Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Who are you? a personality type quiz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who are you? a personality type quiz
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm googling around online digging up what information I can about introverted personality types to see if I can figure out why it is I absolutely cannot for the most part, stand other people.

I ran across this site that has a condensed version of the Myers-Briggs test- http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

....and here's what I got:

My personality type is INTP:
Introverted - 100%
Intuitive - 44%
Thinking - 67%
Perceiving - 22%

In the results page of that test there's a link to further description of this personality type here, which fits me so damn well it's scary.

http://keirsey.com/personality/ntip.html

This didnt do anything to help me figure out why I'm an introvert but it was a fun distraction for a little while. [Smile]

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Type is
ESFJ
Extroverted 11%
Sensing 56%
Feeling 44%
Judging 89%

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are: slightly expressed extrovert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

very expressed judging personality

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the Eggman,I am the Walrus.
I have papers to prove it!

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you believe my extroverted strength is . . . 1? [Big Grin]

Does anyone have the link for the other personality types . . .sanguine, meloncholy.... and the other 2 ...I forget ...

I came out a Guardian personality type . . .but did'nt spend the $ to find out which of the 4 specific types of guardian I am . . .

I like some of those tests...just for fun . . .but if you ever have to go to a shrink... Beware!!

It's a scarey-comedy scene.

24 years ago I went to one, one time.... marriage troubles...(and I was married to a guy who majored in psycology....HAHAHAAAAA!!)

I had to take a 500 question personality test with bunches of trick multiple choice questions. These were the exact same questions asked in different ways to see if your answers were consistent I supposed.. . .

I never finished . . .for 3 hours this lady kept comin' back there to see if I was done...but I kept goin' back trying to find how I had answered the questions before . . . .LOL!!

Mabey I really was crazy . . .but there was no way I was going to appear inconsistent about it...HA!!

That lady got really impatient so I finally walked out because I was afraid they were going to try to PROVE I was crazy by using my answers against me and then medicate me....LOL.

At that time, I think my personality must have been 'basic paranoia' . . . [Big Grin]

Within a coupl'a years of that I stopped drinkin' and doin' drugs and met Jesus.....all of which made me way less paranoid and much saner than I USED to be . . .if you think I'm crazy now you should'a known me before I knew Him! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Grozinger
Visitor
Member # 327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Grozinger   Email Myra Grozinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTJ
That's what came up 20 years ago on the Myers Briggs.
Been working on that J ever since.

--------------------
Myra A. Grozinger
Signs Limited
Winston-Salem, NC

signslimited@triad.rr.com

Posts: 1244 | From: Winston-Salem, NC USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rovelle W. Gratz
Visitor
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rovelle W. Gratz   Author's Homepage   Email Rovelle W. Gratz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTJ

Introverted 100
Intuitive 44
Thinking 11
Judging 1

--------------------
Rove Gratz
Gratz Signs
342 Walden Station Drive
Macon, GA 31216
rovegratz@aol.com
Home Page: http://rove-342.tripod.com

Posts: 861 | From: Macon, GA 31216 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J & N Signs
Resident

Member # 901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J & N Signs   Email J & N Signs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a peed off individual that wants to be Dave Grundy's butler in Mexico! (Jan to Feb)and maybe to March if Dave and Shirley stay that long.... [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know] [I Don t Know]
I didn't go to your link Mike cause I'm afraid to see what I have become..... [Confused]

--------------------
Mario G. Lafreniere (Fergie)
J&N Signs
Winter did show up!

Posts: 1257 | From: Chapleau, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting...

I'm an ENFJ

Extrovert 1
Intuitive 44
Feeling 11
Judging 44

It is a bit creepy reading the description. Describes me better than I ever could!

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Introverted 22, Intuitive 44, Thinking 11, Perceiving 11

I am apparently: slightly expressed introvert,
moderately expressed intuitive personality,
slightly expressed thinking personality,
slightly expressed perceiving personality.

BUT.....

I have yet to see ANY test of this kind where I agreed with all of the offered choices. For a lot of those questions, I could have easily answered the opposite and still been correct. You also need a "Does not bother me" category, as well as an "It all depends" category. I'll be happy then!

I think I'm an introverted solitary loner thinking nerdy inquisitive creative happy naive stickybeak who appreciates good company & feedback, but can be equally extroverted, public, crowd-managing leader when the situation needs. When something has to be done, fine I'll do it. If I'm responsible for the consequences, fine I'll accept them. But I'm no control freak. I prefer a good book to a party!

(looks like I have way too much time to spare...!)

edit- both their INTP type descriptions were spot on, I might add...! Apparently I'm in the same company as Isaac Newton, Renee Descartes & Albert Einstein - wonder why they didn't paint signs?

