Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » LaVallee, You've had it.....MAN !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LaVallee, You've had it.....MAN !
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
You have gone from nation wide to just plain
evil! That was quite the show....I wet myself
a couple times while havin' my steamed veggies
and hoping there wouldn't be too many commercials.
This was great to see a master at work the flames
kicked ass and the flamer rolled on like a big
wheel in a Georgia, cotten field. Ya killed Corn
too while you was at it.
All joking aside...I am jealous as can be and
I think thats about the best compliment I can throw at ya.
I oughta put out a contract on yer talented
butt, yet I'll let ya slide this time.
NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE.

Keep up the outrageous work.

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kickass show man! i liked the spoof on ecc at the end with your crew...lol

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are just not enough adjectives to describe Mike's ability. It was a mind blowing experience to watch a true master at work.

One of the descriptions that was made about Mike from someone on the show was "intense" - that doesn't even begin to explain it.

There is one question that I had - what did they take the fenders off, scuff them down and then put them back on? I understand taking all the lights, etc. off, but why take the car apart to get it ready to paint.

One thing was apparent - there is a lot of prep work before Mike does his thing.

Congratulations Mike ... you deserve it.

Can you imagine how much Mike's phone is going to be ringing in the next few months? He is going to have enough work to last a long time.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Brown
Visitor
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Brown   Author's Homepage   Email Amy Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awesome! Time to buy a new airbrush! Glad you're finally getting your well deserved airtime. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Amy Brown
Life Skills 101
Private Address

Posts: 3502 | From: Lake Helen, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
you pulled it off as a true professional!

The show was "killer" and so was the work.
I'm proud to say that I know that guy on TV who paints the fire.

Now, I'm gonna go throw my airbrush in the dumpster!

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called all my friends and told them to watch the show cause Mike was on there. Told my wife no talking while the show is on, only during commercials. [Smile]
It was great! Getting to see the tru-flames done up close was inspiring, and amazing at the same time.
I wish I could afford to have you paint flames on my bike. Id be the dude here in hole in the ground.
Nice job Mike! You oughta be proud!

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so proud for you too Mike. I think that show will be just what you need to launch you into the "I don't care what it costs" crowd! I also love what you've done for the craft. We've all been both intrigued and annoyed by the car rebuilder shows. I love watching how they can transform something beautiful out of nothing, but we get to watch 15 minutes of getting the muffler banged out to fit, and five seconds at the end of what I consider a very important part of the final product. I could seriously see a show dedicated to just the painting and graphics, as I think you just proved. Just imagine what that could do for the hand-stripers that still carry the craft. What a great way to educate the public and put some value back into the craft. Good on ya Mike!!!

All the best to you,
Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Baird
Resident

Member # 3495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Baird   Email Terry Baird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great show Mike!!! It's incredible for me to think back to your visit (mid '90's?), with you trying to explain to me the underwater scene you were going to paint on your first "nice" trailer, and where you are today. It's gratifying to see someone who you know hit the big time. Good luck with the unavoidable recognition that will come from this and I hope our paths will cross again in the future.

--------------------
Terry Baird
Baird Signs
3484 West Lake Rd.
Canandaigua, NY 14424

Posts: 790 | From: Canandaigua, New York | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Eason
Visitor
Member # 3567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Eason   Email Steve Eason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike that was awesome!
The dedication that you put in to your work shows loud and clear. I'm assuming that your hotrod client was crying out of joy and not just the bill.

Keep it up Mike, your a real inspiration!
- Steve

--------------------
Steve Eason
Admiral Signs
Juneau, AK

Posts: 62 | From: Juneau | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome job! It was fun to watch it evolve into such a work of beauty. The owner had to be impressed!
I was curious like Ray, though. Why did they take the pieces like the fenders off and then put them back on? I'm sure there is a reason....just curious.

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't have that channel, anyone tape it?

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! [Applause] Kudos....show came off quite well. You, my friend, have good camera presence, what a nice shop layout, like Jack, I'm jealous...heh-heh [Wink]

Show didn't dwell into details about fender removal, but if Mike's crew used same reasoning as I do in my operation, it was to remove the fender welting and provide access to flanges for reclearing. Total removal facilitated easy access to do good job sanding, before painting, they are set back into place for graphic cohesion, but the gap is not closed up, so that the new coat of clear will get down into these areas and acquire the same texture as surface around it, when welting is re-installed, the clear is smooth all the way up to and past the welting edge, providing an extra edge of professionalism.

