centre is only 10 minutes away
and the venue is about a 50 minute Drive so just let us know a couple of days before you arrive.
Any other requests just let us know.
If there is something us Scots can do well its hold a party so what are you waiting for....

--------------------
Scott Telfer
C.S.T SIGNS
0141-633 0391
scott@telfer27.freeserve.co.uk

Posts: 189 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart,
The Fabulous Furry Franks Family will be there as long as Delta Airlines doesn't go belly-up. I've always wanted my trossach tickled......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manfred Didier
Resident

Member # 5933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manfred Didier   Author's Homepage   Email Manfred Didier       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stewart,

don´t forget the bavarian guys.
We will come, too.
You can count Marcus & Manfred.
We can´t wait so see you all again.

Can you mail us the link to the
hotel which you recommend for the meet?

HELLO to all from germany!!

--------------------
Manfred Didier
Timber Signs OHG
Ofterschwang, Germany
+49 8321 675420
didier@timbersigns.com

Posts: 32 | From: Germany | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

"Free Wheelin' Franks" is what the Chicks called Sonny at the Beach in Greece....I was floating next to him...(I can't swim)

The famed Glasga Airport, how I love it so....Make SURE that when you tell Stewart your arrival time..MAKE SURE DOUBLE SURE that you tell him the time in MILITARY TIME...example."Hey Stewart, pick me up at 6:30 Glasga Airport!"
Mr. McLaren sits at the gate very early in the morning to wait and wait, and wait.....no Minnesota fat boy...hummmmmmm...I wonder if he meant 6:30 PM? Those damn Americans! 18:30 would have been the correct time to tell him as the Uk and Europe use military time..
Ask Stewart about this...hahahahaha

ya bass

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

hey Bob ,nice toon man,,tickle will i'm sure be,,well,, tickled,ha ha ,,how the heel are you big fella? hope all is well at your end ,,

Scotty boy has it right too..... we will pick up from the airport at your request ,give us a buzz when you know your arrangements.

welcome on board to the fabulous furry franks family ,and also to our new German speaking scotsmen friends from Bavaria, welcome Manfred and Marcus

yes,,,,just to cap off what uncle letterhead said ,we opperate the 24HOUR clock ,so sitting in Glesga airport for a plane that didnae come was pish, but we can laugh about it now, it's all part of this fantastic adventure being a letterhead, good times only, ha ha ha ha.

volunteers to keep an eye, on the boy MacVargas he looks like he could be up to mischeif,,,,, any takers???????

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Steve Lane
Visitor
Member # 5850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Lane   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The McLanes of Mcjackflashsigns are doing all they can to be there.....we'll start with getting our passports, while working on getting time off for McDawn and the Mckids......(McJulia & McAndrew)
Unless you have a tipi for us, we'll want to stay with everyone at the Hotel...how could anyone miss this event?....we'll keep you posted on our progress!!!!

--------------------
Steve Lane
jackflashsigns
19894 Yonge Street
Holland Landing ON
(905) 886-9656
jackflashsigns@rogers.com

Posts: 34 | From: Holland Landing ON (serving the GTA for over 30 years) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carole Bersin
Visitor
Member # 5710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carole Bersin   Author's Homepage   Email Carole Bersin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was saving all my change for my 50th b-day in Paris but one year early in Scotland is starting to sound like a much better idea. It seems that once you start Letterheading no other vacations really make any sense.

Hey Bob, my Rod Tickle drawing is on Judy's words too. How did you fix that?

--------------------
Carole Bersin
Carole Bersin Painting
3527 24th Av S, Minneapolis, Mn 55406
cbersin@visi.com

Posts: 211 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henry Barker
Resident

Member # 174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henry Barker   Author's Homepage   Email Henry Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be coming Stewart, might bring the misses too, already feeling withdrawal symtoms from Greece, looking forward to meeting up again.

You don't have anyof those funny little greek style toll booths on the way out of Glasgow, the ones you maintain a contant 70 miles an hour up to the barrier which goes up automatically at the last minute, a little experience I had as a passenger with Gary Anderson on the way to Lecheo,

Never did find that brake pedal on the floor in the back.

Joe I'll keep you posted might be sharing a room with my misses, next time she's prettier than you, so no hard feeling there [Smile]

--------------------
Henry Barker #1924akaKaftan
SignCraft AB
Stockholm,
Sweden.
A little bit of England in a corner of Stockholm www.signcraft.se www.facebook.com/signcraftsweden

Posts: 1552 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

welcome on to the list the jumping mad mental MacFlash crew,from Thornhill.

Carol ....you know you have to do the birthday thing a year early and celebrate it over here ,c'mon dont be cruel, dont deny yourself.