[ November 14, 2004, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Ian Stewart-Koster ]

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENTP here..and I think it is pretty accurate

E=67
N=11
T=56
P=11

distinctively expressed extrovert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

interesting site Mike..thanks...but Shirl coulda told you all that!!!!!!!! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mario..you can be the butler, maid, window washer, beer fetcher or whatever ya wanna be... you ARE invited..as a guest.

Hop on a plane and come visit...said SERIOUSLY!

Flights are cheap, room is free and all ya have to do is buy your own beer!

Stay outta MY beer fridge though!!!!!!!!!!!! [Bash] [Bash]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I am a ENFJ

Extroverted 33
Intuitive 56
Feeling 44
Judging 22

moderately expressed extrovert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed judging personality

What do you guys think? Is that really me?

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extroverted - 67
Intuitive - 33
Thinking - 22
Perceiving - 11

* distinctively expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

Be right back....gotta go invent something.
[Wink]
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 53 years I (ALREADY) know who I am,and why I am here!

Thank You [Big Grin]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete Sharkins
Visitor
Member # 4525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete Sharkins   Email Pete Sharkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 33 44 22

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed thinking personality

Pretty cool test, I think [Cool]

--------------------
Pete Sharkins
MotoArts Decals and Signs
New Kensington, PA
motoarts@yahoo.com
* All vinyl, all the time *

Posts: 138 | From: New Kensington, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure you read the links that describe the personality type. It is pretty cool.

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
istp...17.1.1.17

those are definitely my lucky numbers...don't know if its 100% right...but then again i could probably take it again and score different.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Latham
Visitor
Member # 4477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Latham   Email Michael Latham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTJ, is that anything like PBJ sanwich?
22, 33, 1!, 33
slightly expressed introvert
moderatly expressd intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
and and and and
and moderatly expressed judging personality. (sorry, the ands were from another post.)

I like Ian's "it doesn't bother me" answer for most of them. I think I had better get into a corner and try not to think about this for awhile, only slightly thinking and all.

--------------------
Michael A Latham
Tee's Me Shirt & Sign
16462 Jefferson Davis Highway
Colonial Heights Va. 804-835-3299
signdogopie@aol.com

Posts: 379 | From: Colonial Heights, Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Whitcher
Visitor
Member # 685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Whitcher   Email Tim Whitcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine came up:

I M N S O B

What does it mean??

--------------------
Tim Whitcher
Adrian, MI

Posts: 1546 | From: Adrian, MI | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think tests like these only confirm things that we already know about ourselves, kinda clicks just to see it in black and white though.

I mean, I knew I was an introvert before I took that little quiz, I locked myself in my bedroom during MY OWN 2nd year birthday party! hahaha!

--------------------

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm:
E-33
I-56
T-22
J-33

Some of it was right on, other stuff was way off. I took it twice. Once for what I was when I was first was married and much younger and the second group of answers for what I am now. Both were EITJ...just different numbers.

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't do any of them. All of my voices kept yelling out the answers. They all wanted to win. [Wink]

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lucas
Visitor
Member # 1656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lucas   Email Cheryl Lucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENTJ

Strength of the preferences %

Extroverted 67
Intuitive 44
Thinking 11
Judging 1

distinctively expressed extrovert

Hmmmm?

Cher.

--------------------
Co-Host:
SANDCASTLE Panel Jam
'a Dixie Letterhead Reunion'
Fort Myers, Florida

Cheryl Lucas a/k/a "Shag" on mIRC
Vital Signs & Graphics, Etc.
Cape Coral, Florida
239-574-4713
VSignsNgraphics@aol.com

Posts: 987 | From: Cape Coral, FL USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INFP
Introverted - 11%
Intuitive - 50%
Feeling - 67%
Perceiving - 11%

Hmmm, it says I'm a healer - I KNEW I should have stayed in Med School. [Wink]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Type is ENTJ

Extroverted 56
Intuitive 33
Thinking 22
Judging 33

(field marshall)

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Joiner
Visitor
Member # 1814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Joiner   Email Kathy Joiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I surely hope this test isn't very accurate.
Extroverted = 78
Sensing = 6
Feeling = 56
Judging = 11

I always saw myself as intuitive. Better look again
[Confused]

--------------------
Kathy Joiner
River Road Graphics
41628 River Road
Ponchatoula, La.70454

Old enough to know better...Too young to resist.

Posts: 1891 | From: Ponchatoula, LA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn Ellis
Resident

Member # 3529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn Ellis   Email Dawn Ellis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INFP
Introvert: 78
Intuition: 67
Feeling: 56
Perceiving: 56
Don't have a logical, practical cell in my brain. Took the Myers-Briggs 15 years ago. Same personality type as before.

--------------------
Dawn Ellis
Signs by Dawn
Long Beach, CA
signsbydawn@aol.com

Trust yourself. Listen to the voice within. It is always right.

