Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » TRUCE in Laurens!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRUCE in Laurens!
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems the walldogs,handletters,pinstrippers,
air brushers,newbie old, have found COMMON GROUND in South Carolina this weekend!
Creating a new mind set for all involved.

They call themselves: "LETTERHEADS"

Way to GO everyone.Lets all move to letterville and live happyly ever after. [Applause] [Eek!]

[ March 28, 2004, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: PKing ]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 3 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being as this is ONLY hear say.
Anyone got Photo Prove of this event?

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan E Young
Visitor
Member # 2325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan E Young   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan E Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the smoke clears!

--------------------
Ryan Young
Indocil Art & Design
indocil@comporium.net
803-980-6765

I highjacked Letterville!!
Winter Muster 2004

Posts: 904 | From: Rock Hill, SC | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pat,
Here's your "sign"! Proof of a truce in Laurens, South Carolina. Jimmy Chatham and Jillbeans sealing the truce! Here is our group picture too. Ryan or Donald...what was the head count? I never heard how many attended.
We had a fun time learning and meeting our Yankee friends as well as all the Rebels!I'll post more pictures later.
We made it home safely about 6:30 PM.
Judy

-

-

[ March 28, 2004, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Judy Pate ]

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2630 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faye adele welsh
Visitor
Member # 4164

Icon 7 posted      Profile for faye adele welsh   Email faye adele welsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a wonderful crew,all smiling. leave it to jillbeans,arms around a rebel!!!lol... [Wink]

--------------------
faye welsh
jill's customs signs
813 pittsburgh rd.
fiddles@lycos.com

Posts: 165 | From: allison park,15101 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thursday afternoon I got a call from the yankee van out of new england as they passed the exit I'm at in Virginia. Told them I hated them all and to tell everyone who could go to the meet that I hate them too. [Wink] Hoping you got the message and that I can make it to the next dixie meet. Spring dixie is just a bad time for me, it's always on the wrong weekend.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick note to let yall' know we made it home safe and sound. Special thanks to our good pals Sonny and Peggy Franks for making another dream come true.

We've got tons of photos. Everyone else are invited to send in their Dixie pics as well. I'm determined to get back to work this week. Lots of meet catchup work to do.

Right now we are headed for bed. All that running thru airports is hard on us old farts. We'll be back tomorrow to try and describe how and why this meet was so special. Stay tuned!

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Pate
Resident

Member # 237

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Judy Pate   Email Judy Pate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumping this post back up so yall can see the pictures [Smile]

--------------------
Judy Pate
Signs By Judy
Albany, Georgia USA
229-435-6824

Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Posts: 2630 | From: Albany,GA,USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come in that group photo I'm the only one holding a beer? and I'm the one who doesnt drink much.

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AACK! Rapid, Rachael, an' me missed out on the group photo!!!!! [Frown] WHHHAAAAAHHHH!!!

Judy, will you snail-mail me this group photo????

155 Evergreen Circle, Selma, Al. 36701

[ March 30, 2004, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, and I was at church with my mom.
(Actually I was in the port-o-potty...NOT)
Love...Jill.

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!