Again Mike, great job, hope it all works for you, must come visit that incredible shop of yours, what a layout!!! [Cool] [Applause] [Cool]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Pagan
Visitor
Member # 2507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Pagan   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Pagan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edit:
nevermind... i found my answer in an eariler post (TLC Rides)

[ September 29, 2004, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Scott Pagan ]

--------------------
Scott Pagan
Admark Graphic Systems
Admark Motorsports Graphics
9700 Metromont Ind Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28269
www.admarkgraphics.com

Posts: 325 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Kerr
Visitor
Member # 4661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Kerr   Email Dale Kerr       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show was awesome and for you who have not seen his website be sure to have a peak at it. www.killerpaint.com .

I tried calling Mike to congratulate for an inspiring show in person rather than through the forum. and I think he is really getting hammered with calls today. his phone went directly to voice mail and then indicated his v-mail box was full.
That is awesome to see someone get there. Good work, and thank you for the inspiration,
Dale

--------------------
Dale Kerr

Posts: 221 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emailed Mike this morning and got back a response this afternoon - never really expected it since I knew that he would be swamped.

He said that his website had received 3.5 million hits since the show last night. Now, that is what I call positive exposure.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Davie
Visitor
Member # 2172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Davie   Email Jason Davie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike "Just Kick A$$" Thats all I can say it was amazing

Jason

--------------------
Jason Davie
193 Front Street
Deposit, NY 13754

Posts: 976 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrienne Pereira
Visitor
Member # 1046

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Adrienne Pereira   Email Adrienne Pereira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter, I did tape it....if I can hook up my other VCR to make you a copy I will...otherwise, you'll have to come over here nd watch it!!! [Razz]

Or.....if it's repeated soon I will just make you your own copy.

A:)

P.S. can we order t-shirts with the Killer Paint logo?

--------------------
Adrienne Pereira
Splash Signs

Port Angeles, WA
----------------
"Sure, it's colder in the Northwest, but...it's a damp cold!"

360-477-5656
splashsigns@msn.com

Posts: 4868 | From: Port Angeles, Washington, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Neurohr   Email Mark Neurohr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanted:

Good Job at established Custom Paint Shop.
Employeer must have excellent reputation and proven track record. Benefits and salary negotiable. Employer must be willing to train.

For more information, send SASE and photos of most recent work to:

Paintin' Place
RR#5 Box 126E
Kittanning, PA 16201

No phone calls please

Serious inquiries only

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Posts: 992 | From: Kittanning, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Matyjakowski
Visitor
Member # 294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Matyjakowski   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Matyjakowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Great ...
very professional,
very much like the fact that masks and safety equipment were featured.
(I hate when you see tv painters, too cool to wear a mask on camera)

[Applause]

--------------------
Compulsive, Neurotic, Anti-social and Paranoid ... but basically Happy

Posts: 2677 | From: Rochester, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Parr
Visitor
Member # 3868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Parr   Email Dave Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed the first two broadcasts. It's beginning to look like I'm going to miss the third broadcast as well. I've got to figure out this new VCR tonight & try taping the broadcast tomorrow while I'm gone. Wow, . . . if we lose power, what am I going to do then?

Man, that's just too many hits. Nobody's that good. [Wink] Now Mike's gonna have to buy some more bandwidth.

Cangratulations Mr. Lavallee! The proof is in the pudding. [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
Dave Parr
Sign Painter
USA

Posts: 709 | From: USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Great show. Great for you Mike and great for the industry.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3814 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vance Galliher
Visitor
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vance Galliher   Author's Homepage   Email Vance Galliher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have loved to see that show, but i don't have cable. If anybody taped it, would you make a copy and sell it to me? Let me know...thanks

--------------------
vance galliher
springfield,or
http://www.vancegallihersigns.com

Posts: 324 | From: springfield,or. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stayed up till 2am.whatching your show Mike and what a show it was.You must be very proud,I know we are of you.Great stuff !!!!

