Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Global Warming ALERT!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Global Warming ALERT!
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try telling that to the people in Iowa!

This day before Spring [Dunno]

[ March 17, 2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: PKing ]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pat, I wondered why its been in the 70's and 80's all week here in southern Oregon, and our sign crossing 6th street in the middle of town says "Its the Climate"

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 16 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here in FLORIDA Joey!

If you don't like the weather..stick around,it will change!

The weather is fine
Wish you were beautiful [Applause]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat, I always thought it was

The weather is here,
Wish you were beautiful.

[Razz]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
96º here today - it's gonna be a NASTY summer if this is just the beginning. Man, I gotta get outta here!

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DianeBalch
Resident

Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DianeBalch   Author's Homepage   Email DianeBalch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's snowing here and we got 7" of snow last nite. I would like some warm weather..... we are using up the wood pile at an alarming rate.

ernie

--------------------
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY 12020
518 885-9899
signs@balchsigns.com
http://www.balchsigns.com

Posts: 1701 | From: MaltaNY | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
light offshore breeze, moderate salt spray, bathwater ocean temps with just enough intermittent fluffy cloud cover to create ideal weather out on the warm sand...

7 inchs of SNOW!! ?
life ain't fair... I want some snow [Frown]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some warmth too!!!

But I am still trying to figure out how March 17 is the day before the first day of Spring??? [Dunno]

Sorry Pat..yer ahead of your time!!! [Applause]

If my calendar is correct it is Saturday, the 20th (sometime in the night, I think) [Confused]

edited to say.."just playin Pat!!!" But it is saturday buddy. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ March 17, 2004, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Dave Grundy ]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8885 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 6 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Dave,I have ALWAYS been known to think out of the box! [Razz] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Dave,
My calendar says that the vernal equinox is on Friday the 19th this year. [Razz]

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Kimberly..But you might want to check out who wrote your calendar!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I believe it IS Saturday.. [Big Grin]

I am only going by what I have just checked since you corrected me... [Big Grin]

FIRST DAY OF SPRING

edited to say...OPPPS..yer in California...that time on the 20th is not on the 20th in California..it is on the 19th I guess...Sorry..my mistake. [Dunno]
But as everyone knows the world revolves around Eastern Standard Time!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ March 17, 2004, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Dave Grundy ]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8885 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 6 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS for proving my point!

"THE EARTH IS WARMING UP"
hey wait...don't they call that SUMMER?

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Mark La May
Visitor
Member # 1644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark La May   Author's Homepage   Email Mark La May       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see the weather in northern Wisconsin.
The weather man on TV keeps saying we might have an occasional flurys. The other day it fluried so hard I could hardly see across the yard.

--------------------
Mark La May
H.B.W.T. Signs & Silk Screening
N9205 US Highway 141
Crivitz, WI 54114

Posts: 28 | From: Crivitz, WI. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Bagaas
Visitor
Member # 3808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Bagaas   Email Jim Bagaas       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,in the "High plains" here in colorado we're
in the low 70's all week.
It's getting me ready for my Florida trip next
week. So if it snows in Orlando next week it will
be because I'm there

--------------------
Jim Bagaas
Orlando,Fla.

Posts: 339 | From: Orlando,Fla | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!