Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Newly OLD stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newly OLD stuff
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 16 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2005, Brings with it..My placement on the LIST for Liver Replacement.
The sale of my Brushes,Box,and Etras!
Sale of my Gerber 4B
Along with "OTHER" life changes!!

Watch out (2005)
 -

[ December 31, 2004, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: PKing ]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat, I just spoke with Peter, who runs the plumbing department at our local home supply company. It's been a couple years now since he got his replacement and he's feeling great! A young man lost his life and Peter was called in very suddenly to receive this organ. Many folks around here know that part of Corey is living in Peter. I also know an attorney that got some replacement parts from that event also. May God bless the giver and receiver.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6712 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Rick, Healthy enought(NOW) for noo promblems and am looking forward to full recovery

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Ogden
Resident

Member # 3184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Ogden   Email Jeff Ogden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a beautiful brush box Pat. Why on earth are you selling it ? You get that transp;ant and you'll be frisky and wanting to paint, so hang on to it for awhile, 'ya might need it later on......

--------------------
Jeff Ogden
8727 NE 68 Terr.
Gainesville FL, 32609

Posts: 2138 | From: 8827 NE 68 Terr Gainesville Fl 32609 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto's what Jeff said!! MAN!! Uncle PAT!!!

Do you just need some cash???? Don't sell that kit!!

I can front you some bux 'til whenever man!!

Will call ya this weekend!!

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few questions though....

What does the J stand for?
Does the wallet come with the kit?
Who's the gal in the picture with the fuzzy legs and paint on her knee?

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6712 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat,
Have a blessed New Year.
am thinking of you guys. Deb

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kit has to go,as my inhalating area was reduced in size!
Bill Diaz once called it the "BEST" stocked box he has ever seen!
The (recovery) Parts are NOT Policy covered!
Who would have thunk?
A needed evil!!!!

Anyone interested,I will mail a "BRUSH" too

Thanks

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat, I'm sure many fellow heads will want it, but most also probably want you to keep it.

Since you seem to have made a firm decision, can I suggest you try posting it as an auction item here in letterville? You can set a hidden "reserve" amount to represent your lowest acceptable bid amount.

With a few posts here to keep people tuned in to the auction, I would think you may get a lot of attention on that impressive kit & people will want to bid 9somewhat anonymously), knowing it might provide you some assistence without feeling like a vulture taking such an important part of your life.

I also would have to echo Jeffs comments, & praise Sheila for her wonderful offer as well.

Good Luck Pat!
Happy New Year!

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Thanks Doug;That was kind of the idea of my "original post"(notice the Gerber4B)
When the Joy of a longer time on Earth overtook my
keyboard!

At this point ANY,GOOD HEARTED,WELL MENT,OFFER will be considered.

The Gettin' out of it!
Is a less stress move for me

Thanks Again

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat . . . .I lost your add and I think I had your phone number too..

Tried to call directory assistance . . .your not in there [Embarrassed] .

Can you pretty please re-send it?? Thanx, S.

I would'nt know where to start on an offer.
What do you WANT/NEED to get??

Even if I get it, I'm only gonna put it somewhere and save it for when you need it again [Razz]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

954-725-6151
CALL ME FOR DETAILS

HOPE THIS HELPS

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the spotted overalls? Garry loved those from the day he saw them. Too bad they won't fit him.

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

The "J" stands for (JAMES)
The "wallett" is really eye droppers for measuring
The knees, have been "knocking" around for years

hope this helps

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Thanx Pat . . .
I'm headed out'a town in a few minutes, so will try to call tonight . . . [Wink]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!