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Lavallee
Visitor
Member # 320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Lavallee   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Lavallee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys!

today has been UN-BELIEVABLE! the phone just now stopped ringing, the emails have slowed to a trickle intead of a raging torrent and the website is just getting hammered! O my gawd!
to be honest with you I never expected to see what i saw on that show! I was beside myself with pride and you had to smack the grin off of my face. I am extremely pleased with the way we where portrayed, waht yousee there in the show is what you get here at the shop. thank you all for watching and sharing with me what certainly is the coolest thing that has ever happend to me!

thanks Magoo for fielding that question! I got asked that a lot today but you are exactly right! thanks again guys! I think that show gave custom paint a shot in the arm with the common man and my just inspire new artist to carry on the torch. Mike [Applause]

--------------------
Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, And Dance like no one's watching. :)
Mike Lavallee
Mike Lavallee's Pinstriping & Airbrush Art
Everett, WA

Posts: 449 | From: Everett, WA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Frisby
Resident

Member # 736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Frisby   Email Roy Frisby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I really feel humble! I've never used an airbrush a great deal, but I think I will just go
ahead and throw it in the dumpster. That was totally awesome Mike. Congratulations on finally
getting there!

--------------------
Frisby Signs, Inc.
El Dorado, Arkansas

Posts: 902 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know every Letterhead and/or PinHead that watched Mike last night is walking just a tad taller today. Like Randy, Barb and I watched the show that started at 1am EST. It was all I could do to not phone all my friends and relatives and get them outta bed.

Congratulations Mike! I was looking back at your Letterville Profile back in 1997. The "Weasel On The Easel" has come a long way.

[ September 30, 2004, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Steve Shortreed ]

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Impressive Mike!!
I am vary pleased to hear what a response you have had. This is the first show I've seen, but was always sympathetic to hear how your part on past programs was so minimal. Thanks again for the "heads"-up on this program

well said Steve! I was a feelin' little taller today too! ...and wanting to invest a littl more in the appearance of my ride too!

A. I immediatly wanted a t-shirt too & checked the website again... you can click on "merchandise" BEFORE you enter the site or from the navagation buttons in the site to get to some black & white shirts. Cool, but ...when are the full color process printed true-fire shirts coming out Mike??? That's what I want!

Also, are you going to be selling any of those scale model cars yourself? (signed? *hint - hint*)
I'd rather support you directly on those if they gave you a batch to sell on your site... or put some on the Letterville auction?

[ September 30, 2004, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Doug Allan ]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a few people have asked this. I really hope there is a tape out there available. I don't have cable either, so missed it. I'd really like to have a tape of it to watch more than once, and share w/ friends anyways.

Nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve-
Can you get rights to offering to show tape for sale here? And the tee-shirts?!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Racz
Visitor
Member # 4376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Racz   Email Steve Racz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

That was such a great show and your work is amazing. You looked right at home on camera too!

My daughter taped the show for me and i immediately broke out the tab and labeled it because i'm keeping it.

If anyone wants to borrow it i'd be happy to send it to them - just email me your address.

Thanks,
Steve

--------------------
Steve Racz
Racz's Handcarved Signs

Posts: 1078 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Lavallee
Visitor
Member # 320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Lavallee   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Lavallee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys,
we are getting dvd'd of the show made and may have some for sale on the side. ( i don't know the legality of that yet) we are also working on a killer paint tru-fire shirt line for hot-rodders and bikers or just anybody that wants to own a BAD ASS LOOKING SHIRT. [Wink] the Merc will be available in Nov. and I will be selling them form my website (signed if you want [Wink] ) thanks again for all the compliments! Mike

--------------------
Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, And Dance like no one's watching. :)
Mike Lavallee
Mike Lavallee's Pinstriping & Airbrush Art
Everett, WA

Posts: 449 | From: Everett, WA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta have one of those Tees! I'm know they'll be kick ass.
I'm sure I'm not the only one still buzzing from the show.

Awesome Mike!!

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Neurohr   Email Mark Neurohr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Can ya reserve me a Signed Merc, Tru Fire DVD how to and a Killer Fire Shirt?

Gotta have a piece of the action!

Mark
mneurohr3@alltel.net

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Posts: 992 | From: Kittanning, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Pagan
Visitor
Member # 2507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Pagan   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Pagan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was on again yesterday (Sunday at 3pm)

very, very nice work!!

i enjoy seeing how other minds tackle tasks in their own way. great stuff!

--------------------
Scott Pagan
Admark Graphic Systems
Admark Motorsports Graphics
9700 Metromont Ind Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28269
www.admarkgraphics.com

Posts: 325 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike,

Can ya reserve me a Signed Merc, Tru Fire DVD how to and a Killer Fire Shirt?

...not that you have time to set-up a "reserved" list, but if you do... I'm in for the signed merc & a tru-fire shirt too!

I'll be watching for the ost when you get them on-line!

Thanks

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The EXACT reason I don't "air brush"

Way to go Mike

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!