Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Levitation...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Levitation...
david butler
Merchant

Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for david butler   Author's Homepage   Email david butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took me years of practice to perfect this maneuver...Michael Clark was willing to try it...more than once. Scroll over the image to see the results. This should make you laugh some!
http://www.davidbutler.com/levitation101.html

--------------------
david butler
butler signs
syracuse,indiana
david@davidbutler.com

Posts: 188 | From: syracuse,indiana,usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahahahah! That's great David!

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a slow day around the old home place, huh, David?

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda like those Yoga flyers, and naturally you guys make it look so easy...lol

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
david butler
Merchant

Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for david butler   Author's Homepage   Email david butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raymond...not much gets by you I know..the truth of the matter is Susie is off to the Mall so....

--------------------
david butler
butler signs
syracuse,indiana
david@davidbutler.com

Posts: 188 | From: syracuse,indiana,usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew Rolli
Visitor
Member # 4089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew Rolli   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew Rolli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the reason Mikey grew a beard: extra paddin

--------------------
Matthew Rolli
AdCraft Sign&Design
Hudson, WI

Posts: 280 | From: Hudson, WI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey David... you make levitating look as easy as doing your vector stuff... with pretty much the same result on my part.

Still practicin'

-both levitating and vectors [Smile]

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant David & top marks for creativity!

(P.S. the bloke with the bruised chin really looks like my father!)

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, David! I saw that on the Mazeppa pics. Do you make magic money for the mall too?? What talent.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaha!! I can hear that Butler voice now...
"okay...now this is how I go about it."

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David, you are one funny dude!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Clark
Visitor
Member # 2268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clark   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David you promised that you wouldn't ever show that photo in a public forum. I want to report that I almost have it perfected.

Matthew the reason for the hair on my face is because I'm a David Butler wannabe.

I know that's it going to take more that just hair. But at least it's a start.

--------------------
Michael Clark
Clark Signs
138 W. Main St.
Aledo, IL 61231
clarksigns1@yahoo.com
www.clarksigns.net

Posts: 241 | From: Aledo, IL | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dave, that is just how I feel when being invited to a Letterhead meet.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mr. Butler, do you teach how to do that it your seminar?

-

Here is when Jake was practicing holding up the earth and maintaing it's balance.

[ July 22, 2005, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Rick Sacks ]

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6712 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!