Henry ,bring yer missus ,we are gonna have a great time.

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart.

Yes..I plan on being at your meet. Do you know what the room charges will be for the 'Dreadnought' hotel? Thanks in advance....
Ock/Aye laddie.....oops sorry, just clearing my throat!

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St'art n' Avril!

AYE!
Way wan'ta come ta tha meet, an' way'll stey wherever ya put us! [Big Grin] [Razz]

I'm savin' dollars now, cain't wait to see all y'all ag'in!

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Jordan
Resident

Member # 1198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Jordan   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day Stew, Avril and Sam,,

Stew, you can change my pencilled in name to an inked in one, I will have to look after my grandson and keep him on the straight and narrow.

Do you want me to do a Gold Class or can I go and just harass the vinyl people ? I come cheap.

Greetings from the South Pacific,

Aussie John

--------------------
Paul Jordan
Jordan Signs
http://jordansigns.com.au
paul@jordansigns.com.au
Australia
"We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing" George Bernard Shaw, I think.

Posts: 166 | From: Caringbah, N.S.W., Australia | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Susan the rooms at the hotel are £25 per person per night bed and breakfast ,they'll be ready for bookings at the end of the month,

Sheila ,,,you gonna come over here right quick an git you some good scottish scran intae ye, you may need to bring yer own gritts though, look forward to seeing you again,, you will be up for a few songs ???? yes..good girl ,, you gonna bring Erica?

Johnny the fox,,, come on up wee man ,you can do a glass class ,a highland fling, or you can cook breakfast if you like my friend,ha ha ha , the choice is yours, welcome on board ,, but i think it's Scott who will have to look after you,

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Rod Tickle
Visitor
Member # 575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod Tickle   Author's Homepage   Email Rod Tickle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day there Stewart.

Mate I'd LOVE to come and slop some paint around Scotland, especially as youve gone to all the effort of including me in all your promotional stuff. hehehe
It looks like a great spot and very pretty from all i've seen of it on tv and the people are great and funny.

It would be great to catch up with my new mates and make more but finances wont alow it so i'll watch from the side lines [Frown]

All the very best with this meet mate!!

Cheers!!

Rod

--------------------
Rod from,
EAST COAST AIRBRUSHING
"Airbrush Art & Graphics"
Nambour; Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Australia
E.mail: rod@rodticklesigns.com
Web:
www.rodticklesigns.com

Posts: 635 | From: Nambour, Sunshine Coast, Queensland | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Stewart...(Rod said the same thing about Mazeppa and he made it....he'll be there!)

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Stewart, it's right quick LIKE.

LIKE!

Practice this: How minny tams ah gotta tail yew they'ut Bow'eh!??!

(Translation: How many times (have) I got to tell you that, boy?)

(See, Stewart's got the tattoo, now, we gonna put the edge on his s'uthun . . . .
He's doin' well, oh yes, he's doin' well.)

[Big Grin] LOL.

Erica and her husband are both wanting to come over, 'specially since she went home and gave her hubby a good case of Letterhead fever, which she suddenly came down with our first night in Greece and experienced severe symptoms of all week. [Wink] [Razz]

but she knows: momma's not payin' for 3/4 of the trip this time....;)LOL, so THEY gotta save!!!

I'm considering bringing Emily, but not too sure about having an 11 year old there, so we'll see.

So . . .I ain't got'nary a idea how many's comin' with me. [Razz]
It's a tad to early to count eggs . . .the hen ain't EVEN SEEN the rooster yet, much less hatched anything.

Would love to sing, but would rather hear Sam again. And hear him do Amazing Grace, which without ever even having heard him do that one, I know he will bring me to tears!!

Andrew, I'm a rotten dawg for not mailin' yer camera yet! SO sorry!! Will do MONDAY early!!
Please feel free to use the *bash* gremlin on me if it will be any consolation.

[Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart, count us in, my wife Lyn and me. Thanks,

Dread-Not.... it'll be Fun!

John

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be worth the trip just to see Lyn and John dancing together, but we'll have to see how the $$ situation is.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

hey mr Tickle, sorry you cant make it bud, but i'll keep a wee job open for you just in case,your right it is a very beautiful area, shame you will miss it , maybe next time,eh

Sheila ,all the things you want will be here , bring Emily she will have a blast,hopefully there will be lots more 11 year olds too, she will not be alone.

John my man the dance would not be the same without you ,wait till your wife sees you in the kilt....

Jill no excuses you have to save all yer dosh from now on, see you in may, ha ha ha

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Hey Jilly!!

Damian's advice to me:

Ah'dd $20 on ever'eh sign an ye'll 'ave tha mo'ney!!!!

[Smile]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!