Posts: 456 | From: Long Beach, California | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, you may have done that at age 2, but I phoned everyone my parents had invited to my 21st and told them it was called off!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
William Bass
Visitor
Member # 4929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Bass   Email William Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My type:
INTJ

My scores:
Introverted 100
Intuitive 33
Thinking 22
Judging 1

According to this test, I am:

very expressed introvert

My own thoughts about myself...
I really enjoying being by myself or with a few very-familiar people (my family, really; I feel tired after being around anybody else).

I HATE talking on telephones. I have phone-a-phobia.

I sympathize very easily. I have had times when I even empathized with ants after I sprayed them with poison and have watched in sorrow as they squirmed in what appears to be horrible pain (but I spray them anyways).

I analyze waaay too much...and often by the time I pick an option there are no options. I have always been like this.

I got a reeeally long fuse, but it is hooked up to a reeeally big keg of powder. No big prob, tho, because I have the physical prowess of a gerbil.

Though I can hardly focus on the present because I am always concerned about the future, I never make any plans because I am so consumed with the present. I just muddle thru, and that's all I care to do anymore.

edited to add:
I hate committing to anything.

I usually keep conversations light-hearted. If a person seems troubled and wants to talk I'll listen, but it is VERY, VERY difficult to get me to talk about what troubles me. I will actually tremble when attempting to tell my deep concerns to another; my mouth trembles so much I can barely pronounce the words I am trying to say. I am shocked at how easily others display their emotions and tell their deep concerns to others. Not saying it bothers me, I just can't relate.

Edited again to add:
While I'm a tremendous introvert...I wouldn't say I can't stand other people...I simply prefer to be alone or with my immediate family. I also prefer quietness (I don't like constant background music).

[ November 15, 2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: William Bass ]

--------------------
William Bass
wjb71@bellsouth.net
Northwest Florida

Posts: 636 | From: Pensacola, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! William!!

.....hey.....

That's it!!!

Your not a biskit maker!!

You just described your calling!!

Yer 'sposed to be a Jewish stand-up comedian!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
William Bass
Visitor
Member # 4929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Bass   Email William Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, hi Sheila.

I believe that is more than Mike actually wanted to know about me.

--------------------
William Bass
wjb71@bellsouth.net
Northwest Florida

Posts: 636 | From: Pensacola, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeremy Vecoli
Visitor
Member # 2278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremy Vecoli         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am one of the "ENTP"s around here.
The description nailed me perfectly!

--------------------
JT

Posts: 230 | From: MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nancie W. Phillips
Resident

Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nancie W. Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Nancie W. Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neat site! This is some of the stuff I've been discovering 'bout myself in my life the last few years.

Apparently I'm an
ENFP

You are:
moderately expressed extrovert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

Thanks for shareing that interesting link...

--------------------
Nancie W. Phillips
White Dove Painting Studio
74 Dacula Road,
Dacula, GA 30019
678-887-3339

www.nanciephillips.com

"Three words describe life...'It goes on'"- Robert Frost

Posts: 919 | From: Metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

William, it's interesting you say you enjoy being around your family. It's my own family, well everyone except mom, dad and sis, that tires me out the most! [Smile] Then again, I have a very big family and everyone is very overbearing. I love 'em to death they're just always "in your face".

I have some good friends that are extroverts and I can only take about 4 hours of being around them, then it's time to go chill out and recharge. [Smile]

--------------------

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

William Bass
Visitor
Member # 4929

Ha. When I said "family," I specifically meant my Mom, Dad, and Sis ~ I live with them. They give me plenty of space and usually let me be me (as long as I let them be them, I used to be quite the control freak).

Those are the ONLY people I am completely comfortable around and who do not tire me to some extent.

The other family members I see rarely and I experience varying degrees of uncomfortableness/tiredness depending on which family members I am interacting with. Spontaneous, one-on-one communication with people has always been a challenging area for me. Strangely, public speaking is usually no problem, if there is at least a somewhat planned speech.

--------------------
William Bass
wjb71@bellsouth.net
Northwest Florida

DeWayne Connot
Visitor
Member # 4417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeWayne Connot   Email DeWayne Connot       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm as described by the text below----1,44,44,45
" ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with."
pretty much dead on, the icy gaze thing is me all alright

--------------------
DeWayne Connot
DOA Flatliners
Pinstriping To Die For!
Northwales, Pa
dconnot@verizon.net

Posts: 28 | From: Northwales, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lucas
Visitor
Member # 1656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lucas   Email Cheryl Lucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the icy gaze thing
I related with this also. Wonder if Doug, (another ENTJ) has the 'gaze' too?

Cher.

--------------------
Co-Host:
SANDCASTLE Panel Jam
'a Dixie Letterhead Reunion'
Fort Myers, Florida

Cheryl Lucas a/k/a "Shag" on mIRC
Vital Signs & Graphics, Etc.
Cape Coral, Florida
239-574-4713
VSignsNgraphics@aol.com

Posts: 987 | From: Cape Coral, FL USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!